Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

To This Day Project

Go down

To This Day Project Empty To This Day Project

Post by dovey on Wed May 01, 2013 11:51 am

Guys, this is beautiful, and I think it is something everyone should see, but especially listen to.
Beware of extreme feels and sobbing.



dovey
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by NekoKimio on Wed May 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Wow, this really kind of hit home for me. Thank you for sharing.
I have tears rolling down my face, I wonder why this is the first time I'm seeing this.

_________________
♥️김태연♥️
To This Day Project Tumblr_mr0rn2HcM31rb13gqo1_500
NekoKimio
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by dovey on Wed May 01, 2013 12:37 pm

NekoKimio wrote:Wow, this really kind of hit home for me. Thank you for sharing.
I have tears rolling down my face, I wonder why this is the first time I'm seeing this.

Me too. I think most people can relate to it to some degree, and I just couldn't help but share.
Oh, girl. I was crying like a baby earlier. I just found it today, and I've already watched it a few times. To This Day Project 2257489412
dovey
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by Icarus on Wed May 01, 2013 3:04 pm

*Suggested it to d0kid0ki*

I love that video, such a solid take on the effects of bullying. The guy explains it so well.
Icarus
Icarus


Posts : 114
Gender : Male
Location : Lost in your eyes.

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by dovey on Wed May 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Crow. wrote:*Suggested it to d0kid0ki*

I love that video, such a solid take on the effects of bullying. The guy explains it so well.

Yes you did, boo. And thank you again!!!
This video should be spammed everywhere!

At the beginning, I didn't know what it was about. When the guy said he used to think pork chops and karate chops were the same thing, it made me think of when I was little and thought that shishkabobs were monkey brains eaten straight from the skull. Don't ask me why. But then it got really serious and beautiful.
dovey
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by NekoKimio on Wed May 01, 2013 3:42 pm

d0kid0ki wrote:


At the beginning, I didn't know what it was about. When the guy said he used to think pork chops and karate chops were the same thing, it made me think of when I was little and thought that shishkabobs were monkey brains eaten straight from the skull. Don't ask me why. But then it got really serious and beautiful.

Indiana Jones trip? Hahaha. It made me so emotional, omg. I had to go find and reblog it on Tumblr.

_________________
♥️김태연♥️
To This Day Project Tumblr_mr0rn2HcM31rb13gqo1_500
NekoKimio
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by dovey on Wed May 01, 2013 3:49 pm

NekoKimio wrote:
d0kid0ki wrote:


At the beginning, I didn't know what it was about. When the guy said he used to think pork chops and karate chops were the same thing, it made me think of when I was little and thought that shishkabobs were monkey brains eaten straight from the skull. Don't ask me why. But then it got really serious and beautiful.

Indiana Jones trip? Hahaha. It made me so emotional, omg. I had to go find and reblog it on Tumblr.

Yes, actually. Temple of DOOM. To This Day Project 1451094933 (I know this is dango, but it could be a shishkabob, right?)
I was going to post it on tumblr, but then saw that you had reblogged it from somewhere, so I just reblogged from you.
dovey
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by DerelictV on Wed May 01, 2013 7:53 pm

A sweet precious friend of mine tagged me in a post on tumblr where she linked this video a few months back.. really hits hard, super amazing.
DerelictV
DerelictV


Posts : 457
Gender : Female
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by Yuri on Thu May 02, 2013 3:32 am

This is incredibly beautiful. It made me cry mostly because I used to be one of those kids

_________________
Naruto and his waifu <3
To This Day Project Tumblr_mfojmwL1jG1qgap4ho1_500_zps1ee4b86d
Yuri
Yuri


Posts : 800
Gender : Female
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by SID~ on Thu May 02, 2013 5:03 pm

OUUU .. I remember watching this before in civics and career .. gawd this really hit the feels for me BR00 .. I remember in class everyone was just speechless lol :'P
SID~
SID~


Posts : 113
Gender : Female
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by NekoKimio on Fri May 03, 2013 4:27 am

It just shows that words really do hurt and stick with you. I was picked on when I was in elementary school and I've developed a complex because of it. Then in high school I was bullied without me even realizing it because it was the doing of my 'best friends'. The counselor said it is probably the main factor of my social anxiety at this age.

Bullying will always happen, and that's just so sad.

_________________
♥️김태연♥️
To This Day Project Tumblr_mr0rn2HcM31rb13gqo1_500
NekoKimio
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by Yuri on Fri May 03, 2013 6:29 am

NekoKimio wrote:It just shows that words really do hurt and stick with you. I was picked on when I was in elementary school and I've developed a complex because of it. Then in high school I was bullied without me even realizing it because it was the doing of my 'best friends'. The counselor said it is probably the main factor of my social anxiety at this age.

Bullying will always happen, and that's just so sad.

I'm sorry to hear that. I went through the exact same experience too, except that I really did know that they were treating me badly but I stuck around just because I didn't want to be alone and be the laughing stock of the whole school.

_________________
Naruto and his waifu <3
To This Day Project Tumblr_mfojmwL1jG1qgap4ho1_500_zps1ee4b86d
Yuri
Yuri


Posts : 800
Gender : Female
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by NekoKimio on Fri May 03, 2013 6:36 am

Gin... To This Day Project 1369047796

To This Day Project Tumblr_inline_mlyvs1RTNH1qz4rgp

_________________
♥️김태연♥️
To This Day Project Tumblr_mr0rn2HcM31rb13gqo1_500
NekoKimio
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by Yuri on Fri May 03, 2013 6:48 am

NekoKimio wrote:Gin... To This Day Project 1369047796

To This Day Project Tumblr_inline_mlyvs1RTNH1qz4rgp

It's a good thing those bad things are already far behind me (they did leave a scar behind tho)

To This Day Project Tumblr_ly63hgtu4i1qk5urao1_500


_________________
Naruto and his waifu <3
To This Day Project Tumblr_mfojmwL1jG1qgap4ho1_500_zps1ee4b86d
Yuri
Yuri


Posts : 800
Gender : Female
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by Ryuu Izou on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Oh my god, you guys. To This Day Project 3516892631

I didn't cry, but I was really affected by the video. I was bullied from first grade to seventh grade, through the years where my mind was still growing. I still feel the effects to this day. I am blessed with good friends that I should be more grateful for, and with an enduring familiy that ought to show more love towards.

Great message, amazingly performed and heartbreakingly true. To This Day Project 616184661
Ryuu Izou
Ryuu Izou


Posts : 67
Gender : Male
Location : Home

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by white011 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Same here it is my first time to see it this video and i remember different kind of things.Well lately we are having a problem on developing a battery life at http://www.celltech.fi/ and because of this i create some idea .Sound weird right.
avatar
white011


Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

To This Day Project Empty Re: To This Day Project

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum