Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Hinata Power-Ups Theory

5 posters

Go down

Future Hinata Power-Ups Theory Empty Future Hinata Power-Ups Theory

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:00 am

Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
The user forms two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around their hands, then attacks the opponent with them.

Meant to ward off evil spirits, komainu statues are almost identical, but one has the mouth open, the other closed. This is a very common characteristic in religious statue pairs at both temples and shrines. This pattern has a symbolic meaning. The open mouth is pronouncing the first letter of the Sanskrit alphabet, which is pronounced "a", while the closed one is uttering the last letter, which is pronounced "um", to represent the beginning and the end of all things.

The beginning of ALL THINGS. That is an interesting note, no? Here's something else I'd like to point out, from Taosim belifs, whom, as must of you probably know, have greatly inspired the Hyuga clan, particularly the Gentle fist style, which is based of of several variations of Taoism Martial arts that focus on soft yet deadly blows to certain parts of the body.....anyways, I'm getting off track here.

Wuji is known as the beggining of all things. In this void of nothingness, something begins to stir. This event causes the creation of Yin & Yang, both in an eternal battle to over come the other, yet it is impossible, since yin can't exist without yang, and vice versa. This is why yang has a portion of yin in it and why yin has a portion of yang in it.

Here's something more interesting. Do you know what this "void of nothingness" is represented by? A plain white circle.

Spoiler:

This white I eventually ends up as a Yin yang sign (those two circles between them simply demonstrate the change of the void to Yin-Yang). This leads me to believe (more like HOPE) that the Byakugan will get a V2 that'll make her eyes look like the YinYang sign, possibly with the 8 trigrams' signs circling the eyeball on her skin. Though there are OTHER reasons that make me think that Hinata may gain the Elder Son's eyes, you know, those spirally eyes, but I'll get to that on another theory of mine.

Alright, so, back to the Guardian lions.

Komainu strongly resemble Chinese Guardian Lions and originate from Tang dynasty China. The Chinese guardian lions are believed to have been influenced by lion pelts and lion depictions introduced through trade from either the Middle East or India, countries where the lion existed and was a symbol of strength. During the Nara period the pair always consisted, as in the rest of Asia, of two lions.

Spoiler:

These Guardian Lions are also part of Taoism.

The most frequent variation of these guardina lions are the fox, guardian of shrines dedicated to the god, Inari. There are about 30 thousand of these shrines in Japan, and the entrance of each is guarded by a pair of fox statues.

Variation of the lion guardians are foxes……..and Hinata has kyuubi chakra now. Does that mean we’ll see Gentle Step: Twin fox fists?
Spoiler:

Lions and Foxes, Hinata and Naruto, make sense?

Spoiler:

See the size of that thing? There's no doubt in my mind that that is one hell of a technique....
Another thing I'd like to mention is that this jutsu was only shown OUNCE and then completely ignored, even through out the war. Hinata's only been shown air-palming things rather than using this. Kishimoto seems to do this A LOT (foreshadowing) throughout the series, such as when he first shows Itachi's sharingan or alludes to the Shinigami mask all the way back in the three-way Sannin Battle. I think it would be nice if Hinata got a full-body Guardian Lion, no? Something like this...

Spoiler:

I know it seems far-fetched (some what) but it would make sense, it being a sort of opposite to the Sasuno'O.

Another opposite to the Uchiha could possibly be a white Flame. Yes, I know that too seems bizarre, but hear me out.

Firstly, this image:

Spoiler:

It shows the Sage holding black flames (yin) in one hand and White flames (yang) in the other. Sure, these flames are depicted as being blue & red in the anime, but the anime always screws things up. Further evidence for these flames being black & white is the fact that this image shows up when Obito is talking about how the Sage used Yin-Yang chakra to create things from nothing. Soooo, it's kinda clear the flames were meant to be black & white.

White flames, Full-bodied Guardian Lions, & a Yin-Yang Byakugan. Now that is something I seriously am dieing to see.

My next theory Shall be about the Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha.

Last edited by Twin Steps on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Future Hinata Power-Ups Theory Empty Re: Future Hinata Power-Ups Theory

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:19 am

Interesting. I really enjoyed reading this. I think it all depends on how long Kishi plans on running the manga. I would like Hinata and Sakura to both have a powerup, because it seems like the females are downplayed a little. There is a similar Sakura theory to this one if you want to read it: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=331340
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am

I've got major chills. It was no longer than a month ago that I was thinking along the same lines as this theory, and I tried writing about it on my personal facebook page but of course I lack the ability to form a cohesive thought..

