Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

chapter 699 and 700 discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

chapter 699 and 700 discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: chapter 699 and 700 discussion

Post by Rivaille on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:36 pm

i've seen narusaku say that chapter 700 is fake and that the real one will come out on monday. i've also seen rumors going around that 700 wasn't written by kishi, which is doubtful, since he made the nod to one piece and he has his name at the bottom of the kurama panel.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

chapter 699 and 700 discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: chapter 699 and 700 discussion

Post by Mustang on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:44 pm

a portion NS can live in the world of denial as much sa it wants, on the other side of that barrier is reality, calling it fanart is just sad, it is only fake because it didn't get what it wanted.

If you jump out of a plane without a parachute, you are only asking for trouble, this is what a portion of NS is experiencing, it has jumped out of a plane without the parachute and it will be hitting earth with a giant thud.

I certainly liked how this chapter paid tribute to OP, and how it introduced the new generation. and with the book of Kakashi coming up with a Budding new Konoha story, I wonder what that will be like. with the possibilty that NS, SS and NH could see eye to eye with BoruSara.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:47 pm

speaking of kurama
where is he? has he resealed himself into naruto and joined his other half or is he somewhere in or near thhe village sleeping?

chapter 699 and 700 discussion - Page 3 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:59 pm

@ Mustang
BoruSara sounds good! and I'm hoping it could unify the fandom as well, the mini-series comes the next year right? but I'm not sure if it's coming from Kishi, regardless I hope it has a different dynamic, it is a peaceful world now and you know, I feel I'm not ready to get into another journey of 15 years.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:17 pm

i have a feeling a lot of ppl didn't notice this but

1st generation
ino- shika - cho
boy- boy-boy

2nd generation
ino-shika-cho
girl-boy-boy

3rd generation
ino-shika- cho
boy-boy-girl

prediction 4th generation
ino-shika-cho
boy-girl-boy

chapter 699 and 700 discussion - Page 3 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:24 pm

A thought came to my mind and it made me happy, you know in RTN we can see Naruto's loneliness but now, when he comes home, the lights are on Hinata and his children are waiting for him, just imagine how happy is Naruto now with his own family. It's amazing.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:26 pm

i can imagine the honeymoon. how peaceful it would be.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:33 pm

endame wrote:A thought came to my mind and it made me happy, you know in RTN we can see Naruto's loneliness but now, when he comes home, the lights are on Hinata and his children are waiting for him, just imagine how happy is Naruto now with his own family. It's amazing.

I do have a thought, but i think it would be best that it stay where it needs to stay, in my Jiraiya like mind. chapter 699 and 700 discussion - Page 3 3027595017

I am also willing to bet that Hinata's hand made red scarf is in the Hokage office to help him relax when he needs it the most, becasue after all that scarf is his red thread of fate.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:42 pm

that's all... my favorite manga ended . Frankly, I still could not believe it. So many feelings fills me! The last two chapters were marvelous ...  It is a worthy and powerful finale! And I'd like to share with you the impressions in detail.

699. Are you crying? I cried like a little girl! Broken arms Madara and Hashirama falled so beautiful and symbolic ... I think it's the ending, which Kishimoto saw a long time ago. I am overwhelmed with emotion.
Scene reunion Team 7 - I've waited so long for this moment! I was really happy to see the smiles on their faces. They have finally returned !!! This is a joyous moment. Do not know why the tears streaming down my face ...

Hinata as always was amazing on every panel ... but I wanted to see Hinata and Naruto together! (not at the grave of Neji, although it was very touching. I waited for more romance.  After all, I'm a girl, damn it))))

Sasuke has finally become himself. The way I loved him in the first part. I loved  SS moment! Poking sakura's forehead  - it's an excellent idea Kishi how Sasuke could express his love! I am very, very happy for a couple of SS! Although I am very sorry that Sasuke doesn't took Sakura with him. Do not travel the world with his beloved - he lost a lot!

I don't realized how Kakashi became the sixth Hokage. But I am happy that with Tsunade's all right. Maybe the movie will explain everything to us))?

And of course, I'm incredibly happy that Naruto and Sasuke found a common language!I have been waiting for this. But do not think that this will happen only at the very end. A little sad. I would like to look at their interaction after the final reconciliation .. End of chapter was very beautiful!

700. I loved it !! This happy ending is perfect for me! I love the bright ending that gives hope and faith in the best. To be honest, I had not hope for such a perfect ending. But I'm so happy that Kishi made it so! All found their happiness and found a family!
However, it was kind of sad to see how all the characters instantly grow up and some characters grown old ... ... My favorite Iruka so older (((although Guy and Kakashi have not changed))) Tsunade is still young! Great!

Made me laugh the fact that children the Nara's clan do not change  from generation to generation! Shikada exact replica of his father XD

Naruto and Hinata's kids are so cuuuute !!! What do I think about Boruto? Naruto-kun, it's your karma HD I laughed when Naruto said "uff.. I guess.. Bolt did somthing again?" Child-tomboy will not give his family bored) (Hinata probably love so much  her son that so much like his father!) And Naruto is Super Dad))) His interaction with his son was so touching! I cried again.

