Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do once Naruto ends.

+4
TinaBeanz
Icarus
NekoKimio
Yuri
8 posters

Go down

What will you do once Naruto ends. Empty What will you do once Naruto ends.

Post by Yuri Wed May 08, 2013 12:11 am

Naruto has at most still one year and a half to go. What are you going to do with your life?

First I would be like totally sad and devastated and bored because I've been enjoying Naruto for too many years and suddenly having it come to an end would mean that a thing that took a big part in my life would end too. Of course I would feel emptiness inside, I would rewatch all of it, I would rewatch my favorite episodes. I would keep sticking around in Naruto forums for a year after its end (like when ATLA ended) and then see how the forums would gradually grow quiet and eventually die (I include this one unfortunately)

I don't really want to think about it but all things come to an end. What will you do once Naruto ends. 3516892631
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

What will you do once Naruto ends. Empty Re: What will you do once Naruto ends.

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 08, 2013 1:40 am

First: cry. Then I'll probably go through a fit of depression and denial. I'm not exaggerating either. I'll probably also just work towards finishing my Naruto collection. Then cry some more, I mean, it's a big part of my life and has been for over 6 years.
I'll probably then try to find another manga that will attempt to fill the gap, but won't exactly do it. Just to be optimistic, when it ends I'll more than likely end up taking my courses a lot more seriously.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 am

Well, I still have Fairy Tail and One Piece, One Piece won't finish until another 9 years and Fairy Tail... I'd give it 3 more years so I do have those manga that will be able to fill in the gap, but even so...
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Wed May 08, 2013 1:30 pm

I'll probably reread it a couple of times then move on. It'll be a sad day in forums everywhere.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Wed May 08, 2013 1:44 pm

I will cry and cry...........then cry some more What will you do once Naruto ends. 3516892631
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Wed May 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Probably won't affect me too much. For a while now I haven't really cared all that much about what's been going on in canon anyway. Probably the only thing that would affect me would be the pairings; if they're good I'll be pleased, but if they're bad I'll be annoyed.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Thu May 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Really pissed off then get into bleach,op or even fairy tale since ive watched like 3 episodes. What will you do once Naruto ends. 2617627483
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu May 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Probably write fanfiction. I'm currently working on a rewrite of ATLA as well as another fanfic who's fandom shall remain nameless.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 16, 2013 3:22 pm

to be honest I never really thought about that as much, once the manga is done, I will simply get the DVDs to watch the series, I would just discard the filler episodes since I care little for fillers, then watch all the NaruHina moments in all it's glory.

I would most likely rub in their faces of the NS for the fun of it What will you do once Naruto ends. 3605650157

but there is a part of me that will miss the series, but luckily for me I have a few series that I like reading Pokémon adventures is one of them and I will try to find another series later on.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down