Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation thread

+11
bricksquad88
Orion
endame
H. Uzumaki
Yamasaki Akaiko
Mustang
Naruto<3 Hinata
Fallere825
eromreven
GreatKungLao
Irielo
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The next generation thread Empty The next generation thread

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:53 am

Kishimoto giving us the opportunity to see the kids of the former rookies is something I greatly appreciated. What about you?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The next generation thread Empty Re: The next generation thread

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:56 am

It was the best part about 700. To see Naruto as understandable and lovely daddy and Hinata as sweet and kind mother is something that God blessed us with.

Besides, we are going to have a mini-series about them in 2015! THIS IS AWESOME.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:13 am

GreatKungLao wrote:It was the best part about 700. To see Naruto as understandable and lovely daddy and Hinata as sweet and kind mother is something that God blessed us with.

Besides, we are going to have a mini-series about them in 2015! THIS IS AWESOME.

Hehe! Naruto has to be understandable. He was also a troublemaker before, lol! Hinata is the mother I was expecting her to be. I would also like to see the mother-son relationship between her and Bolt and the father-daughter relationship between Naruto and Himawari.

I am curious about these mini-series.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:21 am

WHY IS ONOKI STILL ALIVE

HE'S GOTTA BE AT LEAST IN HIS 90'S BY NOW HOLY HELL
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:42 am

eromreven wrote:WHY IS ONOKI STILL ALIVE

HE'S GOTTA BE AT LEAST IN HIS 90'S BY NOW HOLY HELL

It's ok, lol! My grandma is over 90... We could say Onoki is the grandpa of all of them.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:47 am

Irielo wrote:

Hehe! Naruto has to be understandable. He was also a troublemaker before, lol! Hinata is the mother I was expecting her to be. I would also like to see the mother-son relationship between her and Bolt and the father-daughter relationship between Naruto and Himawari.

I am curious about these mini-series.

I wanna see these too and even some Sasuke (Sala/Sara)da father daughter interactions too (I'm hoping it won't be that he's away all the time) it'd be interesting to see him in a fatherly role.

Also like some others mentioned I was kinda hoping for at least one of their kids to come out with a Byakugan, however (and this is just me hoping really) maybe not having full Hyuga blood, it's a case where they have a hybrid version that they will be able to later on activate. The next generation thread 1906553478

All in all looking forward to see what the new author does with this mini series.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:51 am

Fallere825 wrote:I wanna see these too and even some Sasuke (Sala/Sara)da father daughter interactions too (I'm hoping it won't be that he's away all the time) it'd be interesting to see him in a fatherly role.

Also like some others mentioned I was kinda hoping for at least one of their kids to come out with a Byakugan, however (and this is just me hoping really) maybe not having full Hyuga blood, it's a case where they have a hybrid version that they will be able to later on activate. The next generation thread 1906553478

All in all looking forward to see what the new author does with this mini series.

Indeed, that would be interesting to see Sasuke's relationship with his daughter.

"A hybrid version"? I'm all for it!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:21 pm

I wanna see how the hell Choji and Karui ended up together.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:38 pm

eromreven wrote:I wanna see how the hell Choji and Karui ended up together.

Same and is it true that the women with Kiba is the child we saw with the old cat women that Sasuke met with TAKA
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:46 pm

i think the first part of the mini-saga will revolve around Kakashi, so we might see him without his mask, heck it might look like what Boruto painted on his mask, lol.

then after that I would like to see, some of the family orientation with the NaruHina family and the SasuSaku family as well, since that would be a really nice touch. the other thing I would like to see is how BoruSara goes in the mini-saga, that I (along with you guys) would like to see.

so don't go yet, there is still more on the way.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:is it true that the women with Kiba is the child we saw with the old cat women that Sasuke met with TAKA

I'm pretty sure that's who she is.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:12 pm

I think the next generation takes things easier than the former ones as they seem to live in a more peaceful era. That was to be seen with the InoShikaCho secret combo training where the parents were waiting for the kids to come.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:37 am

^ Indeed...which has me wondering if we'll ever be able to see these kids become as OP as they can be. Peace/Lack of conflict will inevitably lead to them being soft in a way. It may be a case where, since its a mini-series, it may just be small arcs following different characters lives after 700 without any big serious threat/plot. Which I would be ok with but I would still like to see the skills of the next generation be shown off and done well sometime in the upcoming series. The next generation thread 3725747089

Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:56 am

Fallere825 wrote:^ Indeed...which has me wondering if we'll ever be able to see these kids become as  OP as they can be. Peace/Lack of conflict will inevitably lead to them being soft in a way. It may be a case where, since its a mini-series, it may just be small arcs following different characters lives after 700 without any big serious threat/plot. Which I would be ok with but I would still like to see the skills of the next generation be shown off and done well sometime in the upcoming series.  The next generation thread 3725747089

Absolutely! I think they all have an incredible potential but that the peaceful time in which they are growing makes things easier for them leading them to be softer. Naruto, despite being a troublemaker when he was a kid, showed that he was tough enough to be acknowledged as a true Shinobi. He worked so hard to become who he is now and that's why he had to ask Boruto to behave like a Shinobi for instance.

Regarding the mini-series, it could happen the way you've described it. I also would like to see the next generation's skills but I would also be pleased if we got some funny/lol situations if you get what I mean.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:05 pm

They'll have to show their stuff at some point if the series continued following them. It doesn't take much to create a new "unknown" or "unexpected" villain.

I want to know the name of kid with Lee though as well as Kurenai's kid--though I figure the movie will definitely give the name of Kurenai's kid.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:12 pm

For me it felt like setting up the end of the circle, finally connecting back to the beginning. I wasn't as interested in the kids, but they looked cute!

Some say the ending is "rushed" but its pretty common in non-romantic stories to not really be that in depth with that final scene. Though what I would give to have one panel of interaction between Naruto and Hinata!

Just have to wait for the movie for that desired interaction, which could be almost a year. Not a good combination when you are hyped.

H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:35 pm

I have a question for you guys, what is the meaning of the name Boruto/bolt? I read something about it somewhere but I don't remember. Oh and I wonder, i Naruto became chunin, jounin before he become Hokage, maybe this one has no response lol.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:36 am

Yeah we totally need to see Naruto in the Chuunin exam again!
Orion
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:11 am

endame wrote:Oh and I wonder, i Naruto became chunin, jounin before he become Hokage, maybe this one has no response lol.

Him being the war hero, I don't think he had to go through the "normal" steps before becoming Hokage. However, given that Kakashi was Hokage before him, there is a possibility that he did become a Chunin and then a Jonin. We might get the answer in the movie...

Now that you mention that, I would not mind to see the Chunin exams of the next generation. It might even involved the 5 lands, now that they all seem to be allies.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:08 am

endame wrote:I have a question for you guys, what is the meaning of the name Boruto/bolt? I read something about it somewhere but I don't remember. Oh and I wonder, i Naruto became chunin, jounin before he become Hokage, maybe this one has no response lol.

What do you mean? All I've ever heard is that his name is Boruto (which is supported by the raw I saw around) but is a way of saying "Bolt." That's why many are using "Bolt" instead of Boruto.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:09 am

I definitely think the next generation won't be as strong as the previous generation. It's too peaceful. And it's a mini-series which leads me to believe it won't go on for too long.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:04 am

That is depending on the success or the demand for it, if the demand is high enough, we could get a really nice series for the readers, but if not, then hey we get and 50 or chapters for the budding new Konoha story.

I am more interested in the episodes that willl come after the movie. (if they happen that is)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:52 am

What episodes coming? I thought naruto finished same with the anime since the Manga is finsihed
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:09 am

We haven't seen the last of the Naruto, they are going to milk the series for all it's worth, and since Naruto has a high demand for more, there will be more. there will most likely be more for at least another year or so.

there is between March and May next year the start of a Budding New Konoha story, as part of the new Era project, a play, more episodes which Kishi will give the nod a book of Kakashi, so if people think this story is over, think again, that was revealed at the end of the Mangastream translations last week.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
endame wrote:I have a question for you guys, what is the meaning of the name Boruto/bolt? I read something about it somewhere but I don't remember. Oh and I wonder, i Naruto became chunin, jounin before he become Hokage, maybe this one has no response lol.

What do you mean? All I've ever heard is that his name is Boruto (which is supported by the raw I saw around) but is a way of saying "Bolt." That's why many are using "Bolt" instead of Boruto.

It doesn't matter anymore, now I know that Bolt is a synonym of Neji ( Neji mean screw) Naruto and Hinata wanted to give Honor to his memory, he even has a necklace with a screw.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next