I burst into tears over the scene with Hinata and Himawari. Only two frames, but how many emotions! I'm glad Kishimoto showed exactly this panel with Hinata and her daughter. This was yet another proof that Hinata is not selfish and not fixated on Naruto. Neji lives in her heart to this day ... She ideal mother to me.

I like Uchiha family too! Sakura is Beauty. SS have a beautiful daughter))) but I would like to see Sasuke's relationship with his family.

Despite the fact that I am delighted with the final, there are a few things that I did not have.
It is unclear what happened to Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasuke's former team and  Yamato. Strange that we know about them at all to say nothing!

I'm upset that we did not see Naruto with his family. I want to see how Naruto cares about Hinata,  how he loves his wonderful daughter. I think Kishi was worth the show how  Naruto return home. After all, all his life he lived alone, and now beloved wife and kids awaits him home   ... I would have been enough to see one or two of the frame where Naruto with his whole family! I know this is shonen. I do not like love stories, all those snot-drool .. But snot-drooling between Naruto and Hinata, I would very much like to see XD Incidentally, I thought that's what .. Naruto spends little time with his family. But why did he not make clones ?! Kagebunshin no Jutsu - ideal output XD not I right ?!

Every family has one child. But Naruto and Hinata have two kids! Does it mean that their love is stronger than all? Does it mean that Naruto and Hinata are often stormy night? ohohoho))))  chapter 699 and 700 discussion - Page 3 3495430729

Now I'm even more looking forward to release the movie clip! I hope he will fill the missing romantic moments between Naruto and Hinata, which I do not have enough in the manga! If the movie turns into a conventional love story (more feeling, less action), sorry, but I'll be happy XD

Last edited by Subaru on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:35 am

That's such a beautiful feedback Subaru! +

On another note, Shizune, besides Shikamaru, is also Naruto's assistant. I assume she also assisted Kakashi when he was Hokage. I always thought Shikamaru and Sakura would be Naruto's assistants, but I guess Shizune's experience in that field will help a lot.

I am also asking myself if Sakura has some responsibilities, something like directing the healing unit aside from her household tasks. I would also like to know if Hinata got some more responsibilities inside her clan or if she has less duties because of her family. As for Ten Ten, we could see her in a weaponry shop.

Anyway, I guess we'll get more infos when the mini-series come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:14 am

I think the reason Tsunade stepped down (besides the fact that she never really wanted to be Hokage--that's something to keep in mind) is that she spent time trying to find a way to give Naruto & Sasuke arms again. She couldn't devote her time to research that and be Hokage at the same time. So, Kakashi became Hokage in place of Tsunade.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:31 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I think the reason Tsunade stepped down (besides the fact that she never really wanted to be Hokage--that's something to keep in mind) is that she spent time trying to find a way to give Naruto & Sasuke arms again. She couldn't devote her time to research that and be Hokage at the same time. So, Kakashi became Hokage in place of Tsunade.

That's interesting. Thinking about it, like you've pointed it out, Tsunade did not want to become Hokage at the first place... and I think Kakashi also had to accept becoming the village leader out of duty interests and not because it was his ambition. On the other hand, becoming Hokage was always Naruto's dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Irielo wrote:That's such a beautiful feedback Subaru! +
Wow, Thank you! ^____^

I'm sure Sakura's medical abilities are still needed. I do not think she has turned into an absolute housewife)))
I would like to know more about the fate of the Hyuuga clan too!

Yamasaki Akaiko,
About Tsunade - great prediction! Thank you! Most likely you're right))))
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:43 am

I don't even understand the "housewife" nonsense. Due to the Kage Summit taking place in Konoha (and elsewhere for the still living retired ones), the ninjas basically had the day off to do whatever they pleased. Shino mentioned that school was closing early right at the beginning of the chapter. It was basically the equivalent of a holiday. No one we know in Konoha was working, except for Naruto, Shikamaru, Shizune, AsuKure's daughter, Tenten, maybe Sasuke, Shino, and Anko (the last two were at the academy and getting to stop working too). Tenten remarked how peaceful it is (so did Karui) which means I doubt the hospital is going to be busy and need Sakura there (as I figure that's where Sakura would be working).

I'm expecting the Hyuuga stuff to come out during the movie as it is partially about them.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:33 am

^Who stated that Sakura became a "housewife"? Is it something people are writing on Naruto forums?

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:45 am

They're seeing the picture and assuming "Housewife." I just see her cleaning the house as an easy setting to set up the conversation with ease between mother and daughter without worrying about other characters.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:52 am

H. Uzumaki wrote:They're seeing the picture and assuming "Housewife." I just see her cleaning the house as an easy setting to set up the conversation with ease between mother and daughter without worrying about other characters.

Yes, like a cool running dialogue between mother and daughter. The thing which was interesting when Sarada told her that "boys are stupid" or something along the lines, is that Sakura knew shed was talking about Boruto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:23 pm

One of the biggest complaints I've seen is all the ladies are housewives (Sakura, Hinata, & Temari in particular are getting it--Kurenai has been considered one for a long time so it's not a new complaint with her) regardless of the place I read it. I'm tired of it.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Geez Kushina was a "housewife" too but she was feared none the less zzzz...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum