Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

What about Hinata's resolve in chapter 573?

Go down

What about Hinata's resolve in chapter 573?

Post by Irielo on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:52 am

Hinata's resolve (chapter 573) was basically about being with Naruto and holding his hand when the war is over. I think the last thing which remains to end the war completely, is to dispel the IT...

Thus this question: do you think we'll get to see the realization of Hinata's resolve right after the whole mess is over or could it be happening after a timeskip ?

Back to top Go down

Re: What about Hinata's resolve in chapter 573?

Post by Zoey on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:03 am

Well... I'm sure there will be some intereactions between Naruto and Hinata. Maybe one of the last panels will be with them holding their hands with everyone around them celebrating the victory. :)

However, I think it could also happen after a timeskip... maybe on a date? If Hinata said she will hold his hand after the war is over then it might also happen later, when everyone is healed, Konoha and the other villages are rebuilt,  creating a perfect place to talk freely about their feelings.

Anyway, MK should clarify everything about the pairings in those last chapters be it with a hand-holding scene, hug etc. so that the movie could also match with his work considering the fact it fills 'the blank period'. In this case, we might see Naruto and Hinata holding their hands in the movie and a panel of them in the manga which shows they are together.

Last edited by Zoey on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar error)

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:25 am

Well i don't think we will see it moments after the war is over, i think Hinata's resolve is about her future prospects with Naruto, so i think she will get the chance to walk with Naruto hold his hand, but we might end up seeing it in either chapter 700 or during the movie nearing the ending stages of it.

after the war could mean anytime, so i think Hinata will get the person she is after, she will make her move, but i feel it will be during the movie and we will see what happens after the movie which could well be chapter 700.

so for now, i don't know that is something i will admit to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:31 am

Time-skip, as I expect a Team 7 centered round up with the rest of the world just happy to be alive for 699.

We're going to see Naruto as Hokage to end the series in 700. I expect to see Hinata married with him as well. My only question is whether we get to see a kid or not.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:23 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Time-skip, as I expect a Team 7 centered round up with the rest of the world just happy to be alive for 699.

We're going to see Naruto as Hokage to end the series in 700. I expect to see Hinata married with him as well. My only question is whether we get to see a kid or not.

^^
Exactly my thoughts.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:43 am

mmmmmm nothing much to add here we all know what Hinata's resolve is and that is to be by Naruto's side forever..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:58 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmmmmm nothing much to add here we all know what Hinata's resolve is and that is to be by Naruto's side forever..

Hinata's wish about being with Naruto forever was expressed in chapter 633. Her resolve was expressed in chapter 573 where she thought to "make her move" when the war is over: walking by Naruto's side and holding his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:23 am

aren't those the same?? correct me if I'm wrong
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:42 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:aren't those the same?? correct me if I'm wrong

There is a reason why I mentioned chapter 573 in the title. Hinata's resolve suggested that she was ready to make the move which would set up the romantic relationship between her and Naruto.

Hinata's wish in chapter 633 occurred after the handhold (615). She remembered the gentle smile Naruto gave her during this moment and that motivated her to make that wish of being with him forever.

So, I see 573 like Hinata's decision to make the first step to a relationship with Naruto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum