Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

To This Day Project

Go down

To This Day Project

Post by dovey on Wed May 01, 2013 11:51 am

Guys, this is beautiful, and I think it is something everyone should see, but especially listen to.
Beware of extreme feels and sobbing.

dovey

Back to top Go down

Re: To This Day Project

Post by NekoKimio on Wed May 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Wow, this really kind of hit home for me. Thank you for sharing.
I have tears rolling down my face, I wonder why this is the first time I'm seeing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Wed May 01, 2013 12:37 pm

NekoKimio wrote:Wow, this really kind of hit home for me. Thank you for sharing.
I have tears rolling down my face, I wonder why this is the first time I'm seeing this.

Me too. I think most people can relate to it to some degree, and I just couldn't help but share.
Oh, girl. I was crying like a baby earlier. I just found it today, and I've already watched it a few times.
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus on Wed May 01, 2013 3:04 pm

*Suggested it to d0kid0ki*

I love that video, such a solid take on the effects of bullying. The guy explains it so well.
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Wed May 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Crow. wrote:*Suggested it to d0kid0ki*

I love that video, such a solid take on the effects of bullying. The guy explains it so well.

Yes you did, boo. And thank you again!!!
This video should be spammed everywhere!

At the beginning, I didn't know what it was about. When the guy said he used to think pork chops and karate chops were the same thing, it made me think of when I was little and thought that shishkabobs were monkey brains eaten straight from the skull. Don't ask me why. But then it got really serious and beautiful.
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Wed May 01, 2013 3:42 pm

d0kid0ki wrote:

At the beginning, I didn't know what it was about. When the guy said he used to think pork chops and karate chops were the same thing, it made me think of when I was little and thought that shishkabobs were monkey brains eaten straight from the skull. Don't ask me why. But then it got really serious and beautiful.

Indiana Jones trip? Hahaha. It made me so emotional, omg. I had to go find and reblog it on Tumblr.

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Wed May 01, 2013 3:49 pm

NekoKimio wrote:
d0kid0ki wrote:

Indiana Jones trip? Hahaha. It made me so emotional, omg. I had to go find and reblog it on Tumblr.

Yes, actually. Temple of DOOM. (I know this is dango, but it could be a shishkabob, right?)
I was going to post it on tumblr, but then saw that you had reblogged it from somewhere, so I just reblogged from you.
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV on Wed May 01, 2013 7:53 pm

A sweet precious friend of mine tagged me in a post on tumblr where she linked this video a few months back.. really hits hard, super amazing.
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu May 02, 2013 3:32 am

This is incredibly beautiful. It made me cry mostly because I used to be one of those kids

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ on Thu May 02, 2013 5:03 pm

OUUU .. I remember watching this before in civics and career .. gawd this really hit the feels for me BR00 .. I remember in class everyone was just speechless lol :'P
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Fri May 03, 2013 4:27 am

It just shows that words really do hurt and stick with you. I was picked on when I was in elementary school and I've developed a complex because of it. Then in high school I was bullied without me even realizing it because it was the doing of my 'best friends'. The counselor said it is probably the main factor of my social anxiety at this age.

Bullying will always happen, and that's just so sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 03, 2013 6:29 am

NekoKimio wrote:It just shows that words really do hurt and stick with you. I was picked on when I was in elementary school and I've developed a complex because of it. Then in high school I was bullied without me even realizing it because it was the doing of my 'best friends'. The counselor said it is probably the main factor of my social anxiety at this age.

Bullying will always happen, and that's just so sad.

I'm sorry to hear that. I went through the exact same experience too, except that I really did know that they were treating me badly but I stuck around just because I didn't want to be alone and be the laughing stock of the whole school.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Fri May 03, 2013 6:36 am

Gin...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 03, 2013 6:48 am

NekoKimio wrote:Gin...

It's a good thing those bad things are already far behind me (they did leave a scar behind tho)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Oh my god, you guys.

I didn't cry, but I was really affected by the video. I was bullied from first grade to seventh grade, through the years where my mind was still growing. I still feel the effects to this day. I am blessed with good friends that I should be more grateful for, and with an enduring familiy that ought to show more love towards.

Great message, amazingly performed and heartbreakingly true.
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by white011 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Same here it is my first time to see it this video and i remember different kind of things.Well lately we are having a problem on developing a battery life at http://www.celltech.fi/ and because of this i create some idea .Sound weird right.

white011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum