Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see?

+3
funnyface
Yamasaki Akaiko
Mustang
7 posters

Go down

what more do you want to see

What would you like to see? Vote_lcap25%What would you like to see? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
What would you like to see? Vote_lcap25%What would you like to see? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
What would you like to see? Vote_lcap38%What would you like to see? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
What would you like to see? Vote_lcap12%What would you like to see? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

What would you like to see? Empty What would you like to see?

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Alright ladies and gents this is a little poll about the Naruto series, since the Manga has come to an end and we have a movie on the way, there are still something we would like to see in the future, some things we want to know, so in this poll. if it is something else please say so below
we also cannot be looking at the generations mini-saga, since we know that is coming sometime next year.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see? Empty Re: What would you like to see?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Until "The Last" happens, there's no telling.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:42 am

^Same for me... But honestly a novel with detailed information should be enough and much easier.(As long as it gets translated that is)
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:17 am

Any one of those would be nice. But it'd be a tie between the novel and anime series for me. The novels just for the amount of extra information and content that can be put into them you wouldn't get from the other 2 and an anime series because well (once done correctly) it would be nice to see adventures of the gang now that they're older.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:27 am

I'd like to see a manga miniseries but given that our ship is canon (I feel happy with just writing it!) I'm wondering how will they handle it when it comes to video games, ovas, etc.. it would be nice to see a future video game with more NH combos and instead of "secret lovers".....
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:07 am

endame wrote:I'd like to see a manga miniseries but given that our ship is canon (I feel happy with just writing it!) I'm wondering how will they handle it when it comes to video games, ovas, etc.. it would be nice to see a future video game with more NH combos and instead of "secret lovers".....

Oh yes definitely...I surprisingly hadn't even thought about future games. Especially with these continuations of sorts.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:08 am

Like endame, I would like to see a manga mini-series.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:47 am

I would like too see the anime show a moment between Naruto and Hinata when IT is dispelled (before Nejis funeral).

But i'd REALLY like too see the video games do something because i plan on buying the next one released.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum