Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Man 3

+2
NekoKimio
Strawberry
6 posters

:: NHForums Media :: Media :: Movies

Go down

Iron Man 3 Empty Iron Man 3

Post by Strawberry Tue May 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Anyone seen it already? What are your thoughts on it? If you haven't, are you planning to watch it?

I personally LOVED it. Don't want to spoil much, but it had it all. Great effects, action, comedy, romance, EVERYTHING. Excuse me while I fangirl over Robert Downey Jr. Iron Man 3 195309866

Anyways, here's the trailer.

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Iron Man 3 Empty Re: Iron Man 3

Post by NekoKimio Tue May 07, 2013 6:26 pm

I plant to see it when finals are over as a little reward to myself. I've heard from multiple people that it was amazing.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue May 07, 2013 11:30 pm

I still need to watch 1 and 2 :P
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Thu May 09, 2013 12:26 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I still need to watch 1 and 2 :P
Haha. Me too. :3
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu May 09, 2013 7:14 pm

LOL! Well, if you haven't watched the first two, it could get confusing. xD I would suggest watching 1 and 2 before, as well as The Avengers if you haven't yet before watching this one, if you're planning to. ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 5:17 am

I still have to watch the Avengers xD Lol I'm soooo far behind, normally I'm just interested in the Asian culture, but once in a while I enjoy watching things like Harry Potter, LOTR, the hunger Games, etcetera.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sun May 12, 2013 8:04 am

Honestly I was mad a first because of what they did to the mandarin but the more I thought about it the more I liked it.
I don't want to spoil it but its a big deal guys.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Wed May 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Dianahinkle wrote:Honestly I was mad a first because of what they did to the mandarin but the more I thought about it the more I liked it.
I don't want to spoil it but its a big deal guys.

I too was pissed at that bit, the Mandarin was supposed to be so much more than what they made him into. I also didn't like how Disney-esq it turned out to be. It just seemed... So damn cheery and innocent I guess. All in all it was a great film, and a good end to the Ironman series.

Honestly though, I like Star Trek Into Darkness more. And I am a HUGE Ironman fan, like I'd go gay for RDJ any day, type of fan.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sun May 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Omg Star Trek was awesome!!!!
Yeah iron man started out kinda scary with the PTSD and the house blowing up. I agree it became very "Disney" as the mi ie went on.
Also in avengers Tony calls pepper when he's in space about to "die" and she doesn't answer and I thought that they were gonna touch on that and they didn't bleh.
The final villan was so lame!!! Am I really supposed to feel sorry for a guy who approaches Tony stark on New Years and is surprised when he gets left on a roof!? Everybody knows Tonys an asshole!! Ugh and the villain just happens know pepper? My ass.
Also why did tony keep having battry failures? Wasn't that the reason why he made the core thing in his chest?
Pepper gets basically flaming torch powers and regeneration and then hey "fix" her? Balls that's just dumb.
ALSO nothing about the rings!!! Wtf Marvel.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:48 am

Yeah, it had so much potential. But it's ok I guess. They probably did this Mandarin, rather than making him insanely powerful, because it was easier to do.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:23 pm

I mean it would have been so easy to do the rings!!! Uuughhh
It was still pretty entertaining though. The kid was cute and I really liked the part where Tony improvises iron man gadgets.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: NHForums Media :: Media :: Movies

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum