Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata's development and story.

+7
kagome1991
Aelita
SID~
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
Yuri
itachi75
11 posters

Go down

Hinata's development and story. Empty Hinata's development and story.

Post by itachi75 Thu May 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Hinata's story
Spoiler:
this is how i view hinata's story. Hinata's development and story. 694909377 what do you think?
-
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Hinata's development and story. Empty Re: Hinata's development and story.

Post by Yuri Fri May 03, 2013 6:01 am

Very nice insight into her character. +rep for your hard work
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri May 03, 2013 6:31 am

I agree with most things in this. Nice! :)
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu May 16, 2013 6:28 am

Very Good :) It honestly irks me when Anti Hinata (which are almost always NaruSaku) fans say that she has terrible development.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Thu May 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Beautiful <3
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:00 am

I agree for the most part =)
The only things I would add are about her relationship with her family and clan. Her father and clan rejected her for being weaker than her younger sister 5 years her junior. Her cousin Neji hated her for pretty much being alive, for being born into the Main branch, something she had no control over. The lack of a support system in her family didn't help her low self-esteem. And while her teammates did care for her (Kurenai's and Kiba's concern for her during her fight with Neji) they didn't provide that extra push that she needed, which Naruto did by cheering for her and instilling in her some self-belief and guts.

As the manga went along we saw Hinata slowly accomplishing her desire to gain more confidence and win the acknowledgement of not only Naruto but her clan who had shunned her.
We saw how Hinata's relationship improved with Neji and her father at the end of Part I when she brought them tea at the end of a training session.
During the Pain Inavasion Hinata had a body guard which suggests her clan now cares about her enough to ensure her protection. Her body guard Ko even says he'd be ashamed if anything were to happen to Hinata while Hiashi and Hanabi were away. This is a sharp contrast to how Hiashi didn't care whether Hinata lived or died as a genin on Kurenai's team because she was superfluous to the clan.
Hinata and Neji fought together defending one another during the War.
During Hiashi's fight against his Edo-tensei'd brother Hizashi, he acknowledged that Hinata was strong enough to fight along side Neji, not as main house member and branch member but as family.
When Neji was down from over-use of the Byukagan, Hinata worked twice as hard to cover for him and allow him time to rest while using Naruto as motivation.
During the face-off with the Juubi, Hinata stepped alongside her fellow clansmen, as the Hyuuga "Konoha's strongest" to defend Naruto.
Neji jumped in front a blow Hinata was prepared to take which speaks volumes to how far their relationship had come. In the aftermath of Neji's death Hinata was able to keep it together so she could inspire Naruto, showing how far Hinata's mental strength and character had come.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:17 am

That was wonderful <3 Hinata's development and story. 528746348
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 am

Very nice and she has come along way and is willing to do what it takes. Hinata is one of my favorite characters.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 am

Anyone look at the most recent chapter, it seems as though we have seen Hinata evolve as a character again, going forward without fear, Hinata sure has come along way since her Genin days, due to Naruto's influence.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:05 am

I loved her in 633, she was awesome. I love how whenever I see Hinata in the manga she always does something that makes me like her more.. Whether its something small or something big and amazing. ;p She is yet to annoy me. (She will never annoy me, she's too adorable. Hahaha >:D)
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:05 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:I loved her in 633, she was awesome. I love how whenever I see Hinata in the manga she always does something that makes me like her more.. Whether its something small or something big and amazing. ;p She is yet to annoy me. (She will never annoy me, she's too adorable. Hahaha >:D)

I loved her too in this chapter too ( I love her regardless anyway) but she just proved she's too freakin' awesome! I don't... I just.... I'm soooo proud of her! Hinata's development and story. 3516892631
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:47 am

I know the feeling and let her keep on doing so.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:54 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:I loved her in 633, she was awesome. I love how whenever I see Hinata in the manga she always does something that makes me like her more.. Whether its something small or something big and amazing. ;p She is yet to annoy me. (She will never annoy me, she's too adorable. Hahaha >:D)

Yes, yes, yes. Agree with this.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down