Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NS denies the hinata loves naruto

+20
Mustang
Irielo
Yamasaki Akaiko
Ponyta
NekoKimio
dovey
itachi75
racefan1992
Alasteir
Aelita
eromreven
kagome1991
ClassyLPS
CoolChels
Bubbles
Vir
SenpaiSamaSan
BlackNoon
Twin Steps
Zori
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NS denies the hinata loves naruto - Page 2 Empty Re: NS denies the hinata loves naruto

Post by itachi75 Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Personally i don't know how anyone can support narusaku. i will keep imagining all the times Sakura was repulsed/sickened by the mere thought of being associated in a romanitc with naruto(631) i mean 634 chapters of sakura feeling sickened by him
-
Why do they want sakura to fall in love with someone that makes her sicka nd repulsed by?
-
Naruto and Hianta aren't like that at all. Naruto held her hand, when in japan people consider that the equivalent of saying, "we are dating" so that is pretty far. not to mentiont he flashbacks, the continuation, the cover of volume 64. it is pretty obvious that Nh isn't one-sided anymore.
-
I am not saying Naruto loves Hinata now, but i do believe he may be developing some type of feelings for her. that smile in 633 made me smile :)

Last edited by dovey on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ANBU-dovey)
itachi75

Back to top Go down

NS denies the hinata loves naruto - Page 2 Empty Re: NS denies the hinata loves naruto

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Ooh, ooh. I want to use Ponyta and Twin Steps as like dogs, you guys aren't dogs obviously, you guys are awesome but you know how in the movies they're all like "release the dogs!" and the dogs just rip them apart.. Yea. Something like that..
Nobody? Okay. xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:22 pm

I don't think I get it
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:32 pm

There are alot of good points that are brought up and agree. For me I feel like that NH and SS have always been the intention from the start. It has been said that Kishi definitely intended Naruto and Hinata before the development of Naruto even came into being. There are all those moments of development between the pairings and the love of those two women. I agree that at some point Sakura might have actually had some type of feelings, but that has disapperared, but she really does care about and love Naruto as a friend. I agree that it isn't one sided neither on Hinata's part and that Naruto does harbor feelings for her and may indeed be falling for her. Don't worry, it will all workout for them in the end!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:43 pm

@TwinSteps
Just.. Never mind. xD

@CoolChels
Yeah, you know the hand-holding part in 615? And that one part where it said "I won't let go of your hand" (or whateer translation you read) I like to think that was from Naruto and not Hinata. I mean if you look at that scene again his hand is over hers AND he's squeezing hers. (ch.633) It also didn't specify it said "your" and not "his" or "hers".

So yeah.. I'm just going to keep believing that no matter what anyone tells me.. xD

ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:15 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:@TwinSteps
Just.. Never mind. xD

@CoolChels
Yeah, you know the hand-holding part in 615? And that one part where it said "I won't let go of your hand" (or whateer translation you read) I like to think that was from Naruto and not Hinata. I mean if you look at that scene again his hand is over hers AND he's squeezing hers. (ch.633) It also didn't specify it said "your" and not "his" or "hers".

So yeah.. I'm just going to keep believing that no matter what anyone tells me.. xD

I'm certain that was meant to be Naruto's thoughts, ounce one considers the fact that it was HIM who was holding Hinata's hand, it wouldn't make sense for the text to be about Hinata.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:22 pm

A REMINDER TO EVERYONE:

This forum has rules against bashing and hate. Any mention of any specific NS fan in any way that isn't positive, is considered bashing and/or hate.

For the time being, I am going to edit posts (a lot of them JFC), so please avoid doing this in the future.

This is enough for SEVERAL of you to receive a warning.  Keep that in mind as you make threads and/or reply to them.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:06 pm

WAIT, this is a legit argument?
...are you serious?
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:25 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:Ooh, ooh. I want to use Ponyta and Twin Steps as like dogs, you guys aren't dogs obviously, you guys are awesome but you know how in the movies they're all like "release the dogs!" and the dogs just rip them apart.. Yea. Something like that..
Nobody? Okay. xD

Haha. Thanks  for the thought Classy! Don't know how I would do in a debate. Probably not too bad... But I feel that there is a lot of hate in the world and I try my best not to ruffle any more feathers.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:19 pm

NekoKimio wrote:WAIT, this is a legit argument?
...are you serious?

If you are referring to the "argument" that Hinata is not in love with Naruto... yes, that is considered a legitimate "argument" to some people. Of course, 95% of the Naruto fandom does not take anyone who says that seriously, but there is a small percentage of people who do believe that Hinata doesn't love Naruto. Those people aren't all NaruSaku fans though.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
NekoKimio wrote:WAIT, this is a legit argument?
...are you serious?

If you are referring to the "argument" that Hinata is not in love with Naruto... yes, that is considered a legitimate "argument" to some people. Of course, 95% of the Naruto fandom does not take anyone who says that seriously, but there is a small percentage of people who do believe that Hinata doesn't love Naruto. Those people aren't all NaruSaku fans though.

Its is funny because it is sad how stupid some humans can be
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:22 pm

How do you measure something as abstract as love anyway? Even in a fictional setting? Context and the established themes of the manga reinforce the idea that, in fact, Hinata is in love with Naruto. Admiration, respect, attraction do exist within Hinata for Naruto but none of these things exclude the existence of Hinata's love for Naruto, they do just the opposite, they give Hinata's love a foundation. There are claims of "obsession" on Hinata's part, that all she wants is to be exactly like Naruto, that his strength is her strength, his ideals are hers and that all of this is simply her fanatical devotion to him , not love, but this isn't true. In fact these things are explored in the manga in the fight between Itachi and Kabuto.

Itachi: Kabuto.. You're not Orochimaru. It's fine to imitate someone you respect but do not act like you're him. There is no way you can become him.

Kabuto: Most people, when they start something new, start from imitating others, like Sasuke-kun imitated you.

Itachi: That is something you do in order to grow. It's not to be used as a costume to pretend to be someone you are not! Even if you try to link yourself to someone worthy of praise you won't find the reason for your existence there. I will say it one last time. Do not try to deceive yourself with lies. The ones who do not acknowledge themselves will eventually fail.

What Itachi says at the end there leads back to a point he made to Kabuto about acknowledging ones faults and limits and that you can rely on your friends where you fall short and to remind you of what you can do to succeed.

Hinata does exactly this in chapter 615, reminding Naruto that he does not need to do everything himself, that the responsibility of a friends death does not fall entirely on his shoulders and he shouldn't blame himself for it and feel guilty because his friends believe what he believes and everybody is fighting to protect each other even if it costs them their lives.

Hinata did choose to imitate Naruto but it lead her to "liking herself a little more" and she felt that if she gave it her all she was worth something after all. Following Naruto's lead led Hinata to acknowledging herself and by being herself, managed to aid Naruto into acknowledging the sacrifices made for his benefit and that allowed him to continue fighting.

Love comes in many forms that it's nearly impossible to list them all. There is no cookie-cutter love story in which certain things must happen in order for someone to fall in love with someone else. This is a fictional story, a battle shounen manga to be exact, and in this type of medium where romance is not given priority the author chose to write the dialogue, CHOSE to draw the panels, CHOSE to name a chapter after this shy girl's love confession to the hero in a dramatic, serious setting. Why would this be brought up in this way if in fact it wasn't real? Why in that moment did the author have the antagonist acknowledge that what she did was an act of love. Why have other characters, including the main heroine also acknowledge that shy girl's love for Naruto?

Arguments against Hinata's love must ignore context to an unsettling degree. It is possible to argue that Naruto doesn't love Hinata, his feelings are vague and his actions could be red herrings, but any argument that states Hinata doesn't love Naruto requires a substantial amount of willful ignorance of this story's themes and morals.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Denial is typical from NS who will deny everything that come in their way, even the most obvious. Hinata is so much confident about her own feelings that her character evolved significantly thanks to that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am

NS will deny anything that isn't NS, because if it isn't NS then it didn't happen, then there is this over glorification issue that NS seems to be making a habit of, parallels, third party point of views and Sakura's temper because it's  a tsundere.

of cause NaruSaku will deny Hinata loves Naruto, that is because NS perceives Hinata as a threat to NS, when in reality the biggest threats to NS are the two characters involved Naruto and Sakura themselves are the biggest barriers to NaruSaku
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:04 pm

^ Very true
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:59 am

Wait...They still say that..What The Fish...This argument should've ended looong ago from hinatas confession..I mean come on..Why would a girl go in front of a lion knowing she'll be eaten To protect someone she doesn't love..
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:36 am

funnyface wrote:Wait...They still say that..What The Fish...This argument should've ended looong  ago from hinatas confession..I mean come on..Why would a girl go in front of a lion knowing she'll be eaten To protect someone she doesn't love..  

In reality, the argument should have been laid to rest in chapter 615 and with chapter 633 we see Naruto is ready to make his choice. the other way the argument should have ended was with Sakura's failfession.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:43 am

51-mustang wrote:
funnyface wrote:Wait...They still say that..What The Fish...This argument should've ended looong  ago from hinatas confession..I mean come on..Why would a girl go in front of a lion knowing she'll be eaten To protect someone she doesn't love..  

In reality, the argument should have been laid to rest in chapter 615 and with chapter 633 we see Naruto is ready to make his choice. the other way the argument should have ended was with Sakura's failfession.
This is about hinata's feelings towards Naruto,right?..well it was pretty obvious from the start and ch 437 just made that rock solid.Didn't it
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:39 am

Well yes the confession was enough to start the development on the NaruHina side of things, but the thing that needs to be looked at is how Naruto will reciprocate Hinata's love. the biggest argument that NS seems to use is Naruto has all but ignored Hinata's confession, but with chapters 559, 615 and 633 it puts to rest that claim.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Can't be really anything much else to argue about seeing that it is already getting resolved.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:54 am

If Hinata is 'fat' for being 'top heavy' then so is Ino and maybe even Temari.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:27 am

^It's something a few zombies use...Even a 5 year old can tell that's a lie
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:14 am

Hinata, fat? Nope NS denies the hinata loves naruto - Page 2 1287005144
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:38 am

Hinata fat? she is the lightest between her, Sakura and Ino. With Ino being the heaviest.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:48 am

Fat or not, what is the problem? Hinata is beautiful as she is and the power of her love for Naruto is above all these superficial aspects.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next