Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

+12
Cherry_Bomb
Strawberry
SID~
dovey
TinaBeanz
CoolChels
SoulFire
I like it
DerelictV
Twin Steps
Yuri
NekoKimio
16 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:24 am

Twin Steps wrote:I theorize They will....

Hinata will get Yin-Yang Byakugan (V2 Byakugan)

Sakura will get Slug Sage Mode.

Spoiler:

My heart is beating so fast, that's how much I'm looking forward to these possibilities.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:01 pm

I am too! :bounce:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulFire Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Hello everyone!

Spoiler:
SoulFire
SoulFire

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:21 pm

I agree with you there and I think it was some fans that were saying that Hinata would make a better heroine than her and that he would have make Sakura more of a herione from then on. He was having to defend her from being criticized back then with what happened in the Land of Iron with the confession situation. Of course, I don't know why people keep referring back to that which happened months ago. I know her motives to me were perfectly understandable, even if it wasn't the best idea!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:39 pm

SoulFire wrote:Hello everyone!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:53 am

Twin Steps wrote:
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:But didn't Kishi mention somewhere that he saw Hinata as being more of a main heroine than Sakura does? I believe this means that we shall be getting more Hinata screentime very soon 8)

Well I'm not sure, some have said that he said Hinata > Sakura and some have said that he said Sakura > Hinata, but I'm leaning towards Hinata > Sakura, mostly because I don't get why Kishi would compare Sakura to Hinata as a better heroine.

Kishi actually said somthing like this:

Sakura is a main heroine, but lately Hinata seems more of a main heroine than she does, but deep inside Sakura's heart she still is main heroine material. I always keep hearing Hinata, Hinata! from fans.

Kishi is basically saying that Hinata is more popular than Sakura but that doesn't make her a main heroine like Sakura is.

Last edited by ɢɨɳ ★ on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 pm

As long as I get to see Hinata here and there, I'm happy :>
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:18 am

I would like to think that it wasn't coincidental. It's nice that Kishi gives us these little hints once and awhile.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:39 am

TnaBna111 wrote:I would like to think that it wasn't coincidental. It's nice that Kishi gives us these little hints once and awhile.

Same here
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 pm

TnaBna111 wrote:I would like to think that it wasn't coincidental. It's nice that Kishi gives us these little hints once and awhile.

Same. A lot of antis are saying he's trolling.... I don't really take Kishi for a troll though and I doubt he'd do that to his LOYAL MANGA FOLLOWERS.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:29 pm

NekoKimio wrote:

Same. A lot of antis are saying he's trolling.... I don't really take Kishi for a troll though and I doubt he'd do that to his LOYAL MANGA FOLLOWERS.

I just want to ask though, has Kishi ever really trolled, ever? At least when it came to pairings?
A lot of people always call Kishi a major troll, but if you paid attention and went back, there are so many little hints and foreshadowing to an event you thought was not possible.

and that's what I'd have to say to any anti person
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Their denial gets the better of them. It's kinda sad.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:49 pm

It's kind of like a psychology project.
I really observe the fandom, especially the shipping sector, and I watch people as they go through the 7 stages of grief lol
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:55 pm

DerelictV wrote:
I just want to ask though, has Kishi ever really trolled, ever? At least when it came to pairings?
A lot of people always call Kishi a major troll, but if you paid attention and went back, there are so many little hints and foreshadowing to an event you thought was not possible.

and that's what I'd have to say to any anti person

The only time I recall people calling him a troll was when we found out "Madara" wasn't actually Madara, Obito was Tobi, and Izanami appeared out of his a$s.

Though all these can easily be justified. Numerous times, Obito, as "Madara", talks in third person, saying, "The power of Uchiha Madara!", "The Great Madara Uchiha" and all that stuff.

Plus with all the hints of him being Obito, from his single sharingan, similar space-time ninjutsu as Kakashi, The hair, the Name & certain panels which showed half of Tobi's face, half of Kakashi's.

As for Izanami, If people actually knew the Shinto Religion, they would have seen this coming from way back when the other MS techs were shown (Sasuno'O, Izanagi, Amaterasu), as all these are named after gods/deities from Japanese myth and/ or religion.

Last edited by Twin Steps on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:00 pm

^ indeed
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:03 pm

And I really don't even consider that 'trolling' because it was kind of predictable.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:06 pm

NekoKimio wrote:And I really don't even consider that 'trolling' because it was kind of predictable.

yes.
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Especially with the name 'Tobi'.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:15 pm

lol I know, wow, I remember when I had the a-ha! Tobi name moment
SO PROUD OF MYSELFU *shakes head*
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:37 pm

My brother ounce joked about that with me, about Tobi = Obito because of their names, back when he first showed up after Sasori's death, but we just dismissed it. :D
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Omg, I told my brother my theory about Tobi being Obito before it was revealed and he LAUGHED AT ME. He told me I was crazy. That it wasn't possible.

But when it so happened that Tobi was Obito, he was like, "I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS OBITO, I JUST FELT KISHIMOTO COULDN'T MAKE IT THAT OBVIOUS." pfshshhh lol
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:16 pm

I hoped you laughed back in your brother's face when it became true. Hurrhurr.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:24 pm

I laughed for days
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:37 pm

That must've been the most satisfying thing ever. Seriously.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:39 am

The next possible NH moment will hopefully be when Minato shows up. And then we'll get to find out Minto was friends with Hiashi and they both approve NH Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 2 1524285581
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next