Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible NaruHina Scenarios

+47
Hinata-Boobs
Cudislagne
SilentPanda
Rivaille
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RockyouNaruto
Starlight
Madara
Beautiful Hime
MichelleHyuga
Azuula
Rin
IIRUNEII
Dajasha
Graypen
Skywardstrike
Zora
itachi75
meow69
JulaShona
engetsu
sordragon
lily567
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Irielo
funnyface
mangafreakyay
narutohokage123
Aelita
NekoKimio
SID~
Strawberry
Ponyta
racefan1992
Batokusanagi
Zori
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
dovey
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
51 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 12 Empty Re: Possible NaruHina Scenarios

Post by Mustang Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:05 pm

racefan1992 wrote:51-Mustang gets credit for doing this before me, back in like the first pages of this thread. But this my 3rd and last one. More feels and Naruto/Kurama shangians and a metaphor.

Spoiler:

Long post as well so. Enjoy.
Well all I can say is that was awesome, I really enjoyed reading it, +R for you my good friend. here is another one that I came up with a little while ago guys please enjoy.

When the war is over:
Hope you all like this sweet one
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:31 am

racefan1992 wrote:51-Mustang gets credit for doing this before me, back in like the first pages of this thread. But this my 3rd and last one. More feels and Naruto/Kurama shangians and a metaphor.

Spoiler:

Do you know how many times I had a NH heart attack and died and had to revive myself just to read the rest.
THIS WAS INCREDIBLE!!! It just ate away my NH feels.Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 12 3740098352
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:26 am

@racefan1992 and 51-mustang Your scenarios are sweet my friends! Keep it up!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:36 am

Spoiler:

Wow, that is a long one.Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 12 2066170396  Very unlikely to happen, but still a very sweet and lovely moment.Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 12 3516892631  I really liked reading it! Sometime I was a little bit scared to read further, because it's so cute and beautiful that I felt embarrassed to read further. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 12 2455688457 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:05 am

Spoiler:

Not complete. But fixed.

Omg I died <3
Heart attack warning everybody u_u.
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:59 am

In Bijuu Realm.

Minato: Naruto, before we leave this place, I want to know for real this time - do you have a real girlfriend? The one that loves you and the one you love?

Naruto: ... You know, dad...

Kurama: God, dude, stop be so silly, just speak yourself already, even though I know who are you going to talk about, I am eager to hear it from you personally.

Naruto: Ok-ok! You know, I'm a little embarassed!

*dead silence*

Naruto: ... Dad, there is the one... She is so amazing, she is so beautiful, that I can't describe it in simple words... She is the perfect part of myself, that I missed this whole time. With her I feel myself a complete person. And I blame myself for been such a dumbass for no noticing her love for me all this time... Dad, let me show you everything.

With fist bump Minato recieved all Naruto's memories about Hinata, starting from writing exam till the handhold.

Naruto: ... Yes, her name is Hinata and I, Uzumaki Naruto, love her with all my heart. It's a shame that it took me so long to realize it, all this time she was waiting... After this war is over, I will compensate everything I must to her... She was alway there for me and never asked for been repayed... That's how strong she loves me, she was even ready to die for me... This was something that I absolutely didn't expected from Hinata, because I was blind this whole time... So, that's how it is, dad.

Kurama: Wow, even I who is connected to you literally didn't see this coming.

Minato: ... This is absolutely incredible... I'm so proud of my son to be such a romantic towards such a wonderful girl... I wish Kushina met Hinata...

Naruto: Don't worry, dad, I'm sure as hell that mom would like Hinata as much as I do.

Minato: And her confession... After seeing Hinata from the beginning of your memories... She was such a shy girl... But this... Naruto, if you ever decide to marry Hinata, know that I grant her with my bless.

Naruto: Hey! I didn't think about it so far. But I know, that I want Hinata, I want her by my side... always and forever.

