Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Do you believe in...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Do you believe in...

Post by Gakushin on Wed May 08, 2013 1:01 pm

I don't believe'em. Bunch of liars.

While I do believe there's a HUGE chance of life existing somewhere in this universe (inteligent or not), I don't believe that anyone have come to visit us. I mean, the closest star is 4 Light Years Away, how long would take for a spaceship to fly this distance under 300.000 Km/s?

Edit: Oh man, when I thought I had something to say, Twin Steps already said that! :D
Gakushin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon May 27, 2013 1:59 am

Well if aliens can give me a decent beer, then I will believe anything even the easter bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus on Fri May 31, 2013 4:34 am

I believe for two reasons; the chances alone are astounding, and it'd just be fuckin cool. :3
Whether or not we've been visited, to me, is up in the air. If I were an alien, coming light years upon light years away, I'd stay the hell away from this planet. But that's me being silly. ;3
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:39 am

Aliens, as in any kind of life outside of this planet: Who knows, maybe. Not going to jump to any conclutions just because there MIGHT exist life elsewhere. But I don't think most people understand just how unlikely it really is.

Aliens, as in ufos and space travel and all that shit: Nope.
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by Araitsume on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:43 am

Life outside this planet: of course, but not in the same sense as everyone else.

The versions that are hyper-charged with fiction? ... Not really, google search "Crowley Lam" to get what I feel about it.

Araitsume

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Also billions of galaxies out there. Btw if you are looking to see if aliens have ever contacted us(although it is unlikely)Seti@home is a computer program that uses a fraction of your cpu power to help numbercrunch the SETI data when running. You can change the fraction and it will suspend itself or adjust if another program needs more CPU, i recommend trying it out.

Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:42 am

Yes, I do. I find it very romantic to believe in aliens if they are like is Star Wars or Mass Effect (Asari, mmmmm). I don't see any reason to not believe in aliens. We have so many life forms just on Earth and if count that there a huge amount of planets, that are similar to Earth, then you can definitely be sure that somewhere far far away in a galaxy other life forms does exist.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:07 am

I believe we will soon find a planet that will be our second home, we aren't that far off either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Yes. I don't think we are the only ones living in this universe. By the way, to us they would be aliens, but to them, we would be the aliens. That kill me somehow to see that we live in such a beautiful planet but the madness of mankind including myself is leading slowly but surely to its destruction.

Now, we want to colonize other planets to repeat the same mistakes? With all this money invested in going on March or on the Moon etc., poverty could have been eradicated long time ago. Instead of wasting so much into all these things, why not use that to repair what has been destroyed here, on planet earth?
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Irielo wrote:Yes. I don't think we are the only ones living in this universe. By the way, to us they would be aliens, but to them, we would be the aliens. That kill me somehow to see that we live in such a beautiful planet but the madness of mankind including myself is leading slowly but surely to its destruction.

Now, we want to colonize other planets to repeat the same mistakes? With all this money invested in going on March or on the Moon etc., poverty could have been eradicated long time ago. Instead of wasting so much into all these things, why not use that to repair what has been destroyed here, on planet earth?
I agree with you on that one, but the governments are too busy competing to see which nation will colonise the moon first, ah throwing away the money and still unable to achieve anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:44 pm

51-mustang wrote:
Irielo wrote:Yes. I don't think we are the only ones living in this universe. By the way, to us they would be aliens, but to them, we would be the aliens. That kill me somehow to see that we live in such a beautiful planet but the madness of mankind including myself is leading slowly but surely to its destruction.

I agree with you on that one, but the governments are too busy competing to see which nation will colonise the moon first, ah throwing away the money and still unable to achieve anything
Man! This greediness, seek for power and arrogance is fkg everything up. That's why I prefer to read fictions. I'm in an other dimension and at the same time there are still useful lessons and metaphors about the reality of this world itself.

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Nope, but I do believe in hostess...
Spoiler:
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:53 am

I do somewhat believe that there are other living creatures in outer space.
Imo it's not really right to decide if they really exist or not since the outer space is infinitely big...
I mean there are few pretty solid evidences out there, so I guess I do. :^)
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira678 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 am

What if Aliens are real, and they just brainwash , so we never actually believe we see them, but we do, but we don't remeber so it's kinda hazy..

whAT IF THAT WHITE LIGHT WAS BRAINWASHING POWER??!!  
Akira678

Back to top Go down

Post by white011 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:53 pm

As an call center agent now in Swede at http://goexcellent.se/ where i am living right now i could say big NO cause i did not yet proven that there is really an Alien.

white011

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:10 am

I do believe there is life in other planets I mean come on our planet is a bacteria in the whole universe .-. as for the ufos coming here, well they are courious that's why they come but they've seen how we are autodestroying ourselves so yeah they just stay away and get the necessary things they want
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Irielo wrote:

This here is very well said. Couldn't have said it better!
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:33 am

I believe there are aliens..
They live with us, only the thing is we cant see them..
They don't interfere in our matters.. And they don't trouble us..
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:20 am

Sometimes I feel like I am an alien.

But ya never know. They could be about, they could not be.
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:30 am

Hell yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: