Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto gaiden chapter 8 discussion and chapter 9 predicitons

5 posters

Go down

naruto gaiden chapter 8 discussion and chapter 9 predicitons Empty naruto gaiden chapter 8 discussion and chapter 9 predicitons

Post by lily567 Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:30 pm

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto gaiden chapter 8 discussion and chapter 9 predicitons Empty Re: naruto gaiden chapter 8 discussion and chapter 9 predicitons

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Naruto used his most powerful weapon to cool Sarada down: the "talk no Jutsu". Sarada's flashbacks with her mother were nice because they showed how Sakura took care of her (+ long hair fits her well too). Anyway, it's a good thing Naruto will talk about it to Sasuke later on.

This Orochimaru and his creepy assumptions (thinking Sakura might be already dead) and Sasuke trusting his wife's strength were nice moments.
It looks like all of them are embarking on the Susano'O for this dimension jump but I am more curious to see how it will play out with the probable fight opposing Sakura  and Shin.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

naruto gaiden chapter 8 discussion and chapter 9 predicitons Empty Re: naruto gaiden chapter 8 discussion and chapter 9 predicitons

Post by lily567 Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:38 pm

the one jutsu that always works and having positive effects is the tnj
the flashbacks were nice
seeing sakura take care of sarada
seems ti me that she started wearing glasses after the fever
lol at sarada's response to sakura's answer to her question
good ole comedy between Naruto and sasuke(things definitely didn't change much between those two)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Once again the flashback-talk no jutsu combo for the win. Love the way Naruto handled Sarada. This should be enough to stabilize her emotionally until Sakura is rescued. Then Sarada can ask both Sasuke and Sakura about her origins.

If she doesn't ask I think Naruto has made it clear this chapter that he would. Out of anyone in the manga he knows what it is to wonder where you came from. Years of being told he is an orphan and nothing else about his parents. I am sure Naruto asked about them before with Hiruzen. Hiruzen had his reasons but I am sure the pain remained. As Hokage I am sure grown up Naruto even understands those reasons, but those reasons couldn't fill the hole in child Naruto's heart. I am sure not knowing hurt Naruto's feelings a lot even if he didn't like to show it much. Hell he punched Minato when he revealed himself as his father, that shows the anger he felt, though in true Naruto fashion he forgave him quickly.

Naruto is going to wonder why this was hidden from Sarada as in a way he can see his younger self in her, as she wonders where she came from.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:25 pm

yep the FNJ and TNJ seems to have worked again, but then again this is Naruto we are talking about here, the only ones I know that can use talk no jutsu with great effect is Hinata and Naruto.

it also seems like before Sarada had glasses she got sick, which did something to her eyes, or something like that, she might have had a defect that wouldn't have shown up until later on down the track.

at least Naruto was able to reason with Sarada as well, setting everything in perspective, not letting her run away and somehow repeating history.

we might get to see Sakura beating the shit out of shin next chapter as well. it seems like she put on a facade to lure Shin into telling her what he intends to do, before she unleashes some serious hell on the enemy, this is something Sasuke knew would happen, because he knows his wife isn't a weak person, that she can be very scary when she is either angry or when she needs to unleash her strength.

Shin is going to find out just how scary Sasuke's wife really. plus the team up of team 7 yet again is almost upon us.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:52 am

I hope next chapter will entertaining as usual, I can't wait see team 7 reunion.  I glad Naruto gaiden made in mini series manga not light novel like other gaiden because it gave new blood to fandom. naruto gaiden chapter 8 discussion and chapter 9 predicitons 528746348
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:33 am

remember something fornever world and some other reviewers are saying that this gaiden is a one volume wonder, meaning only one volume gets released, well it was kind of expected.

but I guess this small saga is great non the less and the final chapters will also be a joy to read.

still cannot wait for a team 7 reunion, that will be a great thing to see, it hasn't happened in a very long time (story wise that is)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:05 am

Team 7 reunion already happened in chapter 700 +6. It was short but it happened. Just wondering how Naruto, Sasuke and co. will find the place. Maybe Sakura will have already done the job or maybe there'll be something else.

I think the most important will be the SasuSaku's family reunion. Naruto might even have his word too about Sarada's issue.

There is one point about the flashbacks in 708 and how things happened during the Mizuki vs Naruto and Iruka confrontation. Hiruzen made it clear that no one should talk about the 9 tails in Naruto. But Mizuki broke it and told Naruto: "you are the 9 tails" whereas Iruka acknowledged Naruto as a person and a member of Konoha.

I think that's somehow a hint regarding Sarada's issue.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down