Dark Kurama: That girl fall for a really strange boy... But even I can tell, that this Hinata girl is definitely the one for you. I told you, Minato, didn't I? Your son became happy, so stop blaming yourself.

Kurama: You are lucky that you wasn't sealed in that brat for this long time. You just can't even imagine, how long I was waiting for him to finally say something about Hinata, even I was attracted to that girl *laughs*

Naruto: Hey! You are not going to steal her from me, right?

Kurama: Of course not, but if you wouldn't tell same things, that you told your father right now directly to Hinata, I will take control over your body and will say it for you. I'm tired of watching this TV drama! I want a happy ending already, God dammit!

Naruto: Ok-ok, Kurama! You should know, that it's not an easy thing, right?

Kurama: And you should also know, that it wasn't easy for Hinata either *reminds Naruto and Confession* She was waiting for so long to say those words to you, how long does she need to wait to hear it from you?

Naruto: ... Trust me, I will make Hinata the happiest person in this world! I never go back on my word. This is our ninja way!

Minato: *Kushina, our boy not only grew up, but he is really in love now with the amazing girl by his side*

Kurama: *God, thank you! It's not a dream, right? I am really going to see Naruto saying "I love you" to Hinata, right?*

Dark Kurama: *This boy can't even imagine, how lucky he is with this Hinata girl and how lucky she is actually too. Old man, if only you were here...*
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:38 am

Hanabi...? I think Shes in Kishimotos forgotten list.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypen Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Yo guys I'm new here but I would love to post a naruhina scenario that include other ships I support.
The shinobi world war just ended and all shinobis returned to their respective village. It currently night time at konoha and somewhere at a sake bar, we can see a ninja with silver hair sitting next to a very familiar jonin
Kakashi: Eh Yamato, stop drinking already. We still have to go to the meeting with tsunade tomorrow. If you meet the daimyo drunk, who knows what tsunade will do to you.
Yamato: *burp* *his face is red and he looks like he is about to pass out any moment* y-you know what kakashi, I am drinking all my sorrows b-because *burp* while you guys were laying your lives on the line, I was taking a nice long nap and letting the enemy use my cells to create more troops.
Kakashi: For the 5th time, I know
Yamato: and you know what? ....mehhhhh...
The wood user Jonin falls off his chair and went into a deep sleep, snoring.
Kakashi: (Tch, That's what you get for drinking too much)
As he looks away from Yamato and glance at the door, he sees a far too familiar face.
Anko: Eeeheeyy Kakashi *slaps his back*
The silver haired sensei spit out sake as Anko smiles back at him.
Kakashi: *blush* Y-Yo ...A-Anko..H-how you been
A conversation ensues as Anko sits down by Kakashi, who is only 2 inches away. It was about 1 am and Kakashi, carrying Yamato on his back, is walking outside with Anko under the starry sky.
Kakashi: You know, I kinda missed seeing you around the village since you are always on a spying mission
Anko: Hehe can't live a day without me huh Kakashi *grins*
Kakashi blushes bright red
Kakashi: Th-th-that's not true. (Her smile is bright as ever. I wouldn't mind having to see everyday for the rest of my life.)
Anko seems to notice that there is a connection going on and goes in for the kill
Anko: Yo Kakashi you wanna -
The kunoichi was interrupted by a whale like moan that was coming from Kakashi's back. It was Yamato that he was carrying
Kakashi: aahh so you're awake, stupid idiot.
Yamato: Ehehehe sorry senpai *scratches head* kinda reminds me of our anbu days. Plus-
Kakashi let's out a shhh and lurks around the corner with Anko, peeping their heads. It was Naruto and Hinata.
Hinata: t-thanks for the ramen Naruto-kun *blushes like usual*
Naruto looks away at the night sky and at Hinata
Naruto: Hinata, it is the least I can do. You have saved me so many times. From pain and from obito. *reminiscing over the event of Hinata's confession* (I don't know what to do, I thought treating her out to ramen would give me the courage to confess to her)
Kakashi whispers: Naruto you fool, you can beat a 10 tails but can't confess to her?
Naruto: you see...Hinata...I got something to say...
Anko, Kakashi, and Yamato tip toes in closer to hear what was going on without being detected.
Naruto: hehe..you see Hinata, when you said I love you to me during pain...It had me thinking...and I now have an answer
Hinata:(What, this is so sudden. Is he going to do it?) *her face is even redder*
Naruto: Hinata, I love you
From the alley 4 yards away, Yamato, Anko, and Kakashi lost their balance from being shocked by naruto's words. They fell to the ground and both Naruto and Hinata blush. Hinata had tears coming down from her eyes both from being happy and embarrassed. It turned out most of Naruto's friends did the same thing as Kakashi, Anko, and Yamato did. They all fell to the ground from hearing words that they thought Naruto would never say.
Sakura was on the ground on top of Sasuke's back saying " about time". While sasuke seemed to be in pain from the immense weight but saying "you finally said it ya dumb ass". Everyone seemed to have their own couple. Ino and Sai, Shikamaru and Temari who was at konoha for diplomatic reasons, and even more. Naruto seemed to notice the chaos causing Hinata to be very embarrassed, she hid her face and ran away. Hinata was flustered with mixed feelings. Naruto ran after her. As Naruto catches up to her, he hugs her from behind and wraps his arms around her waist. They were at a dark and lonely alley with just the two of them.
Naruto: Im sorry, did I embarrass you?
he gives out the softest smile he can let out ,and Hinata looked back at her shoulders where Naruto is resting his head.
Hinata: No
She smiles kindly and tears are still dripping from her eyes. Naruto wipes it away.
Naruto: Let me finish what I said before Hinata. I love you. I wouldn't imagine what my life would be like without you. It took me this long to realize that you were the one for me is because I never felt this type of love before. This warm feeling in my heart when I am near you cannot be described, and I did not know how to express it back to you. Please Hinata, promise to never leave my side and be with me till the end of my life.
Naruto reaches his head in closer and gives Hinata a kiss in the cheek. Overwhelmed by this intense feeling, Hinata pulled her head away and rather kissed Naruto on the lips

