Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding

+12
Strawberry
Yamasaki Akaiko
DarkHeart_Makea
Twin Steps
Icarus
racefan1992
NekoKimio
Yuri
Mustang
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
narutohokage123
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding Empty Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding

Post by narutohokage123 Wed May 22, 2013 2:04 pm

EDIT:

Using this raw:
Spoiler:

1. In the first panel on the right, starting from the second speech bubble, Minato says:

"Thanks for recovering Naruto [from illness]...I wonder if that could be Naruto's girlfriend?"

2. Now on to the second panel on the left.

Naruto says in the first (triple) speech bubble on the right:

"Um~"
"Huh?/Yeah?"
"Yeah!"

Important things to note here:•In the first bubble, "U~n" (translated as "Um~") indicates that Naruto is thinking about it.

3. In his second speech bubble, Naruto says:

"Well, something like that.../Well, something along the lines of that..."

Important things to note here:•"Maa sonna kanji datte..." is the romanization.

• The "datte" could refer to "dattebayo", as in Naruto's catchphrase. However, this could also have a different meaning. When "datte" comes at the end of a sentence, it usually means that someone is being quoted, as in "s/he said something like that". If looking at it this way, you get the following:

"Well, she said something like that.../Well, she said something along the lines of that..."

This a viable possibility due to the fact that Naruto could be paraphrasing Sakura's fake confession.

END

Well, In chapter 632 when Naruto was all scared about Sakura's strengh he said that he will never poke fun of Sakura again, he was obviously referring to last chapter.

Well Naruto answer was a somehow a little "joke" or just a paraphrasing based on Sakura's fakefession and that's is the reason why she got mad immediately after.

Since the beginning I could see that Naruto was saying something more that it seems and would be pretty stupid if he was confirming that she is hos girlfriend after all Hinata did for him and without mention that Sakura doesn't love him and he know it very well.

I think in the end NaruHina will be hinted, something like Hinata trying to be more close to Naruto and Naruto starting blushing, showing that he started having feelings for Hinata Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding 195309866 I would love to see something like that.

About SasuSaku, well I really think this one will be entirely reciprocated by both sides, dunno why, but this pairing isn't exactly like NaruSaku or even NaruHina, I always have the impression that SasuSaku isn't one side-love.

NaruHina FTW!

Last edited by narutohokage123 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:43 am; edited 13 times in total
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Good, I got tired of going back to the comments over and over. <xD Glad you put it here.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding

Post by narutohokage123 Wed May 22, 2013 2:23 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:Good, I got tired of going back to the comments over and over. <xD Glad you put it here.

Me too so I decide explain this here.
NS fans start to returning to the cave that they have been since chapter 615. Some of them even message me saying "Where the hell did you see that" and I was like "Mangastream, though Mangafox means the same" and then I see some NS fans start worrying and some even said that NH still have the advantage.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Well, I kind of feel bad they thought something happened with their pairing then it turned out to be a misunderstanding. :U
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed May 22, 2013 2:34 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:Well, I kind of feel bad they thought something happened with their pairing then it turned out to be a misunderstanding. :U

Yah, it's sad for them but god for us. Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding 2035981432
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed May 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Kanojo (this was probably the word used) = girlfriend or female friend. It was a play on words.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Kanojo (this was probably the word used) = girlfriend or female friend. It was a play on words.

Yah, I know that too and I think it was exactly that word that was used.
Now its gonna be hard to explain that to NS fans Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding 2617627483 they are in deny it right now.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 6:08 pm

I admit I read the Mangapanda one first and thought, oh shit Kishi just pulled a massive blow on NH, but I re-read it a few times and started to put two and two together, I forgot to look at the confused expression of Naruto who wasn't even aware of the question. I used the clearer version of the translations and then it clicked moments later.

the other thing that NS fans are using now, is what Minato thought afterwards, NS fans are saying now the Sakura and Kushina are exactly alike which is the reason why he has a crush on Sakura.

my friend who is an NS fan has even admitted that this scene meant very little for their pairing and has even stated that NaruHina has a huge advantage and has even said that NaruHina also holds a few trump cards that NS doesn't have.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm

narutohokage123 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Kanojo (this was probably the word used) = girlfriend or female friend. It was a play on words.

