Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What aspect of NaruHina do you like the most?

+8
CoolChels
Irielo
NekoKimio
Twin Steps
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
jcena18
Mustang
12 posters

Go down

What aspect of NaruHina do you like the most? Empty What aspect of NaruHina do you like the most?

Post by Mustang Thu May 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Well lets steer away from some of the moments for now, let's talk about the defining aspects of our OTP of the series shall we.

I would like to see what you guys come up with the favourite aspect of NaruHina and then I will put in my favourite aspect after you guys.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

What aspect of NaruHina do you like the most? Empty Re: What aspect of NaruHina do you like the most?

Post by jcena18 Fri May 17, 2013 2:05 am

My Most Favorite Aspect of Naruhina is the character of Hinata that always plays the role of The-moment-who-needs-some-one-the-most.. when a critical time goes for naruto What aspect of NaruHina do you like the most? 1387651764

well in terms of her feelings.. we all know she likes naruto a lot but never had a guts to say it to him.. she was so shy to the point that she cant even look to him in the eye and faints wherever he comes close to her.. but whenever naruto needs some encouragement in the time doubts.. hinata always plays that part.. (neji battle/pain battle/madara battle)

kishi-sensei made her development by having naruto became her inspiration to come-up for her very low-self esteem character.. And Being deeply inlove gives her courage to confess and protect him in time of need... :)

I guess the most good aspect about them is kishi-sensei have hinata gives unconditional love...... true love so it seems.. :)
jcena18
jcena18

Back to top Go down

What aspect of NaruHina do you like the most? Empty Re: What aspect of NaruHina do you like the most?

Post by Batokusanagi Fri May 17, 2013 4:09 am

Like I said in the other thread. I like the mutually supportive relationship they've developed throughout the years. A theme that Kishi has made something that only the two of them know. Them consistently drawing strength from each other in times of stress and seeking each other's approval is the beautiful thing about this pairing Case in point, Ch 559 and 615 (629 could fit there too).
I also like how deeply they've come to understand each other. Hinata already knew something's about him, but Naruto went from not being interested in her at all to being involved, in a sense, in her family dynamics and how she was treated. Right now, they are at the point where no words are needed. Just a look at the other's eyes is enough.
And it isn't all about Sasuke obligatory jab at NS

PS: Not sure if this makes sense. I'm so tired right now What aspect of NaruHina do you like the most? 1889913486
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 17, 2013 10:38 am

Batokusanagi wrote:I like the mutually supportive relationship they've developed throughout the years.

Hey, that's my answer. :D

I tend to describe NaruHina as "Supportive Love" on my NaruHina banners as that is the thing that attracts my attention the most.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 17, 2013 11:51 am

Well, for one, they help make each other stronger & inspire each other. Also, they both just seem to care about each other so much, even when hey weren't friends, back in the Chunnin exams. I mean, Naruto goes crazy when Pain hurts him, with a side note reading "Naruto seethed with the worst emotions he's EVER felt!" <-----that means worse than what he went though as a kid, with Sasuke, with Gaara, or with Iuruka. They have natural chemistry......not interacting much, but when they do, it's always amazing....It's simple as that.

Plus, it doesn't revolve around paralulz & third party Love-doctor support obligatory jab at NaruSaku again
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun May 19, 2013 4:24 am

Just the overall support system they have going. Their development has been nothing but positive and I like that there are no negative things to really point out when it comes to their interactions.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 am

They evolved so much that they are both able to understand each other just by eye contact. Naruto looked into Hinata's eyes and complimented her about her strength.  That only, was a great motivation for her.

Naruto was so desperate and was about to give up after Neji's death, Hinata saw that immediately and while looking at him in the eyes, motivated him to keep on fighting.

So, both of them can so easily read in the soul of each other. In my opinion, that goes even beyond words and actions, like a kind of telepathy...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:06 pm

I'm with you there. Just by looking at one another they can know how the other is feeling. They inspire and have a deep development in one anothers lives.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Everything above but mostly how their fates are intertwined.  I love the deeper meaning behind them. Yin and Yang: Individually they can't do much, but together they are complete. And of course how each interaction builds upon their character.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 am

Someone made a video (pro-NH) that brought up the fact that the Blood vow Naruto made connected them somehow. If i can find it i'll post it here.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:11 am

^ I would agree that the blood vow has made them connected. A blood vow is serious business.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:25 am

Hmmm....What i like of them....Pretty hard to tell.There's alot of em and I can go on and on and on.......But just a few:

1.Slow but progressive and positive relationship.That might be a reason why It's so exciting to me... I mean I'm reading chapters and chapters of normal (you know what i mean) stuffs and all of a sudden What aspect of NaruHina do you like the most? 2713167027............omg 437,558.
2.They both can trust each other and maybe even feel safer around each other
3.Hinata never given up on Naruto.He never rejected her either...
4.It just seems a bit......well...pure and sweet to me..
5."It's all in your eyes.you're strong..........."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||EDIT||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Yup..The blood vow has to have something...Though it's old..and to be honest when i first saw it I actually thought NH was fully canon

Last edited by funnyface on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more things added)
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:49 am

I don't blame you, that had a lot of significance.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down