Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*A new forum member has arrived* <<; (Sorry for the SF reference).

+3
Yuri
ClassyLPS
Amoroq
7 posters

Go down

*A new forum member has arrived* <<; (Sorry for the SF reference).  Empty *A new forum member has arrived* <<; (Sorry for the SF reference).

Post by Amoroq Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:06 am

Just like to say, "Hello." And glad that such a forum exists. I've liked NH for quite some time now(since part 1), and I've hoped that it'll come to fruition in the manga. I do also write fanfiction involving the couple (writing still needs improving). Basically the only thing I can do is write about the couple. XD

Anyway, I look forward to spending time on this forum. :D

Edit: My Fanfic account does hold stories not suitable for all ages, as some are in fact...mature. I corrected the post, and apologize in advance.

Edit 2: With given conformation, I can link my FanFiction account. Any of ya want to read some of my stories, here ya go: FanFiction.net. Don't mind the name, it's an old account. XD

Last edited by Amoroq on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

*A new forum member has arrived* <<; (Sorry for the SF reference).  Empty Re: *A new forum member has arrived* <<; (Sorry for the SF reference).

Post by ClassyLPS Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 am

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here~ looking forward to seeing your future opinions and thoughts! ^.^
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

*A new forum member has arrived* <<; (Sorry for the SF reference).  Empty Re: *A new forum member has arrived* <<; (Sorry for the SF reference).

Post by Amoroq Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:58 am

Thanks, much appreciated! :D
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:20 am

Hello and welcome! glad to have you here and I love your signature! ^-^
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:52 am

welcome ;)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:35 pm

hello Amoroq, please enjoy your time on this page, I would also like to see some of those fanfictions of yours
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Welcome XD
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:28 am

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I appreciate it :D

And glad to know there's another fan of Ryu Hayabusa XD
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:00 am

*A new forum member has arrived* <<; (Sorry for the SF reference).  3583001623
Welcome Amoroq!
This place is very nice, I think you'll like it here!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down