Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Arc For You So Far

+2
Twin Steps
Strawberry
6 posters

Go down

Best Arc For You So Far Empty Best Arc For You So Far

Post by Strawberry Sun May 19, 2013 4:42 pm

As the title suggests, so far what has been the arc that you’ve liked the most and why?

I am torn between the chunin exams arc, and the Pain invasion arc. The chunin exams arc was amazing. We got to know the rookies, we saw their abilities and them interacting with each other. And of course, those little NaruHina moments like the “I don’t want you to disappear here” part, Hinata giving Naruto medicine, the blood vow and the proud failure speech. <3

The Pain invasion just had pure badassery from Naruto, the entire fight was epic, the set up for it as well, and of course, Hinata’s confession. <3

Well, those are mine. What are yours?
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Best Arc For You So Far Empty Re: Best Arc For You So Far

Post by Twin Steps Sun May 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Chunnin exams arc.

Though if there ever comes an arc focused on/developing the hyuga, that will forever be my favorite. I love the hyuga so much, it kills me they have no explanation about their eyes and past given to us.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon May 20, 2013 12:41 am

I actually agree with Twin Steps. The Chuunin Exam arc was my favorite as well. All characters showed development and that's what made my favorite characters become, well, my favorites.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon May 20, 2013 2:02 am

The Chuunin Exams Arc was the very best :)
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon May 20, 2013 9:24 am

The War Arc, though it isn't finished, is my favorite arc so far because it features so many different characters and it really does tie the "entire world" together. Too bad it seems to take a global threat to unite the "entire world," but I think that probably is the only thing that ever could do such a thing anyway.

If I had to choose among arcs that are finished, then I'd go with the Chuunin exams.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Mon May 20, 2013 11:36 am

Sasuke retrival arc was my favorite, simply because the drama and action of it all.
The rookie A-team working together. Shikamaru as the chunnin leader, Naruto, Chouji, Neji, Kiba and eventually Lee (all their fights and their development in those fights were awesome). Lee over coming his surgery and his drunken fist stlye, the Sand siblings as allies, Sakura's confession to Sauce (don't even like Sasusaku, but I loved that confession scene, it was like the nature of their relationship in a nutshell), and of course the very anticipated Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

The Chunnin exams are a close second though, Its like the classic arc of Naruto. When people think of the Naruto manga, they think of this arc.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum