Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kushina and NaruHina

+16
Yamasaki Akaiko
jcena18
CoolChels
Batokusanagi
Mustang
Zori
TinaBeanz
Azuula
DerelictV
Yuri
Twin Steps
The Merchant
dovey
NekoKimio
eromreven
Strawberry
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kushina and NaruHina - Page 2 Empty Re: Kushina and NaruHina

Post by Mustang Fri May 17, 2013 1:39 am

jcena18 wrote:I agree on your points! I also find Minato most same as Hinata.. they are both quiet and calm but can kick butt.. Kushina and NaruHina - Page 2 1387651764

kushina is most likely the same as naruto..

The biggest reason behind Naruto being like his mother is genetics really, Naruto has the same verbal tics and short temper his mother had, but Hinata basically ticks all the boxes when it comes to being similar to Kushina, in terms of appearance, Love and how they compliment Naruto.

Yes I won't deny that Hinata does have some traits in common with Minato, but I find that it is really only a couple of things that she have in common, one is they are calm and can put up a really good fight and second, they both have encouraged the ones that they love. they are also patient characters, Minato when assessing the situation at hand, Hinata for winning Naruto's affections (which is starting to surface on Naruto's side)

But Naruto also has stuff in common with his father, both are really powerful ninjas and next very clever ninjas as well, Minato was very clever in a lot of areas, but Naruto is clever in a fight and we saw that in his fight against Pein.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun May 19, 2013 4:21 am

Hasn't even been stated in the manga that Naruto is like his mother? I may just be mixing things, but I could have sworn...
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sun May 19, 2013 7:03 am

Yeah, it was stated before the Jiriaya VS Pain battle, where Tsunade & Jiriaya talk about Naruto, and then they compare him to Kushina.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun May 19, 2013 7:18 am

In addition, when Kushina & Naruto had their conversation, Kushina also mentioned that Naruto is exactly like her.

Naruto being the male version of Kushina (with Minato's colors) is basically a canon fact.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon May 20, 2013 12:27 am

Then one can pretty clearly see MinaKushi is similar to NaruHina, even if I'm not a fan of parallels.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 20, 2013 1:11 am

It is pretty similar as to how things are going between Naruto and Hinata.

Naruto was oblivious to Hinata's affections towards him, while it seemed that Minato had an interest in Kushina but was too shy to say anything.

Hinata would follow Naruto everywhere he went. Minato did the same thing while Kushina was beating everybody up that was teasing her.

All we need now is a rescue similar to how Minato rescued Kushina and it will be complete, (oh wait a minute) that has already happened in chapter 558-559.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:35 pm

Twin Steps wrote:I remember when just before Minato was going to sacrifice himself for Naruto and his wife during the nine-tails attack, he said to kushina, “Thank you Kushina for making me into a man.” Maybe Kushina gave him some confidence that he so badly needed, looking back at the academy days he was probably shy around Kushina.

Thats what Naruto did with Hinata, gave her the confidence she needed throughout the span of the manga. You really got to see the growth of Hinata thanks to Naruto.

So if parallels are to be made: Minato = Hinata, and Kushina = Naruto.Kushina and NaruHina - Page 2 29zxzbdKushina and NaruHina - Page 2 Tumblr_lyex4ygyBJ1qbs05mo2_500
naruto is also becoming more of a man thanks to hinata as well so it basically goes both ways. another thing I notice is that naruto  doesn't act like a fool in front of hinata. he behaves calm and he thinks more especially the part in the chuunin exams where he sat next to hinata and he actually thought about why hinata is offering him to cheat of her.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:14 pm

lily567 wrote: another thing I notice is that naruto  doesn't act like a fool in front of hinata. he behaves calm and he thinks more especially the part in the chuunin exams where he sat next to hinata and he actually thought about why hinata is offering him to cheat of her.
I think it was more the Proud Failure chapter. Every time Naruto tried to boast about beating Neji, Hinata's silence shut him up until he started to be honest about his feelings and insecurities.
Frankly its one of the best reasons for NaruHina - Hinata can keep Naruto honest about himself!
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Graeystone wrote:I think it was more the Proud Failure chapter. Every time Naruto tried to boast about beating Neji, Hinata's silence shut him up until he started to be honest about his feelings and insecurities.
Frankly its one of the best reasons for NaruHina - Hinata can keep Naruto honest about himself!

fair enough
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Strawberry wrote:
eromreven wrote:There's a much simpler connection to Kushina that Hinata has, and Sakura doesn't.

Sakura is a terrible cook. Kushina's apparently a boss in the kitchen, and so is Hinata.

