Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasuSaku Thread

+25
Skywardstrike
Rasengan671
Rin
lily567
GreatKungLao
Zora
Haru Glory
Zumeii-san
Aelita
Irielo
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
itachi75
bk00
Zori
Mustang
narutohokage123
kagome1991
Bubbles
Yamasaki Akaiko
CoolChels
Strawberry
Yuri
NekoKimio
29 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SasuSaku Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Bubbles Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:28 pm

I have no doubt in my mind that Sakura is not "getting over" Sasuke, and is in fact just worried about his motivations and well-being. I am anxiously awaiting the upcoming chapters. I just know there will be a SS moment soon! It's all a matter of whether it will be positive or not. I'm rooting for positive, I just know it will contain so many feels if it is!
 SasuSaku Thread - Page 3 195309866
Kishi, please. 
You haven't let me down yet; I believe in youuuuuuuu. <333
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:48 pm

I was give too much credit to people against SS. All of you right. Maybe they are the one scared and worried?!
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:38 am

Usually when a huge amount of people are listing reasons and arguments why they hate the pairing and why don't think it should happen, it means they're worried or scared about it happening because it seems possible at the moment. It's a natural response when they feel threatened about what's currently taken place. ;)
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Very accurate and that always seems to be the case to ones that are anti-SasuSaku, but as for us, no worries at all.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Actually, there's only one reason for the "trust" issue on Sakura's part. It's the fact that Sakura is ignorant of the reason for the Uchiha massacre. That reason is going to be revealed to her relatively soon. For me, the question is under what situation is she going to learn it. I do think the fact that she loves Sasuke will come out for Sasuke's sake before she learns the truth though.

The others need to learn it too for other reasons but this is the SasuSaku thread.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:51 am

^ Oh yeah, now that you mention it, Sakura knows nothing about how or why the Uchihas were massacred and when she does learn the truth about this, she'll fully understand Sasuke's situation. When she does learn this it's gonna...

Oh, things are gonna get crazy real.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:26 pm

^ That they will.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:52 pm

I CAN'T WAIT AND I CANNOT CONTAIN THESE EMOTIONS.

CAN'T BE TAMED
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:05 pm

I know, I get so excited just thinking about it!! SasuSaku Thread - Page 3 358207567
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:54 pm

I just like put something out there that's kinda been bothering me today.

Okay, so I was just browsing around deviant art, just looking at some naruhina and sasusaku fanart. And on some of the sasusaku pics had shown like clips of chapter 483 I believe when sasuke was about to literally stab sakura in the back. And the majority of the comments about it were all negative and about how can sakura still continue to love sasuke when he was about to kill her and that she needs some serious help etc.

So it got me thinking, is it wrong that I still continue to ship this pairing like there is no tomorrow? Cause it's true that he was about to kill her, but my thoughts on that was that sakura was about to kill him too so it's kind of even? I don't know. Chapter 483 happened a while back so...maybe people still think that or something.

So I was just pondering about it, wondering if it was just me who thinks that way or anyone else thought that way. Sorry for the rant, just had to put that out there. It was really bothering me.

I really love sasusaku and I wanna see it happen, so if it's wrong to be a fan of this pairing then so be it.~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Well, it's a good question. Why is she still in love with a guy that tried to kill her more than once? And Sakura trying to kill him to be "even"... I don't think that's how it works lol Though it would be quite the story for the children:
Little Sakura: hey mom, how did you and dad fall in love?
Sakura: Well, dear, it all started when your father tried to steal my heart...
Little Sakura: How cu...
Sakura: with a chidori.
Little. Wait, what?!

SasuSaku Thread - Page 3 528746348
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:15 pm

^ Yeah you're right about the even thing. I should have worded that better. I think I read somebody's post on tumblr about this and they pretty much said something that made sense; um something along the lines of sasuke was already not in his right state of mind at the time.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:31 pm

I guess that if Sasuke apologizes for everything and Sakura forgives him, SS could have a chance, though who knows if he would apologize and if she would forgive him. I just see don't see SS happening very easily.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:57 pm

^ True.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm

I know how you feel and it does get kind of irritating to when that is brought that he tried to kill her. I always say the same thing as well that he is not the same person as he was then. I don't think it's wrong to be a SasuSaku fan, I am too after all. I am glad she loves him and respect it despite all that has happened. It might be hard to imagine, however, I believe it will all work out!! To me it makes sense and it wouldn't if things weren't resolved between them.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:35 pm

CoolChels wrote:I know how you feel and it does get kind of irritating to when that is brought that he tried to kill her. I always say the same thing as well that he is not the same person as he was then. I don't think it's wrong to be a SasuSaku fan, I am too after all. I am glad she loves him and respect it despite all that has happened. It might be hard to imagine, however, I believe it will all work out!! To me it makes sense and it wouldn't if things weren't resolved between them.

Ah, you made me feel so much better! Thank you coolchels!~

That's what I'm talking about. Sakura's love for Sasuke is unconditional as well as bittersweet so of course I wasn't expecting it to be all roses. Yeah I know it was crazy when he tried to kill her but he wasn't in right state of mind and he had so many issues to sort out. but I found out a lot of people stopped being fans of this pairing after that incident.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:47 pm

It is no problem and there are still many people who like them too and still have hope they will be together. Don't give up and have faith, for I know it will be alright!! SasuSaku Thread - Page 3 2697176399
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Gotta keep the faith! Thanks~SasuSaku Thread - Page 3 1548530422
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:33 am

kagome1991 wrote:I just like put something out there that's kinda been bothering me today.

Okay, so I was just browsing around deviant art, just looking at some naruhina and sasusaku fanart. And on some of the sasusaku pics had shown like clips of chapter 483 I believe when sasuke was about to literally stab sakura in the back. And the majority of the comments about it were all negative and about how can sakura still continue to love sasuke when he was about to kill her and that she needs some serious help etc.

So it got me thinking, is it wrong that I still continue to ship this pairing like there is no tomorrow? Cause it's true that he was about to kill her, but my thoughts on that was that sakura was about to kill him too so it's kind of even? I don't know. Chapter 483 happened a while back so...maybe people still think that or something.

A bad argument is always a bad argument.

You don't even have to go into the obvious self-defense aspect of it all. It's a ridiculous argument because that's not the version of Sasuke that anyone ships with Sakura (with very few exceptions... similar to how I never could understand the appeal of "evil" Kyuubi Naruto with Hinata).

This is a series where people who were originally enemies and tried to kill each other are best of friends all the time as long as there is an understanding reached at some point. There's nothing different from that going on here.

Batokusanagi wrote:Well, it's a good question. Why is she still in love with a guy that tried to kill her more than once? And Sakura trying to kill him to be "even"... I don't think that's how it works lol

Your order of events is wrong, which is one of the reasons I think the whole scene gets misinterpreted. Sakura is a horrible liar (only Naruto used to fall for it all the time--Sasuke never ever did). Sakura was there to kill Sasuke from the get-go and anyone who doesn't think that Sasuke didn't figure that out doesn't know (or forgot) how well Sasuke has always been able to read Sakura's intentions. It's only true that Sakura got off one actual attempt on Sasuke while Sasuke got off two, however there's no "to be even" going on in the situation as they were both trying to kill the other.

Personally, I think Sakura's also in love with Sasuke in part because he's the only one who has ever respected her by not trying to coddle her (which is the thing she detests the most as it only re-enforces her own insecurities with regards to being useful). He would point out what she was doing was wrong and he'd also acknowledge things she could do too. The only people in Team 7 that don't try to coddle her are Sasuke, Sai, and Yamato (the last two are the newest members of the team).

I'm still waiting for Kishimoto to bring out the reason for the initial attraction as all he's ever done is point out the reasons why Sakura wasn't originally attracted to him (his popularity, for instance, isn't a reason; it's another reason why the anime stinks when it comes to its portrayal of Kishimoto's romances for clearly contradicting canon by saying that's why she does love him).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:45 am

Sasuke is someone who suppressed his feelings to achieve his goal: killing Itachi. Then when he learned the other part of the story, he went mad and decided to destroy the leaf etc. Now after meeting Itachi and the former hokages, he changed is mind and is back in team 7.

But still, there's a kind of ambiguity about him, like a constant fight going on inside of him.

Sasuke's goal is to restore his clan too and when he was about to leave Konoha to join Orochimaru, Sakura even meant that she would help him in this goal as well. He just thanked Sakura but it was not easy to know about his feelings at that time.

So much things have happened since that. If they have to come together, then I'm expecting some developments so that I can believe in it like in part 1, because to tell you the truth, I'm still quite skeptic about  this pairing.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:07 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:A bad argument is always a bad argument.

You don't even have to go into the obvious self-defense aspect of it all. It's a ridiculous argument because that's not the version of Sasuke that anyone ships with Sakura (with very few exceptions... similar to how I never could understand the appeal of "evil" Kyuubi Naruto with Hinata).

This is a series where people who were originally enemies and tried to kill each other are best of friends all the time as long as there is an understanding reached at some point. There's nothing different from that going on here.

Ah, yes you're absolutely right. This is that kind of series so something like the situation with Sakura and Sasuke trying to kill each other isn't exactly unusual but rather quite dramatic.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Those are some interesting point, I guess we shall see how things go.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:47 pm

I think you misunderstood me there, Yamasaki. I was replyig to Kagome that being even in number of killing attempts, doesn't make them right.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Sakura needs help! Who loves someone who tried to kill them?!

Spoiler:

The way I see that argument is:
Naruto/Gaara friendship? FINE.
Naruto/Sasuke broship? FINE.
Itachi/Sasuke broship? FINE.
Motoi/Bee friendship? FINE.
Sasuke/Sakura romance? NOPE!

What do all of these have in common? Attempted Murder!
I call it being SELECTIVELY BIASED. You're not going to tell me SS can't happen/is impossible because of murder attempts, and in the same breath support any kind of relationship with the above mentioned. It's very hypocritical. Way I see it, either you accept that the way Kishi has set up  his manga and the relationships involved are not affected by something like that and take it as it is while maintaining that in RL life this shit ain't real, or nitpick the hell out of what you do and don't like to prove why a pairing can't happen, ignoring evidence of otherwise and claiming it's wrong while ignoring the other (according to the argument) blatantly wrong relationships.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Sakura needs help! Who loves someone who tried to kill them?!

Spoiler:

The way I see that argument is:
Naruto/Gaara friendship? FINE.
Naruto/Sasuke broship? FINE.
Itachi/Sasuke broship? FINE.
Motoi/Bee friendship? FINE.
Sasuke/Sakura romance? NOPE!

What do all of these have in common? Attempted Murder!
I call it being SELECTIVELY BIASED. You're not going to tell me SS can't happen/is impossible because of murder attempts, and in the same breath support any kind of relationship with the above mentioned. It's very hypocritical. Way I see it, either you accept that the way Kishi has set up  his manga and the relationships involved are not affected by something like that and take it as it is while maintaining that in RL life this shit ain't real, or nitpick the hell out of what you do and don't like to prove why a pairing can't happen, ignoring evidence of otherwise and claiming it's wrong while ignoring the other (according to the argument) blatantly wrong relationships.

Great post Bubbles!~ This had so many fine points. Thanks for sharing your insight.SasuSaku Thread - Page 3 1548530422 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next