But I really do think that there is a possibility of a second stage for the Byakugan. I'm really hoping something special at least for the Hyuuga clan.

I definitely think that there is a connection between the So6P and the Hyuuga clan.

You could say what Kakashi said during Hinata's fight with Neji was a "rumor" but I don't see why Kishimoto would put something like that in the manga if it meant nothing. I really do think that there is some connection between the Hyuuga and the Uchiha. Can't wait to read your next theory, really looking forward to it.

DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:33 am

NekoKimio wrote:Interesting. I really enjoyed reading this. I think it all depends on how long Kishi plans on running the manga. I would like Hinata and Sakura to both have a powerup, because it seems like the females are downplayed a little. There is a similar Sakura theory to this one if you want to read it: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=331340

I read this theory last month I think, this one also gave me major chills. @@
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:36 am

NekoKimio wrote:Interesting. I really enjoyed reading this. I think it all depends on how long Kishi plans on running the manga. I would like Hinata and Sakura to both have a powerup, because it seems like the females are downplayed a little. There is a similar Sakura theory to this one if you want to read it: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=331340

Haha, I've seen that thread. It definitely is convincing. My theory on the whole matter goes like this:

Hashirama's sage mode IS The Slug Sage mode.

Hashirama made a contract with Slugs.

Tsunade inherited the summoning of slugs from him.

She, as well as Orochimaru & Jiraiya, attempted sage mode, though the only one who succeeded was Jiriaya, while Oro & Tsunade failed.

Naruto gained slug sage mode from Jiriaya.

Kabuto gained it through hearing of Orochimaru's failed attempt.

Sakura will hear of it from Tsunade (I don't thinkl she'll die)

Then we'll have NaruHina (Body + Eyes) & SasuSaku (Body + Eyes)

.........Though I actually prefer SasuKarin
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:41 pm

I agree. I agree.Future Hinata Power-Ups Theory Big-eye-onion-head-emoticon
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm still praying that Tsunade doesn't die.

...(I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH SAKURA HEARTACHE, OKAY?)
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Oh god. Tsunade... :(
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:55 am

hmmm....interesting. I hope Hinata gets a power up. Kishi has focused so much on the Uchihas. He needs to give some focus to the Hyugas now.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 am

TnaBna111 wrote:hmmm....interesting. I hope Hinata gets a power up. Kishi has focused so much on the Uchihas. He needs to give some focus to the Hyugas now.

True, and I'm pretty sure he will. There are also a lot of things unanswered right now.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:28 pm

TnaBna111 wrote:hmmm....interesting. I hope Hinata gets a power up. Kishi has focused so much on the Uchihas. He needs to give some focus to the Hyugas now.

Well, he did give the Hyuga some time in the sun during a few earlier chapters, and even displayed their powers when they were able to stop the Wood style attacks as well as Hiashi repeling the Juubi's tail-arm, without a Kyuubi Cloak.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Well, he did give the Hyuga some time in the sun during a few earlier chapters, and even displayed their powers when they were able to stop the Wood style attacks as well as Hiashi repeling the Juubi's tail-arm, without a Kyuubi Cloak.

true..true..
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Hyuuga is definitely a very powerful clan.

I really feel that Kishi wont leave the Hyuuga open ended, there is just too much curious mystery around them if that makes any sense. It's kind of like we know a little, and we get these little hints, but it doesn't go any further than that and maybe Kishimoto is holding out on the development for good reason. Maybe something big is in store for the Hyuuga clan, maybe for Hinata.. or maybe he's waiting to make Naruto and Hinata a canon pairing before anything is explained?
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:22 am

Well, there are those who think the Sage's wife was a Hyuga, thus making it that the Uzumaki & Hyuga gave birth to the Senju & Uchiha. Though I personally don't believe this.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm

That was one of the theories I believed in, actually. lol There are multiple theories that are very plausible to me, mainly because it's hard to really pin point one that seems closest (at least for me) because of how little information we have on the Hyuuga clan
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:13 am

I need to just make one big outline of possible family trees and such. I get so confused sometimes.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 pm

I feel like the Hyuuga is related to the Uchiha like Senju is related to Uzumaki.

If not then

lolon me
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:50 pm

I'll be damned if it isn't....there's just way too many hints saying otherwise
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down