Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruhina Head-Canons

+11
NaruHina <3
Graeystone
blackiechan35
Irielo
Batokusanagi
CoolChels
ClassyLPS
kagome1991
The Merchant
Dianahinkle
Aelita
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naruhina Head-Canons - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruhina Head-Canons

Post by Dianahinkle Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:55 am

Part of the reason Hinata is very self conscious about her breasts because she knows Naruto has a crush on Sakura.

Naruto's sexy no jutsu is his idea of a woman's perfect proportions.
Spoiler:
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 pm

-Naruto and Hinata are apart of the same ninja team like Minato and Kushina were in Road to Ninja movie (before he becomes Hokage).
-Naruto teaches Hinata the Rasengan. Lots of training together.
-Naruto and Kiba keep up their fierce rivalry, and Hinata always takes Naruto's side.
-Hinata and Naruto babysit Kurenai's kid, but Naruto tries to feed it ramen.
- A teenage Konohamaru under Naruto's guidance like how Naruto was with Jiraiya. Like him coming over for dinner, giving him (bad) advice on girls (possibly Moegi?), constant training, etc.
-They visit Neji and Jiraiya's graves together regularly just to talk to their lost loved ones.
-Naruto and Hiashi spar, and Hiashi gets ROFLstomped.
-Hinata and Kurama become friendly.
-Lots of PDA. Naruto strikes me as this type. He's not afraid to grabd Hinata by her collar and kiss her like he means it right in the middle of town. Lots of hand holding, as well.
-Double dates with Sasuke and Sakura, and possibly Shikamaru and Temari when Naruto visits Gaara in the Sand village.
-Down the line when Hinata and Naruto have kids, I want to see a blonde-haired boy with Byakugan. Immense chakra pool and Uzumaki vitality, with Gentle Fist mastery, including mom's Twin Lion's Fists and a Heavenly Rotation that puts Neji's to shame (no offense Neji).
-Said prodigy son will be rivals with Sasuke and Sakura's son, but still buddies.
-Naruto tries to cook for Hinata but it's awful. She puts on a brave face and bears it, though!
-This one is definitely a long shot, but I think Hinata would make a great academy teacher. She's got some of the best chakra control out of everyone, taijutsu expert, good at setting traps and using shuriken/kunai (though most of that may be filler), etc. She's certainly better qualified than Iruka, lol.
-Not really NH related, but I hope Naruto wears a similar Hokage outfit to Minato. His white and red cloak looked so boss, Naruto should rock one of those.

Kinda long, but what the hell! Too many awesome things...
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:12 am

This has been stated abou Sasuke. 
He hates noisy people, and he wants to restore his clan so...

After the war:

Sasuke: -walks up to Hinata- Hey, you Hyuga! Will you bear my children? -stares at her blankly-

Hinata: -eyes widen- Eh!? -blushes-

Naruto: What the hell you bastard? ! You don't just go up to people and ask that! -forehead twitches-

Sasuke: -eyes widen a bit- Why do you even care dobe?

Kiba: -in the background- Cuz' he's jealous!

Naruto: -blushes crossing his arms across his chest- That's not it, I'm just looking out for Hinata!

Hinata: -smiles shyly at Naruto a small blush brewing in her cheeks- 'Naruto-kun...'

Am I the only one who thinks Naruto is the clingy, jealous type? It's so cute. I can see this happening in the manga/anime.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Naruto being jealous would be the cutest thing ever! I mean it...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Aelita wrote:Post any head canons you have about Naruhina in this thread =)

- Before the time skip Naruto thought Hinata was kind of plain-looking. However, when Naruto first saw Hinata after two and a half years he thought she had become rather pretty, but never really bothered because he never imagined himself as her type.

- One day Naruto's and Hinata's kids will ask Naruto how he and Hinata meet and fell in love. And Naruto will start his story with "When I first met your mother... I thought she was a plain looking wimpy dark weirdo..." and their kids will think of their very pretty kaa-san and react in surprise. But then Naruto will go on to say how he eventually learned how gutsy, courageous and beautiful she is.
hinata being in every 1-2 manga latly, and being in TONS or panels in multiple time like newst 647,

these lil things cannon us. im just waiting for romantic stuff after they toast obito...

waiting...not hoping...cuz... Naruhina Head-Canons - Page 2 3569879442 its eched in stone friends...

its...cannon already.
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2