Haha, that is a fun comparison! Though I think Hinata's cooking has only been shown in fillers, as well as Sakura's bad cooking. But since NarSak is using fillers lately, as well as saying how they both got their hair pulled in the anime and Kushina ran through Sakura trees to prove similarities, then why not compare their cooking even if it's filler only? xD

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I think Kushina's words can point more towards Hinata than it does towards Sakura. But who knows, Kishi might end up trolling us and choose Karin instead > Red hair + bad attitude + both uzumaki (mwahaha)

Haha, or Gaara! He's got the red hair, is from another village, Naruto changed him and is a Jinchuriki who got his biju extracted. Identical! Kushina and NaruHina - Page 2 713970279

Also, something else to note. We know how Naruto takes after Kushina. And we also know how both Naruto and Hinata are very similar to each other in many ways. It's even been stated in canon by Lee, how Hinata is very similar to Naruto, and Sakura agreed. That, to me, shows by extension a similarity between Hinata and Kushina. They might be different characters with many differences, but they are at least similar in the things that matter. <3

even in the last video game where naruto went on a mission with hinata, he says that he and hinata are alike

another question you guys, is it possible that kushina hoped that naruto would be like his father? but you know how that turned out

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:21 pm

They definitely are alike.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm actually making a journal that compares Hinata to Kushina and Minato. I'll post the link when I'm done. :)

Kushina had no idea how Naruto's personality would turn out; it's plausible to assume that thought Naruto would turn out like Minato because of his yellow spiky hair. In fact, she HOPED Naruto would turn out like Minato. Kushina is a confident woman, but old habits do die hard as she basically insulted her looks and didn't want Naruto to have a verbal tic like her. Although, one thing Kushina had 100% faith in was her unfaltering love for Minato and Naruto. She wanted someone to love Naruto, she felt bad she wouldn't be there to take care of him or love him. She didn't mean "find someone who acted prejudicially towards you " or "someone who has my bad temper". Not to mention, Kushina was a tomboy that wasn't keen on girls or their actions (which she stated herself); she had no time to list out every quality that made a good girlfriend. She just summed it up and told Naruto to find someone like the girl she knew best: her.

Anyways, the way I see it, NaruSaku couldn't equal MinaKushi even if Sakura was like Kushina.

Minato and Kushina had similar goals, but different personalities. Minato was reserved and quiet, while Kushina loud and outgoing. Despite their discrepancies, they both wanted to be Hokage, be acknowledged, and have peace.

Hinata and Naruto have similar goals and beliefs, but different personalities. Hinata is calm and quiet, while Naruto is loud and boisterous. They both share a nindo, they wanted to be acknowledged, they want to get stronger and better themselves, and a list of other things.

Naruto and Sakura have somewhat similar personalities, but they both only wanted to save Sasuke. She also liked playing pranks, but they never found any common ground on that since Sakura is pretty dutiful and I'm sure she doesn't want to get in trouble with Tsunade (who would?). Now that Sasuke's back, I doubt that Naruto and Sakura are going to have anything to bond over.

Now, as for Hinata she shares a lot of non-shallow attributes with Kushina:

They fidget when they're nervous -- Hinata fiddles with her fingers; Kushina blushes, closes her eyes, and scratches her head.
They both would rather avoid conflict, but if it's necessary, they'll fight.
They both have a "don't run away" mentality.
They don't make fun of Naruto being 'slow' sometimes.
They wanted to be acknowledged.
They were both considered outsiders -- Hinata with her clan; Kushina with her classmates.
They're both connected to all of the Children of Prophecy -- Hinata loves/is friends with Naruto. Her being hurt by Pain causes Naruto to meet Minato. Kushina is in the same clan as Nagato, wife of Minato, and mother of Naruto.
They were changed by their loves.
They're insecurities brought them to their loves.

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Kushina talking to Naruto about women before dying

[img]http//www.naruto-one.com/Lecture_en_ligne_:_Chapitre_504_p11

This is the french version about what Kushina said: "Et pour les femmes, j'en suis une, alors je ne suis pas objective".

I'm translating: "About women, I am a women myself, thus I'm not objective".
I don't know how good this french translation is, but Kushina recognized herself that she could be wrong on that matter.

Sakura might have her personality. But Hinata has the same heart, as she was ready to sacrifice herself for Naruto the same way Kushina did.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Something else that adds to the Minato-Hinata parallel is (Twinsteps touched on it a little bit), but if Minato could notice incredibly thin strands of Kushina's hair on the floor, you have to wonder how much he was looking at it. I imagine Minato behind a tree (like Hinata) looking at Kushina beat some kids Kushina and NaruHina - Page 2 1287005144
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:08 pm

lol You just summed up on some good points about that and she is alot like Kushina in some ways.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2