Now its gonna be hard to explain that to NS fans Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding 2617627483 they are in deny it right now.
We don't really have to, NS fans are just reading Naruto's "yeah" and ignoring everything else. Reminds of the hug scene. Look how far that took NS...
NH happening will prove them wrong anyway Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding 528746348
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:

We don't really have to, NS fans are just reading Naruto's "yeah" and ignoring everything else. Reminds of the hug scene. Look how far that took NS...
NH happening will prove them wrong anyway Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding 528746348

Plus doesn't NaruHina also have a few trump cards up it's sleeve, it hasn't even been resolved yet, Naruto is starting to gain feelings for Hinata and then there is her monologue, plus it wasn't like she was getting jealous of Naruto and Sakura's friendship, she is quite perceptive as well, she knows that the closest the two will get is being like brother and sister. she was more occupied with Minato and Sasuke when they arrived.

but in reality I will be amused to see what happens to the NS fans once they find out that they got trolled by Kishi, (the die hard NS fans that is) we all have a clear picture of what was said and know what it meant in context, so I think it would be best to ignore the NS fans and let them find out for themselves, (should be entertaining) Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding 1461727051

you know the funny thing was Sakura yelled out for Sasuke, seems like she hasn't let go of her feelings for Sasuke, SASUKE KUN!!!!!, lol
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Thu May 23, 2013 2:08 am

Oh God, Oh God, Oh God! I'm so relieved ! *lets out a heavy sigh* Pfffft, I just thought NH had lost all hope and I was just simply freaking out yesterday! XD Now my believe in Naruhina has been restored once again, my lovely babies <3 Besides, the moment in my sig is about to be animated yay!
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 23, 2013 2:10 am

Kishi wouldn't leave NaruHina unresolved Gin, if he did then that would be bad writing on every level, you have to resolve everything before you finish the story, if you don't then what was the point of it?

I think NaruHina is just fine, nothing to worry about. he will answer all questions about NaruHina later, I think Naruto will reply in a positive way, he knows that Hinata loves him, even Neji said Hinata would die for him, so he sort of has an obligation now, not only to Neji (not meaning to cheapen his death or anything), but to Hinata as well.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Thu May 23, 2013 2:20 am

I know, and that's why I was a little bit mad yesterday. Because I thought Kishi had chosen to end NH just like that.

And I agree, after all, the big Naruhina development happened just a little while ago. There's just no way it can end in just an instant.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 23, 2013 2:28 am

I doubt Kishi would rubbish the development NaruHina has received by ending it on the spot, no writer in their right mind would do such a thing leaving it unresolved. unresolved issues is bad for a story, as I said NaruHina still has a few trump cards in its sleeves.

1. chapter 615 is one of the biggest trump cards of the lot.
2. Naruto hasn't resonded yet,
3. forget Kushina's last request, Naruto should be able to choose for himself, something NS fans always seem to forget.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu May 23, 2013 6:21 am

You have to keep in mind this is what a lot of mangakas do. They need to keep their fanbase, and that means including the popular pairings. There has been a lot of NH lately, and many NS were threatening to quit the manga on tumblr and such. Now as from what I know, NS is the minority pairing in Japan, but it's still popular. So, I'm not surprised that Kishi added this moment even if for comedic relief just so maybe he could keep some fans, ya know? It's obvious, to me at least, what endgame will be. It does make sense, however, that he would insert little things like that until we finally get endgame just so he can keep his fans until the end.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu May 23, 2013 6:36 am

*starts the golf gallary clap*
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 am

NekoKimio wrote:You have to keep in mind this is what a lot of mangakas do. They need to keep their fanbase, and that means including the popular pairings. There has been a lot of NH lately, and many NS were threatening to quit the manga on tumblr and such. Now as from what I know, NS is the minority pairing in Japan, but it's still popular. So, I'm not surprised that Kishi added this moment even if for comedic relief just so maybe he could keep some fans, ya know? It's obvious, to me at least, what endgame will be. It does make sense, however, that he would insert little things like that until we finally get endgame just so he can keep his fans until the end.

