Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto and hinata combo attack <3

+10
Batokusanagi
Graeystone
CoolChels
SID~
Zori
NekoKimio
Twin Steps
ClassyLPS
Azuula
itachi75
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

naruto and hinata combo attack <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: naruto and hinata combo attack <3

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 am

Aw, the suspense, how cool is that.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

naruto and hinata combo attack <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: naruto and hinata combo attack <3

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 pm

That would the most epic thing to happen thus far!
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Yes. Looking forward to that power up! I'm so excited over it, I'm willing to bet it will be the key to the war!! (I'd rather have false hope than no hope). I'm still waiting on it though.

naruto and hinata combo attack <3 - Page 2 307861855

Haha. Loved the Pirates video; if only this were a shojo >_>
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:18 am

^ It's good hope nonetheless naruto and hinata combo attack <3 - Page 2 2035981432
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:54 am

Wouldn't we all like to see an epic combo attack between Hinata and Naruto!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:58 am

I tell you! That would be so epic. I would really like to see that happening. And don't forget, against Madara, only Taijutsu can work. And Hinata is good at using Taijutsu with the byakugan's possibilities...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:59 am

^ Oh man, imagine the possibilities!~ naruto and hinata combo attack <3 - Page 2 2865921181
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Irielo wrote:I tell you! That would be so epic. I would really like to see that happening. And don't forget, against Madara, only Taijutsu can work. And Hinata is good at using Taijutsu with the byakugan's possibilities...

And techniques that can't be copied because of the lack of hand seals. . .like Rasengan and Twin Lion Barrage!
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:58 pm

What would happen if this combo attack (Rasengan + Twin Lion) lands on Madara's face? I hope something like that happens. Can't wait...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:16 pm

That is a good question? It would certainly be worth finding out.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2