Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trailer for The <a class=

+37
Rivaille
Sweet Fluttershy
Humoresque
JMarieAllenPoe
Yagami1211
Strawberry
chloboshoka
phoenixmiko
H. Uzumaki
Zayde
Akarui-chan
GreatKungLao
bricksquad88
Orion
Subaru
Uzumaki Neji
racefan1992
Irielo
Jagsboy09
Naruto<3 Hinata
NaruHina <3
Purkle200
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
pingpong2411
zxcmdf
lily567
Azuula
endame
kagome1991
PrettyLittleLiars77
senjusana
Nineslashmonk
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Mustang
Zoey
Mikara
41 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 Empty Re: The trailer for The <a class=

Post by Yagami1211 Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:45 am

Maybe in France, where I live. I'm expecting good things.
Yagami1211
Yagami1211

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:01 am

hey yagumi
according to tht facebook page tht you posted
apparently hinata dies and then is reviven but the admin saysin due time he will tell us how she is reviven.

tht could explain why hinata said sayonara(goodbye) in the trailer but i could be wrong in that aspect
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:02 am

well i don't think it would be her dying, i think she said sayonara when she was being taken away by Toneri, she was walking away, she looks back to see Naruto chasing after them and she silently tells Naruto goodbye. But if she is knocking on heavens door, the person that will revive her is Hamura.

oh and one more thing, I love living in Australia, i get to see the movie in our respective language before you guys do, i certainly hope the english voice actors don't butcher the movie in anyway. I will mark down on my calander.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:03 am

Hi people!! I got to see those teasers, but I have to question, have you seen them with subs? because I found page which have it translated into spanish,
Not too much of a spoiler:

EDIT: I really envy you Mustang!!! make sure to tell us with details about the movie when you get to see it. The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 1906553478 and a power up for Hinata? Hell yeah!!! my dream became reality!!
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by JMarieAllenPoe Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Yagami1211 wrote:
Spoiler:
Wait a second...:
JMarieAllenPoe
JMarieAllenPoe

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:08 pm

wait a moment.. Hinata dying??.. then that's the reason why Naruto explodes in anger and doesn't care about his well being going to outer space.. that's why we see him explode.. because he doesn't care anymore? and why I saw Hinata falling from his arms O_O... no... it can't be... she dying??!! My GOD NO!! my fear came true?.. she died.... but then she gets revived.. but still.. guh..?? I don't know know how to feel.. woah trembling hands better stop them and my mind from thinking bad things... @subaru mmm thanks I guess =) ejeje.. now going to get a peaceful mind..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:19 pm

Well Endame telling you guys about the movie, nah, i think i will let you guys wait. The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 982020691 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 982020691 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 982020691

no seriously, telling in detail. you have the be kidding me, I don't want to spoil it too much, that would make you not want to see the movie, and I would feel really bad if that were to happen, you know i need to consider how many people don't want to be spoiled, not that we have already.

even if you have to wait a few more months, who knows you might end up seeing it before the end of following month. I stiill promise to eat the largest container of Popcorn and the drink as much beer as possible.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Come on Mustang!!! don't be like that please please please!! tell us!! PLEASEE!!! T_T!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Mustang wrote:Well Endame telling you guys about the movie, nah, i think i will let you guys wait. The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 982020691 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 982020691 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 982020691

no seriously, telling in detail. you have the be kidding me, I don't want to spoil it too much, that would make you not want to see the movie, and I would feel really bad if that were to happen, you know i need to consider how many people don't want to be spoiled, not that we have already.

even if you have to wait a few more months, who knows you might end up seeing it before the end of following month. I stiill promise to eat the largest container of Popcorn and the drink as much beer as possible.

Do not get too drunk, we want you too remember as much as possible.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:51 pm

It's only a few pints, not like anything can make me forget the movie or anything, plus if you guys ask me on the following day, i will just say the movie was awesome, or a slight dissapointment, depending on the way the story tellers present the movie.

there is no way i am going to give anything away.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:55 pm

chloboshoka wrote:
Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:None in London which is sad The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 3516892631
Can I cry with you?
The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 2801306734

Do you live in london or is it that its not going to screen in your country. People like us have internet :D
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Spoiler:

here are some spoilers i found on
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TodoAnimes/301246596723012:

the link doesn't work for some reason but it will take you straight to facebook. all you guys have to do is type in todoanimes and go from there

Last edited by lily567 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:35 pm

lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

here are some spoilers i found on
https:

"She is my light and strength."

*nods*
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Oh my God.. so she really is going to be dying in the movie...and and... guh.. geh.. The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 2801306734 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 2801306734 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 2801306734 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 14 2801306734 oh well gotta wait for the movie at all :¿ too much time =¿
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:30 pm

I don't know about "literal" dying, and I haven't heard of her dying from any other sources (Or about any deaths in the movie at all.)
Its very common, even normal for the hero/heroine to "die" in an arch, and then be "reborn." Its a common point in the hero's path. How literal or metaphorical this dying is varies.

Naruto's "dying" is easy to identify, its when Hinata leaves with Toneri.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:38 pm

hehe Lily567 it seems like you already know the page I was talking about some posts before. I was just about to translate that information but I'm glad you did it sooner!! there will be spoilers for SS but that will probably be tomorrow.

@Mustang of course I was just kidding! I know you wouldn't spoil everything (specially knowing your opinion about spoilers), but I'd like you to give us some other details not shown in the current spoilers, something like:

"the kiss scene was very touching, awesome, boring" or like "Naruto and Hinata are awesome when they fight together, Hinata really got strong or something like that"

Last edited by endame on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:39 pm

ehhhmmm actually this dying is in the fight in the moon I think and there he gets defeated.. that's why we kind of can see an explosion coming from Naruto that's going all out.. but still need to wait for the new trailer on monday and well the movie release this saturday so yeah.. but still need to wait a lot for it to come into the internet
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Alright, i will tell you what i think of certain scenes without giving too much away, I would rather be fair on you guys.
but before i see the movie, i do tend to have a heart of ice, so if it melts i will say so.

I would also hate for the new trailer to give too much away.

but I certainly hope that this movie will be nothing like the most recent Godzilla movie, which i fell asleep watching, but i doubt that will happen with this movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:16 pm

hehe endgame
yagami chan had posted tht link to the page earlier but i have kept up to date with tht page since then
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Glad to hear that Mustang, I'm not too much given to watch movies or TV in general but this one movie, I gotta watch it!! meanwhile I'll have to conform myself with spoilers.

@Lily567 Oh, I see!! if you need, I'd help translate some things from spanish as the automated translations are not accurate for what I've seen, or you may ask to RickVal, I'd be glad to help :D

On another note, I don't really care much about SS but I hear people complaining because there will be little sasusaku in the movie, what I know is that there will be SS by the end and it will last 4:30 mins.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:28 pm

What do those people expect, the movie is aptly named Naruto after all, so of course it will focus on Naruto and his story, it just so happens to be that this movie will focus on his love for Hinata, savomg her and the world, from what is said on todoanime, Hinata is his world.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Mustang wrote:What do those people expect, the movie is aptly named Naruto after all, so of course it will focus on Naruto and his story, it just so happens to be that this movie will focus on his love for Hinata, savomg her and the world, from what is said on todoanime, Hinata is his world.

thanks endgame

not just his world mustang but she is his light and strength
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Aye almost forgotten about that, thanks for pointing that out Lily.

or you can wait until January 18, lol you know the day after i come back from Adelaide from seeing the movie
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:38 pm

H. Uzumaki wrote:I don't know about "literal" dying, and I haven't heard of her dying from any other sources (Or about any deaths in the movie at all.)
Its very common, even normal for the hero/heroine to "die" in an arch, and then be "reborn." Its a common point in the hero's path. How literal or metaphorical this dying is varies.

Naruto's "dying" is easy to identify, its when Hinata leaves with Toneri.

I agree. Even though Hinata would "die" in the movie, chapter 700 showed that she is actually alive. So, no reason to freak out about it. Besides, technically, Naruto and Sasuke were "dying" when they met Hagoromo. Hinata's encounter with Hamura might follow a similar pattern.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:44 pm

did you guys notice that in the first clip when his chakra shroud explodes he is holding Hinata, he seems really upset about something, to have his chakra shroud explode like that. not that there is anything to worry about since we already know the result, but i get the feeling that it does add tension.

this could be Naruto's Vegeta moment, like when Bills hurt Bulma, Vegeta got all pissed off, so this could be the same for Naruto but for Hinata this time around.

overall it still looks amazing, cannot wait to see how the movie is presented.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next