Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade?

+9
Yamasaki Akaiko
animehime94
CoolChels
NekoKimio
eromreven
Darkhope
The Merchant
Yuri
Strawberry
13 posters

Go down

Which pairing did you prefer?

Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade? Vote_lcap72%Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade? Vote_rcap 72% 
[ 28 ]
Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade? Vote_lcap28%Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 39

Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade? Empty Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade?

Post by Strawberry Fri May 10, 2013 4:30 pm

As the title suggests, which one of these two pairings did you prefer?

I personally like Dan x Tsunade better. I just love how Tsunade is shown as a strong, independent woman with a dominant personality, but how sweet and caring she was towards Dan. Like he melted her! <3 LOL! And of course, when they reunited, and Dan told her "You yourself were my dream", I could very well see why she melted. xD And the forehead kisses were just adorable.

On the other hand, Jiraiya x Tsunade, I always saw them as just friends. Jiraiya flirted with her, but he also drooled over many other women all the time. xD So I just saw their relationship more on the platonic side. Even though their last scene was cute and he mentioned how getting rejected by her made him stronger, it wasn’t really stated if he was actually in love with her, and Tsunade never really got over Dan. I liked their relationship, but I never came to ship it as a romantic couple. But it's still a better love story than NarSak.

What about you guys? Which one of these two did you like best and why?
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade? Empty Re: Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade?

Post by Yuri Sat May 11, 2013 7:56 am

Dan x Tsunade obviously. They were siimply made for one another. There must've been a reason for why Tsunade never fell for Jiraiya, they probably wouldn't have gone that well together as lovers instead of as just friends.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade? Empty Re: Dan x Tsunade or Jiraiya x Tsunade?

Post by The Merchant Sat May 11, 2013 1:10 pm

I never was a fan of Jiraiya/Tsunade. For a long time it's just seemed like a sideship that's championed by NaruSaku fans who are desperate for a "parallel couple."

The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Sat May 11, 2013 4:00 pm

DanTsu. The love was always there.
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sat May 11, 2013 6:04 pm

I like the idea of Jir/Tsu. I love Jiraiya. He's so multifaceted. And miserable. The only Sanin to accept the fact that he was getting older. The most powerful but the most insecure. Sure, it parallels NaruSaku but I think in a bad way, at least for the NaruSaku pairing, because it never happened.

I like to think that a lot of what Jiraiya did, the reason he pushed so hard, was solely so he could impress Tsunade.

But then, I'm coming off a Great Gatsby high.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun May 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Dan x Tsunade, mainly because of Tsunade's devotion. Oh, and it's cute AF.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed May 15, 2013 5:00 pm

I would definitely have to say Dan and Tsunade, because it seems that they are the best and were meant to be. He's the only man she's ever loved!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by animehime94 Wed May 15, 2013 10:12 pm

I like Raikage x Tsunade lol :D They would be very powerful together nothing would stand against them and I can't imagine how powerful their child would be :P

But it's unlikely so I'll go for Dan x Tsunade. They are happy and remind me of true love. Also I think that Minato might be their son. Meaning Tsunade might really be Naruto's grandmother.
animehime94
animehime94

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon May 20, 2013 9:45 am

I'm an "opposites" person when it comes to most pairings so Dan/Tsunade would be my preference.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Mon May 20, 2013 11:56 am

DanTsu because through Tsuande's flashback and how Dan acted when he was revived, you can tell they really loved/cared for one another. Sorry Jiraiya, but hey cheer up, being canon might be overrated anyhow considering how all the canon couples end up in tragedy.

I also like RaikageXTsunade, but not really as a romantic couple. I just like seeing them work together, they're like a power couple. The powerful leaders of two shinobi villages. The hyper-masculinized man with A's large muslces and the hyper-sexualized woman with Tsunade's large boobs. Super speed and super strength. The strong, powerful personalities. Their dynamic is just interesting haha.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat May 25, 2013 8:40 am

I actually like JiraTsuna, but I also like DanTsuna. She remained in love with him all this time. I just love the fact that such a strong woman is soft around the man she loves. Reminds me of Sakura-chan and Sasuke-kun... <3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Dan x Tsunade for me. I just loved those flashbacks of the two~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crafty Cracker Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:50 pm

I'm for Dan x Tsunade but I voted for Jiraiya x Tsunade because I like writing about them. Does that make sense? :D

Anyway, you can't really say anything more on this. Tsunade was completely in love with Dan and never got over him. She remained single 'til now (heehee). The reason why Tsunade and Jiraiya never worked out is probably the same reason why Naruto and Sakura would never work out. ;)
The Crafty Cracker
The Crafty Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down