Sorry this was long...but...I gotta let this all out haha
Graypen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:59 pm

you know recent events (chapter 644) have given me an idea for the next NaruHina moment.

NaruHina moment:
Hope you all liked that short and sweet prediction, also remember I used that Kunai as well
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:57 am

Both scenarios were great and i coud see the last one happening, at least i would love to see it. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 12 195309866
Dajasha
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:29 am

^^Nice ones... After finishing up the recent chapters here is one i came up with. More like a prediction taking place right after 645:

Spoiler:

Hope you guys like it.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:53 am

I wonder how many other ways Minato can meet with Hinata

Awesome:

hope you all enjoyed this little scenario, wasn't too bad either
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:05 pm

My scenario for 647.

Hinata is alright after God Tree's attacks, but she worries about Naruto, because he was in the middle of the action. She searches for him and sees, that he is on Sarutobi's shoulder. She runs to him and hugs Naruto as strong as never ever before Naruto was huged with such passion. Naruto returns the hug.

Hinata: I was afraid that I lost you again... *remembers how Pain almost took Naruto*
Naruto: Hinata, I will never leave you alone and you know me too well, that I never go back on my word.
Hinata: Naruto-kun... *tears of happiness*
Naruto: ... I... Hinata I...
Hinata: ?
Naruto: I... *gulp* I love you too.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:05 pm

NH for 647:
Obito: Stay still... you've endured enough. When the flower of the God Tree blooms, it'll all be over.
Naruto: Ugh... this bastard... what can we do?
Tobirama: The only thing we can do is to destroy that tree.
Minato: Yeah, but Naruto is out of chakra and only senjutsu can hurt it...
Naruto: Hey, Kurama!
Kurama: *panting* I'm totally drained, Naruto. Don't let it touch you again!

They all stay silent, not knowing what to do. Meanwhile the alliance whines more... but then a voice rises from the crowd...

Hinata: Everyone! We've come this far, all together. Even if it might fail, we have to continue fighting... haaa!!! *runs towards the tree*
Kiba: Wait, Hinata! (damn, when did she become so reckless...?) *follows her*
Shino: ... (she's changed)

There goes Team 8 dodging branches like total bosses. The alliance stays back, scared to move, but then they also follow... *switch to Naruto and co. as Hinata finishes giving her speech and charges forward*

Tobirama: Hmph... youngsters are too reckless... but I gotta say that little girl has guts.
Naruto: Hinata... (hand hold flashback) *gets up*
Minato: Wait, Naruto... you're out of...
Naruto: I'm fighting too. Can't look this bad in front of the person I like *looks away (but you can still see he was smiling) and jumps forward*
Minato: !!! *smiles* 2nd, 3rd, let's go as well!

Tobirama (reluctant) and Hiruzen follow Minato's lead.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 am

You know I have scenario that you might like, it is a little different but it should be interesting at the same time, the truth is you might not like the start of it, but the middle and the ending should make up for it.

NaruHina at the end:

Hope you like that one, was a little different than the others but still I felt that one was pretty good in a way
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:45 am

51-mustang wrote:You know I have scenario that you might like, it is a little different but it should be interesting at the same time, the truth is you might not like the start of it, but the middle and the ending should make up for it.

NaruHina at the end:

Hope you like that one, was a little different than the others but still I felt that one was pretty good in a way
dear gosh that was amazing, i really hope this happens
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Twin Steps wrote:
Post Possible moments these two could have .

Here's two of mine

Scenario #1

The alliance has won, and the Hokages are about to leave. Naruto faces his father with Hinata beside him. (At this point, Minato knows about Hinata)

Minato: "Well...I guess it's time for me to go....Naruto"

Naruto *teary-eyed* "D-dad......I... * runs up and hugs him*....Don't go"

Minato: *Places his hand on his head, guilty/ashamed look on his face* ~I'm sorry Naruto~

Minato: *Looks over to Hinata and slowly smiled* Hinata....could I ask you for a favor please?

Naruto: *Let's go of his dad and turns to Hinata*

Hinata:"Um...what is it, lord fourth?"

Minato "....My wife...And I....we.....we were never able to give Naruto the.... love he needed. So....I was hoping......would you....do it for us?" *slight smile*

Naruto: *Turns red* HEY! don't say things like tha!"

Hinata: *Smiles* w-well, I'll do my best lord fourth."

Minato: " It's fine, Just call me Minato"

Scenerio #2

Post war, Hanabi Hyuga is sitting outside in front of her house with Ko

Ko: *Sees Hinata return*

Hanabi: Oh sure! she got all strong and mighty!. If you ask me she should have brought home a ma---!

Naruto: *Naruto enters the scene* "Hey..um...is Hinata here?"

Hanabi: *stunned*

Ko: "umm...Lady Hinata is over there" *Points in a direction"

Naruto: Thank you *walks off to see her*

Hanabi: *looks over to Ko* oooh~ sign me up for the next w
ar!
great ideas, but i dont see aloy of hanabi till after the dating
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Ino: Wait, there's more. Naruto's feelings... eh?
Spoiler:
Hinata: N-naruto-kun!
Naruto:
Spoiler:
Sasuke: Idiot. *but secretly*
Spoiler:
Tobirama: ...
Minato: fufufu...
Spoiler:
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:10 am

dovey wrote:@Twin Steps: Lol. Mulan reference with that second scenario?

Very generic yet probable scenario:
~After the war, everyone begins the journey back to their respective villages~

Naruto: *looks around, embarrassed* Hey... umm, Hinata?

Hinata: *smiles warmly* Yes, Naruto-kun?