It's not just mangakas. I hate to relate such a travesty to Naruto, but why do you think the Twilight series did so well?
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu May 23, 2013 9:23 am

Don't use logic. NS can't understand that. Heck they ignore these two lines, which clearly show he didn't .mean girlfriend
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 24, 2013 1:50 am

Twin Steps wrote:Don't use logic. NS can't understand that. Heck they ignore these two lines, which clearly show he didn't .mean girlfriend

LOL, oh well, it is best to let them find out for themselves, I wonder what the reaction of the die hard NS fans will be. Some of my friends are NS fans and even they didn't jump the gun, in fact they are more critical about it when they talked to me, even they admitted the NaruHina is in a better position than NS. They even thought logically as well.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeart_Makea Fri May 24, 2013 2:01 am

I just think after all that Happen to NaruHina (with moments and all)they can still happen,we have a cover,and Naruto held Hinata's hand,yeah I'm not worried one bit at all
DarkHeart_Makea
DarkHeart_Makea

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri May 24, 2013 4:44 am

Twin Steps wrote:Don't use logic. NS can't understand that. Heck they ignore these two lines, which clearly show he didn't .mean girlfriend
Yeah. Though Minato did use the word girlfriend, going by Naruto's reaction is clear he took as girl friend (hence the "something like that" part). Just sayinng this because I've read some comments in NF going "but the chapter wasn't written in english, so there's no ambiguity". Which is only half-true.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri May 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Crow. wrote:
NekoKimio wrote:You have to keep in mind this is what a lot of mangakas do. They need to keep their fanbase, and that means including the popular pairings. There has been a lot of NH lately, and many NS were threatening to quit the manga on tumblr and such. Now as from what I know, NS is the minority pairing in Japan, but it's still popular. So, I'm not surprised that Kishi added this moment even if for comedic relief just so maybe he could keep some fans, ya know? It's obvious, to me at least, what endgame will be. It does make sense, however, that he would insert little things like that until we finally get endgame just so he can keep his fans until the end.

It's not just mangakas. I hate to relate such a travesty to Naruto, but why do you think the Twilight series did so well?

You're exactly right. It happens with many stories/series.
Bottom line is, I'm not worried about NH not being canon one day.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sun May 26, 2013 4:14 am

Some NS fan are saying 631 meant something because Sakura headbutted Naruto instead of punching him..
Which I don't understand that at all.
o_o
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun May 26, 2013 4:22 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:Some NS fan are saying 631 meant something because Sakura headbutted Naruto instead of punching him..
o_o

You know even Naruto wikia didn't take it as seriously as all the NS fans, they only said that Minato was only referring to Kushina's temper, that's about all, and the only reason why Sakura headbutted Naruto was because of his answer. it means nothing, even Naruto holding Hinata's hand meant more than some stupid headbutt, that should be obvious to anyone even those who doesn't pair Naruto with anyone, oh well let them believe what they want, they will only be disappointed in the end anyway, they had to endure the pain of 615 for three weeks which was an entire chapter, but we only have to laugh at 5 panels that don't mean a thing really for 1-2 weeks.

Sakura's two reactions really should have told the tale, it proves that Sakura is not romantically interested in Naruto. her reaction to seeing Sasuke again should have been enough really.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun May 26, 2013 10:59 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:Some NS fan are saying 631 meant something because Sakura headbutted Naruto instead of punching him..
o_o
Seriously? Naruto Chapter 631 Misunderstanding 1287005144 I thought it was obvious that she couldn't use her hands because she was healing Naruto.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next