Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruhina scene

+16
racefan1992
narutohokage123
Darkhope
dovey
Zori
Aelita
Yamasaki Akaiko
eromreven
CoolChels
Vir
ClassyLPS
kagome1991
Mustang
Batokusanagi
Twin Steps
itachi75
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

naruhina scene - Page 3 Empty Re: naruhina scene

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:53 pm

@Twin Steps

You if I were to give a message to any NS fans lurking here it would be "Watch out for Twin Steps.. Twin Steps will fuck you up." xD I'm sorry, it's just I would imagine if I was an NS fan it would be impossible to win an argument against you. I salute you.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:@Twin Steps

You if I were to give a message to any NS fans lurking here it would be "Watch out for Twin Steps.. Twin Steps will fuck you up." xD I'm sorry, it's just I would imagine if I was an NS fan it would be impossible to win an argument against you. I salute you.

As Twin Steps said, Twin Steps can argue with NaruSaku fans because Twin Steps actually has arguments that no NaruSaku fan can compete against, well apart from the fact that the Manga is doing a good enough job destroying NaruSaku in the first place.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:01 pm

True story^^^ NS just doesn't seem to see it.. They DON'T want to see it because they know NH is on top.. ;D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:06 pm

I wouldn't say all NaruSaku fans deny it, there are a few that know that their pairing is sort of done for, and even admitted that NaruHina is in such a strong position that there is no way NaruHina can lose.

but I have even seen one NaruSaku fan, say even after this chapter that Hinata hasn't developed as a character and NaruHina still has no development, I just ignore people like that, I decide to let Kishi destroy their hopes and dreams while I just sit back and laugh.

all I do know is that the pairing has been decided, it just needs a way to be executed, it should be done after this war.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:I'm excited now.. It's so obvious and so close to happening. I just can't-.. It's so..
Just one more NH moment initiated by Naruto and boom goes the NS ship, surely they can't deny that. We got this bros.

I'm excited as well and I agree. Just one more step and then...VICTORY!~ Do you know how long I have been waiting for the NS ship to be taken down into the fiery pits of hell? DO YOU? naruhina scene - Page 3 621474058

And when it happens, it will end the pairing war once and for all. It's gonna be glorious! naruhina scene - Page 3 694909377
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:29 am

kagome1991 wrote:
ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:I'm excited now.. It's so obvious and so close to happening. I just can't-.. It's so..
Just one more NH moment initiated by Naruto and boom goes the NS ship, surely they can't deny that. We got this bros.

I'm excited as well and I agree. Just one more step and then...VICTORY!~ Do you know how long I have been waiting for the NS ship to be taken down into the fiery pits of hell? DO YOU? naruhina scene - Page 3 621474058

And when it happens, it will end the pairing war once and for all. It's gonna be glorious! naruhina scene - Page 3 694909377

The best way to take down a ship, is to fire your entire battery at it, when our ship wins we will unleash our fiery fury on NaruSaku, take it down all guns blazing naruhina scene - Page 3 1543727925
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 am

^ I'm all for that idea naruhina scene - Page 3 271180883
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 am

51-mustang wrote:
ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:@Twin Steps

As Twin Steps said, Twin Steps can argue with NaruSaku fans because Twin Steps actually has arguments that no NaruSaku fan can compete against, well apart from the fact that the Manga is doing a good enough job destroying NaruSaku in the first place.

I actually ounce had a debate with an Ns fann back in like feb. I think. And really, the arguments were just incredible. Here's some things they had said:

Sasuke will die, but he'll be good. naruhina scene - Page 3 4205746550

Hinata will be with Kiba/Hyuga fodder/alone. This will show her growth (what?)

Sakura is confuzzled and thinks of Sasuke as a brother. naruhina scene - Page 3 233944022

and much more....

but geez....I honestly can't even begin to explain how annoying NS is......I just want ONE freaking moment where Naruto/Sasuke make their feelings obvious to Hinata/Sakura, and it'll be over. forever (I hope) . Just....GOD....like freaking kill the thing already, Kishi. T naruhina scene - Page 3 1232459475 He thing that's most annoying is how the still (STILL) act arrogant and act like they're on the top, and always bash Hinata for loving Naruto. naruhina scene - Page 3 1531524494
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:08 am

They all say Sakura is in love with Naruto.. BAHAHAHAHA . I'm sorry it's just so freakin' hilarious. Hehehe. :D
They're just jealous that their pairing doesn't even like eachother that way. With Naruto every moment of him showing affection and developing feelings for Hinata they get aggressive and more desperate. I read their NS arguments as daily comedy. xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:19 am

I fear the worst to come from all this. The NS fans will soon start to get restless to the point that I'm scared they may draw blood cause they're so desperate and they don't have any reasonable evidence to back up their bullshit claims for their pairing so...

