Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

I have a request for anyone

Go down

I have a request for anyone Empty I have a request for anyone

Post by Mustang on Sun May 19, 2013 4:17 pm

To be honest I am not very artistic when it comes to drawing or making AMV or even fanfiction so I would like to make a request for anyone who is willing to take it up for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpJdhC5E8Vg

I don't own this song or the rights to it, the song is owned by BrooksandDunnVEVO.

I think this song would be great for a NaruHina AMV, but as I said I am not that creative so I would like to leave the task to someone else, plus I want it to be by this particular version, no other version. I have a request for anyone 896817731

I was thinking that the start would go with the Proud failure moment then into the song with the great NaruHina moments that have come along in not only the anime but the manga as well, followed by Hinata's confession at the end after the song.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

I have a request for anyone Empty Re: I have a request for anyone

Post by IIRUNEII on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:25 am

51-mustang wrote:To be honest I am not very artistic when it comes to drawing or making AMV or even fanfiction so I would like to make a request for anyone who is willing to take it up for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpJdhC5E8Vg

I don't own this song or the rights to it, the song is owned by BrooksandDunnVEVO.

I think this song would be great for a NaruHina AMV, but as I said I am not that creative so I would like to leave the task to someone else, plus I want it to be by this particular version, no other version.  I have a request for anyone 896817731

I was thinking that the start would go with the Proud failure moment then into the song with the great NaruHina moments that have come along in not only the anime but the manga as well, followed by Hinata's confession at the end after the song.
This was pritty good
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum