Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shy Dark and Weird

+6
Yamasaki Akaiko
DarkHeart_Makea
SenpaiSamaSan
CoolChels
ClassyLPS
eromreven
10 posters

Go down

Shy Dark and Weird Empty Shy Dark and Weird

Post by eromreven Thu May 23, 2013 4:53 pm

I just realized something.

Naruto doesn't like loud people.

His closest friends are Sasuke, Hinata, Shikamaru, Sai, Sakura, Chouji, Lee, and Kiba.

Sasuke is shy and dark.

Hinata is shy, "dark" and weird.

Shikamaru is a shadow element, so he's dark. XD

Sai is dark and weird.

Chouji is a bit shy.

Lee is socially awkward as well, but he, Kiba, and Sakura are loud.

My point is, Naruto actually seems to gravitate towards the more socially outcast and inept, the people who aren't so great around other people. It seems like he'd actually prefer being more around Hinata than Sakura. Hell, maybe his whole crush on her started when she was also shy and an outcast and he's slowly lost interest as she's grown more popular. It actually makes sense that he'd want to hang around people less socially experienced like he does, he's been an outcast his whole life. I dunno. It's not really NaruHina-y but it was just something I recently noticed.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Shy Dark and Weird Empty Re: Shy Dark and Weird

Post by ClassyLPS Thu May 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Hm, interesting I've never noticed that before.
Very interesting thanks for sharing that. :D
Kiba is loud like Naruto and Kiba is the only one that seems to annoy Naruto from time to time.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu May 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Thats an interesting observation and I'm glad you point that out.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu May 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Don't forget Gaara and Neji... and Kakashi, they're all pretty socially awkward lol.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu May 23, 2013 10:49 pm

I did forget Gaara Neji and Kakashi. My bad. :P
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeart_Makea Fri May 24, 2013 10:29 am

Wow this is interesting,I learn so much everyday
DarkHeart_Makea
DarkHeart_Makea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 24, 2013 3:36 pm

That is something interesting. Thanks for the post.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu May 30, 2013 6:51 am

That's very interesting. I never noticed that before. Thanks for that ^^
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Yin is earth, female, dark, passive, and absorbing; it is present in even numbers and in valleys and streams and is represented by the tiger, the colour orange, and a broken line. Yang is heaven, male, light, active, and penetrating; it is present in odd numbers and mountains and is represented by the dragon, the colour azure, and an unbroken line. Together they express the interdependence of opposites.

Yin is female and yang is male. They fit together as two parts of a whole. The male principle was equated with the sun: active, bright, and shining; the female principle corresponds to the moon: passive, shaded, and reflective. Male toughness was balanced by female gentleness, male action and initiative by female endurance and need for completion.

So, when you read this, which pairing came to mind?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri May 31, 2013 12:14 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Yin is earth, female, dark, passive, and absorbing; it is present in even numbers and in valleys and streams and is represented by the tiger, the colour orange, and a broken line. Yang is heaven, male, light, active, and penetrating; it is present in odd numbers and mountains and is represented by the dragon, the colour azure, and an unbroken line. Together they express the interdependence of opposites.

Yin is female and yang is male. They fit together as two parts of a whole. The male principle was equated with the sun: active, bright, and shining; the female principle corresponds to the moon: passive, shaded, and reflective. Male toughness was balanced by female gentleness, male action and initiative by female endurance and need for completion.

My god...sounds so much, too much, like naruhina to me unless I'm reading this wrong. That's really beautiful.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Fri May 31, 2013 12:35 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Yin is earth, female, dark, passive, and absorbing; it is present in even numbers and in valleys and streams and is represented by the tiger, the colour orange, and a broken line. Yang is heaven, male, light, active, and penetrating; it is present in odd numbers and mountains and is represented by the dragon, the colour azure, and an unbroken line. Together they express the interdependence of opposites.

Yeah, I saw this before. It definitely fits NH, though I don't know how solid this argument is to help the pairing. If it were mentioned in the manga with romantic subtext ( I don't know if it has or not, tbh) it would definitely be a boon to NH. Hell, even the colors (yellow and blue) fit NH, and that last line in bold fits 615, I think, with Hinata saying Naruto's hand is strong, her gentle caress, the initiative Naruto took to hold her hand and the whole "endurance is what it means to be shinobi" thing spawned from here and of course the "our nindo" line completing them, two halves of a whole.
These two are meant for each other. :P
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:35 pm

And in the Yin/Yang symbol there is a little bit of opposing color in the primary color area and I think this really applies with Hinata-
Hinata means 'A Sunny Place' and Hyuga means 'Toward the Sun' and there is also the color orange which is Naruto's color. For Naruto there is Azure a range of the color blue like Hinata's hair.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:09 pm

This fits so well!! Like when Hinata was filled with too much yin (fighting Neji) Naruto gave her yang (cheering). In return when Naruto was feeling "uncharacteristically down" (yin), Hinata was able to encourage him (yang). This pattern goes throughout the whole series! Kishi is Amazing!

Shy Dark and Weird 704842727
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Well. You guys escalated that quickly.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 am

eromreven wrote:Well. You guys escalated that quickly.

But it just makes so much sense Shy Dark and Weird 2865921181
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down