Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding

+12
Strawberry
Yamasaki Akaiko
DarkHeart_Makea
Twin Steps
Icarus
racefan1992
NekoKimio
Yuri
Mustang
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
narutohokage123
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding

Post by Mustang Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Twin Steps wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:It's just my impression or after chapter 632, NaruSaku fans are too quiet?! -,-

They're not quite at all.

Sakura blushing? That's just dirt on her face.

Sakura being happy to see Sasuke? Lol of course, they're FRIENDZ

Sasuke smirking at Sakura? He's just impressed, that's all.

Naruto implying 631 Ns moment was a joke? No it wasn't, just look at chapter.....blah blah blah....see this panel?......his face is.... blah blah blah

So anything to cling to a dead pairing, I mean they can only be in denial for so long. my hope is that Kishi pushes NaruHina in everyones face with the next moment, a moment so fluffy that it would make us NaruHina fans squeal like little pigs and NaruSaku fans cry for months on end Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding - Page 3 3495430729 man I am evil
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:02 pm

I hear ya, I couldn't help but laugh at those statements and do a face palm. I'm not being disrespectful at all and I respect people's opinions, but some people just take this stuff too seriously and refuse to look at other peoples even when they are right! It is just denial!!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:54 pm

CoolChels wrote:I hear ya, I couldn't help but laugh at those statements and do a face palm. I'm not being disrespectful at all and I respect people's opinions, but some people just take this stuff too seriously and refuse to look at other peoples even when they are right! It is just denial!!

That's basically how I see it as well. Can't do anything but facepalm yourself since you can reason with them with logic and facts Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding - Page 3 2801306734
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:13 pm

NS "arguments" used to make me go: Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding - Page 3 1232459475

Now they just make me: Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding - Page 3 1287005144

Still, the delusion, blatant hypocrisy and denial gets on my nerves. I just want Kishi to squash this zombie once and for all.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Bubbles wrote:NS "arguments" used to make me go: Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding - Page 3 1232459475

Now they just make me: Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding - Page 3 1287005144

Still, the delusion, blatant hypocrisy and denial gets on my nerves. I just want Kishi to squash this zombie once and for all.

let them go, we know that their arguments don't have much of a base to help them win. A lot of their arguments are really shallow, they lack serious evidence to back it up, but we on the other hand, well lets say our evidence is a lot stronger and there has been a lot more of it in the last 200 chapters. Their arguments are made up as they go because they know full well that their pairing has all but evaporated, they also know that Kishi is making it obvious which pairing he is intending to go with.

the best thing to do is ignore them and let Kishi squash their expectations.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:31 am

^ Yeah it is better to just ignore. I know I have after chapter 615, I just stopped reading what they were saying on other different kind of forums and stuff. Just to have some peace of mind, I had to ignore them.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3