Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto and Hinata as parents?

+8
CoolChels
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
Yamasaki Akaiko
eromreven
Icarus
Mustang
ClassyLPS
12 posters

Go down

Naruto and Hinata as parents? Empty Naruto and Hinata as parents?

Post by ClassyLPS Tue May 21, 2013 6:09 pm

How do you think they would do as parents?
Strict? or letting their child/children to be free~
I can see Hinata being like a calm caring nice mom and not being too strict but making sure her kid(s) is/are polite. Her being a Hyuga and all.
Naruto would be more care-free and playful, he would probably train his kid(s) a lot but not pressuring them.
But overall Naruto will love his kid(s) because he's probably always wanted kids of his own to raise. ^.^
What do you think? What kind of parents do you think they would be?
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Naruto and Hinata as parents? Empty Re: Naruto and Hinata as parents?

Post by Mustang Tue May 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Well that would be easy to answer.

they would be loving parents, since Naruto would want to follow in the footsteps of his own parents. Hinata would be very motherly, she would love them with all her heart because she is the mother of Naruto's children.

wasn't all that difficult, lol
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 22, 2013 5:03 am

I never said it was difficult, I just love to hear your opinions on these kind of things. ^.^
Like the reason I did this was because my friend brought it up (She is Anti NH) and well lets just say her thoughts wasn't pleasant at all.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Wed May 22, 2013 11:55 am

I'm sure Hinata would end up doing most of the work and Naruto the playing and training. Unless one of them was born with her doujutsu. Naruto would want to be there for them as well. Because he had no one, he doesn't want to have his kids go through that.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Well. Here's a thought. Naruto might actually be the stricter parent. He has no idea what a dad is like and his father figure is a guy in his late 20's who teaches children how basically to murder people. He might over compensate.

On the other hand, Hinata's been brought up in a harsh environment as well. She might end up being more of a rigid parent than we think. She'll be more nuturing, of course, it's her nature, but still.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 22, 2013 12:35 pm

That's true, but since Naruto hasn't really had a real family growing up he would probably love them a whole lot? Hinata knows what it's like to have a hard relationship with your parent so I think she wouldn't be that hard on them because since she knows what it's like, she wouldn't want to put them through that.
But I can totally understand what you're saying bro. c:
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 22, 2013 12:43 pm

You can be strict and still love your kids to death. The two aren't opposite.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 22, 2013 12:53 pm

I know but I think since Naruto is mischievous
it would be like, Hinata says they can't have sweets? Naruto will let them have sweets behind her back. xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Hinata I think would be more strict.

On a separate note: What kind of parent would Sasuke be? xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 22, 2013 1:43 pm

eromreven wrote:You can be strict and still love your kids to death. The two aren't opposite.

This. It's one of the reasons I wish Hiashi wasn't given as much "grief" as he gets.

I do think that Naruto would end up being the more lenient of the two when it comes to "household rules" or "household chores." However, I think Naruto would know when it is and isn't appropriate to be that way for a specific situation.

I think Naruto would be more "overprotective" of the two when it comes to dealing with being a ninja and anything that could be dangerous.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu May 23, 2013 6:15 am

I think they'd be a good combination as parents. Not perfect, but good. I can see having a 'momma's boy' but I can also see a 'daddy's little girl'.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu May 23, 2013 9:21 am

Well, Naruto would probably be that dad who acts like a kid with his kids. And Hinata would probably be passive, but strict, mommy.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu May 23, 2013 5:30 pm

I would think that they would make good parents and it would be interesting to see how their kids turned out. I have often thought about what kind of parent Sasuke would be to his own children.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu May 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Hinata would definitely be the disciplinarian, I just don't see Naruto denying his kids anything.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Thu May 30, 2013 3:31 am

Always felt Hinata raised Hanabi after their mother died(if she is really dead) so Hinata would have the necessary basic knowledge about taking care of a baby.
I Naruto think may spoil the child because of his own lack of parents and stuff.

Both would take care not to turn into Part 1 Hiashi.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 30, 2013 4:01 am

Yeah part 1 Hiashi was a complete jerk, but I do see them being loving parents, Naruto knows what parental love is even if it was just for a few moments, so he would understand to a certain extent, but I see him being that parent that would be happy with his children no matter what.

Hinata would be very loving of her children, in fact she already has similar traits to Kushina anyway, so she would end up being like her, loving Naruto and her children unconditionally, she would make sure that her children are fed properly and that they follow their sensei's orders, while trying to keep the chaos in her home from being too much, but I see her doing that with a smile knowing that A) she has a family with Naruto and B) their children will take after Naruto to a certain extent.

overall they would be great parents they would do just about anything for their children, but not to the extent of Hashirama with his grand daughter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Thu May 30, 2013 11:25 am

51-mustang wrote:overall they would be great parents they would do just about anything for their children, but not to the extent of Hashirama with his grand daughter.

The funny thing about Hashirama and Tsunade is that gambling is a big fat no-no for ninjas. . .so what did the founder of the modern ninja system(via the Hidden Villages) do? Turned his granddaughter into a gambling addict. Naruto and Hinata as parents? 2408939549
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu May 30, 2013 11:43 am

51-mustang wrote:but not to the extent of Hashirama with his grand daughter.

They wouldn't do what Hashirama did with Tsunade. However, Hiashi could. Remember, it's the relatives that tend to spoil the kids--not the parents--in fiction (though there's some truth to that in real life many times too) because they don't have to live with them all the time.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:39 am

I think Hinata would be a good mother. She will feed her children properly, she will always motivate them when they will feel down, the same way she did with Naruto, she will respect them (in opposition to her father who was rude to her during her childhood) and she will protect them at all costs.

Naruto grew up without knowing what parents' love mean. Therefore he will try to give them everything that he could not have. But at the same time, I think sometimes he will have problems to deal with some matters because of the reason I've written before.

That's why, to bring discipline to his kids, he will mostly rely on Hinata's help.

Finally, Hinata will be proud to have a man like Naruto as husband and as the father of her children and Naruto will be proud to have a woman such as Hinata as wife and mother of his children.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:29 am

Naruto would be a fun, happy parent with his kids while Hinata is a very kind mother but keeps order around the house. Naruto and Hinata as parents? 3238994560 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down