I say we equip ourselves with some weapons that we use to defend ourselves when shit hits the fan soon cause I know it's coming naruhina scene - Page 3 2533515982

Last edited by kagome1991 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:24 am

True story bro^^^ We gots to get our ammunition. :p
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:45 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:They all say Sakura is in love with Naruto.. BAHAHAHAHA . I'm sorry it's just so freakin' hilarious. Hehehe. :D
They're just jealous that their pairing doesn't even like eachother that way. With Naruto every moment of him showing affection and developing feelings for Hinata they get aggressive and more desperate. I read their NS arguments as daily comedy. xD
It's funny and kind of a challenge discussing because you have to ignore everything's that happened between 469 and 631. For them, Naruto is madly in love with Sakura and 631 was obviously a statement that he still has feelings for her. I'm like "bro, but they're not 'sort of' dating, it's obviously a joke" and they're like "so? Remember Sai's flashback?" and I'm like " Seriously? naruhina scene - Page 3 982020691 "
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 am

^ Lol it's pretty much the best they can do at this point naruhina scene - Page 3 2745595388

By the way, I love your new avatar~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:10 pm

kagome1991 wrote:^ Lol it's pretty much the best they can do at this point naruhina scene - Page 3 2745595388

By the way, I love your new avatar~
I'm discussing right now about it at NF. Now the discussion devolved to Minato-Kushina=Naruto-Sakura. It's sad really.

Thank you, I got the avatar at the NH FC at NF.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:16 pm

^^^ It's all they got really, you can't argue with ANY NarSak fan without them jumping back to that same God-awful parallel. They can't do anything more than parallels, it's all they know. <xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:30 pm

It's so sickening it's funny. Makes me wanna facepalm myself
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:17 pm

"But the parallels are so clear, YOU CAN'T DENY THEM" It's what I'm getting now. The parallulz, as Twin Steps would say naruhina scene - Page 3 982020691
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:20 pm

^ Hahahaha! Is that what they are saying now?! My god, they're delusional naruhina scene - Page 3 1287005144
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:39 pm

In the form "wall of text", but that's pretty much the whole argument.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Don't forget the "shonen architype" stuff people. naruhina scene - Page 3 528746348 naruhina scene - Page 3 528746348

Main guy+main girl=law of the land. naruhina scene - Page 3 233944022 naruhina scene - Page 3 233944022

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:48 pm

racefan1992 wrote:Don't forget the "shonen architype" stuff people. naruhina scene - Page 3 528746348 naruhina scene - Page 3 528746348

Main guy+main girl=law of the land. naruhina scene - Page 3 233944022 naruhina scene - Page 3 233944022

to me in any genre main guy getting with main girl is just an unwritten law, but then again NaruSaku fans will always use it, I remember Dragonball (a series Kishi gain influence from) Goku did not end up with Bulma as people would have liked, but he ended up with Chichi. the very same Chichi who didn't get all that much screen or panel time.

nah I find that Kishi has made his intentions very clear in the last 100 chapters, the only girl that Naruto will most likely end up with is Hinata, any other female including Sakura wouldn't make much sense.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Naruhina for the win!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:57 pm

I know and I don't even get on NB anymore. It's pointless to argue to them about anything.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 pm

My bet is when NaruHina becomes canon (basically is anyway) they will still deny it because they have put too much money onto a pairing that died a while ago, parallels don't mean a thing in my opinion.

I say let them hold on to whatever delusional hope they seem to hold on to, I would be laughing evilly, while swirling around a glass of brandy, while watching all their hopes go down the drain naruhina scene - Page 3 271180883 naruhina scene - Page 3 1543727925

the day it happens we will rain down hell from above, with our naval might. just let them cling to their hope, it will all be over for them
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:29 pm

^^^ Hahaha There's so many people I have to say "I told ya' so" to, gotta make a list. Anyways, I'm so confident that NH will happen, I don't doubt it a bit. I'm so confident, I feel guilty bros. But it's the best goddamn guilt I have ever felt! >:D Hahaha. I've stuck to this ship like a barnacle for so long, I cannot wait.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next