Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction

+12
PrettyLittleLiars77
Zoey
Fallere825
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Irielo
meow69
endame
bricksquad88
lily567
JulaShona
Rivaille
Mustang
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction Empty Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:47 am

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/698

Naruto and Sasuke part 5, is here

hope you all enjoyed now we know where Naruto got his bandaged hand or lack of from.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction Empty Re: Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction

Post by Rivaille Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:45 am

such a shocking end part! so this was the 'shocking end' kishi was talking about!
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction Empty Re: Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction

Post by JulaShona Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:47 am

I was shoked. Someone in the german forums predicted, that they'll lose their arms, but I was like: naaahh! Damn, was I wrong. I loved this chapter, so full of emotions. This is too beautiful for my poor little heart to handle. Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction 3516892631 Finally they've found each other. Sasuke's envy to Naruto was so obviouse. But I never expected him to admit, that he wanted to be so cool like Naruto. That was an suprising one to me. All in all an amazing chapter I will never forget.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:06 am

this chapter to me showed not only how similar they were to one another, it also showed how different they were.

this chapter also showed that Sasuke thought Naruto was cool, yet in Naruto's point of view he thought Sasuke was cool they both sought to be cool just like the other and they didn't even realise it.

this chapter made me smile a little, now as of this chapter Sasuke is reborn, he was even crying at the end, which was amazing to see, he has now lost all his animosity and now has truly come back to the leaf letting go of that hatred he once held on to.

I think Sasuke will be just fine.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:25 am

this chapter shocked me . i had expected a good fight but damn!!!
i never would have thought that sasuke would have been emotional
but overall i enjoyed this chapter
i do wonder how they arms will get fixed now
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:22 am

This chapter was great. A fitting way to end this fight. I wonder what the "shocking end" that kishi had in mind included this? My only question will be: Will Sasuke become a roamer and just travel the world? Cause it doesn't look like he is going back to the village by the pictures in the movie.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:25 am

OMG! watching an emotional Sasuke, admitting his weakness and envy to Naruto, it has no price!! a very heart touching chapter, I really feel relieved to see a reborn Sasuke (at last)

It seems like Kishimoto has some kind of fondness to shed people from their arms (Minato lol) now what's left is to see how in the world will they recover their arms (I bet Sakura)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:44 am

Nice chapter next chapter probably Sakura getting to them before they both die of blood lose. Sasuke knows all those fire jutsu, and not a single one to cauterize a wound, unbelievable. God I hope that Sakura can at least save their arms, I am pretty sure prosthetic arms would probably be unable to channel chakra. I also hope that kishi finally adresses pairing issues next issue because if he leaves them for the movie people of rival pairings will always claim the pairing they don't like isn't cannon. (That goes for both NS and NH). Up until now the consensus is movies and fillers don't count both NS and NH have always been in agreement on that. If you leave it to the movie way to shoot that in the foot kishi.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:47 am

It's just me or this is the first time we get to see Sasuke laughing and smiling this way? this really gives a light for sasusaku, imagine Sasuke apologizing to Sakura, in his actual state it's not hard to happen.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:11 am

yes for some reason i can imagine sasuke apologizing to sakura. i can see it now
sasuke - sakura?
sakura: hmm
sasuke : i'm sorry
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:54 am

Happy that this pointless fight is finally over. Nevertheless, that was a great chapter. Sasuke showed some interesting emotions. I am looking forward for next week's chapter when Sakura will most likely come to heal them. I think he will open to her and tell her how he really feels for her.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:51 am

Gahh,,, to tell you the truth I don't like that Naruto lost his arm here ¬¬... but oh well nothing much to say or do...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:16 am

I think with this chapter I've finally come to terms with Naruto ending. It was nice to see Sasuke finally just letting go and i'm looking forward to what happens now.

Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:31 am

Awesome chapter though the end scene shocked me a little. I'm looking forward to the next one. I expect some Sasuike x Sakura interactions.
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:32 am

I absolutely loved this chapter! I'm happy that we got to experience the real Sasuke and his true feelings towards Naruto. I can't wait for the next chapter where, most likely Sakura will come and maybe we'll get some words from Sasuke to Sakura about how he really feels about her. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
PrettyLittleLiars77
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:22 am

Guys, I don't know if Naruto and Sasuke's arms disappeared completely during the last blow. If not, Sakura could fix them or maybe Kankuro could provide them two arms made out of marionette material to "replace" the former ones...

Anyway, Sakura has now the possibility to save both of them as saving them if necessary is something important to her. Although she did not interfere in the fight, she fulfill the mission which was assigned to her in the first place: to heal and to save lives.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:16 am

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=602140:
if the next chapter (699) is similar at least to this prediction, i would be happy
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:38 am

meow69 wrote:Sasuke knows all those fire jutsu, and not a single one to cauterize a wound, unbelievable.

Neither have enough chakra to even attempt to really move. They're not using any jutsus.

**waits for 699 & 700**
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Yeah a twin chapter next week, that should be interesting to see how they answer all the questions, let's hope Sakura gets to those two in time before the lose even more blood.

but this chapter was really nice, those two finally settled their differences. I think it was great to see Sasuke crying at the end, we never really saw him crying much in the story, so i think it was the one thing that told me Sasuke is now a different person because of him shedding a few tears.

love the fact that Naruto said that there were no winners or losers in this fight, which is correct.

over all a really nice chapter. What will happen in chapter 699 (first) i see Sakura and Kakashi making it to Naruto's and Sasuke's side, Sakura will heal Naruto and Sasuke, which she needs to do anyway, I sense a SasuSaku moment in the next chapter where Sasuke will appologise to Sakura, Sakura will possibly hug Sasuke with tears of joy running down her face. then by the end of the chapter we will see Sasuke and Naruto releasing he captive people from IT.

Chapter 700: everyone will be released, and then we will see a NaruHina moment, an emotional reunion between them since that is what we have been waiting for. after that the survivors will be going back to their respective villages to repair their lives and their village

The next chapter will most likely be another talk no jutsu.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:04 pm

lily567 wrote:
http:
      if the next chapter (699) is similar at least to this prediction, i would be happy

It'll be different then that i would think.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:20 pm

Since it was confirmed that Naruto would end in 5 chapters, I was fine with it but right now I'm starting to realize that this next week we'll get the last chapter of Naruto and I'm feeling a lot of mixed feelings.

Right now I look like this Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction 2801306734
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:26 pm

no it was in 5 weeks but with 6 chapters which is nice to see.

right now, we know it will be the end of a legend, I certainly hope that next week will bring a justifiable ending to a great story.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:56 pm

A great, touching chapter. Got to know more about similarities and differences between sasuke and naruto and cleared up all of my questions. A somewhat "shocking" end to it, let's wait and see what happens next.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:48 pm

@Mustang: You need to combine your 699 & 700 prediction into 699. 700 is a time-skip. That's been known for awhile now by those who've been paying attention to the movie information as it comes out.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:12 am

One question people: do you think that we'll get a 2-3 years timeskip in the epilogue?

Chapter 699 will most likely deal with matters such as Sakura and Kakashi getting to Naruto and Sasuke, them getting healed etc., the people getting freed from the IT etc...

If the movie is really a kind of follow-up of the manga, then we could have in the last pages of the epilogue a journey in the future, showing the characters designed the way they will be in the movie + it could fix some confusions.

To be honest, I can understand the confusion regarding the fact that the movie, which happens after a timeskip, announces the begin of Naruto's love story, meaning that Naruto and Hinata might become an official couple after a certain timeskip. So, I think it would make quite sense to have at least one page of the epilogue showing the characters after the timeskip and of course, one (or some) panel(s) confirming NaruHina as an official couple. Thoughts?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next