Naruto: *scratches the back of his head, still looking around* Well, I was wondering if you'd maybe like to... umm... once we get back... go get some ramen... or something?

Hinata: *blushes/squeals internally* I'd love to, Naruto-kun.
I support ramen shop date as mostlikely Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 12 3783265029 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:11 pm

This came to me after reading new chapter.

Obito understands, that it is too hard for him to fight against Naruto and Sasuke, while they are using senjuu mode. Then Obito remembers 615.

Obito: Looks like things going not too well for me. Ok then, I will use your most vulnerable point, Naruto.

Obito moves very fast towards Hinata and taking her.

Naruto: Hinata!!!

Obito: Tell me, Uzumaki Naruto, do you love her?

Naruto: ... *there goes flashbacks* "Hinata is a lot like you, Naruto" ... "Yeah, she is always watching you"... "In my eyes you are a proud failure"... "When I look at you, I have an intense feeling in my heart"... "Because I... love you"... "This is my ninja way too"... "I just wanted to be with you"... *end of flashback*

Obito: I said, do you love her?!

Naruto: ... More than anything else!

Everyone from the alliance is in an absolute shock.

Obito: This is exactly what I wanted to hear.

Obito prepares to attack Hinata.

Naruto quickly connects with Tobirama, who is without any questions teleports Naruto to Obito immediately. Naruto appears behind Obito and using Frog's Taijutsu smashes his face with fist and it sending Obito to fly. While Hinata starts falling (Obito was in the air, while holding Hinata), Naruto catches her and lands on the ground, holding her bride-style.

Naruto: I will never let anybody to make me loose you again.

While all this was happening, the whole alliance was still connected to Naruto through Ino's jutsu, so everyone saw his flashbacks and his feelings towards Hinata.

Sakura: Shannaro!!! Finally, my best friends are finally together.
Sasuke: Damn it! I thought me and Sakura will be the first to declare ourselves as a couple!
Minato: *cries* My son is such a super hero in front of his lady, I'm so proud... So proud...
Hashirama: Uzumaki Hinata, it is actually sounds, isn't it, Fourth? Or you would rather like Namikaze Naruto and Namikaze Hinata?
Minato: *blushes* Let's think about it later!
Sarutobi: I always knew, that this day will come, but I never thought, that I will witness it. Hinata was always there for Naruto, even I still remember it.
Tobirama: Ok, ok! Let's put the romance on a side for a minute? We have 10 minutes left until God Tree blossoms!

Naruto: *smiles* I really love you, Hinata, I mean it.
Hinata: Naruto-kun *hugs Naruto and starts crying*

End of the chapter.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:06 pm

51-mustang wrote:I wonder how many other ways Minato can meet with Hinata

Awesome:

hope you all enjoyed this little scenario, wasn't too bad either
I liked this.

BUT! Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 12 271180883 

How about this:

Spoiler:
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:21 pm

here is a scenario from what looks like a possible timeskip.

NH before possible TimeSkip:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:54 am

Geez, people...im sorry to say this but most of those are really freaking CHEESY.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:00 am

Skywardstrike wrote:Geez, people...im sorry to say this but most of those are really freaking CHEESY.
As far as I know, most of us are no mangakas... So if you are able to write a none-"cheesy" scenario, then give it a try. One could then appreciate your outstanding scenarios...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:09 am

Irielo wrote:
Skywardstrike wrote:Geez, people...im sorry to say this but most of those are really freaking CHEESY.
As far as I know, most of us are no mangakas... So if you are able to write a none-"cheesy" scenario, then give it a try. One could then appreciate your outstanding scenarios...
Nah, i  can admit i cant write a good scenario within a few words, I would have to add a lot...i might as well write a fanfiction. But you ask me how i would like it to happen? Well, i know how. There is a doujin...even tough im not the writter i like the overall idea. If you want me to post it so i can give my own thoughts on the whole scenario matter just say so and i will.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next