Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto chapter 694 discussion and 695 predictions

Go down

Naruto chapter 694 discussion and 695 predictions Empty Naruto chapter 694 discussion and 695 predictions

Post by lily567 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:35 pm

NARUTO CHAPTER 694 DISCUSSION AND 695 PREDICTIONS

Naruto chapter 694 discussion and 695 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

It's out!
Date: 02/10
Title: Naruto and Sasuke (1)

its out ppl

sasuke answer is quite interesting

Naruto chapter 694 discussion and 695 predictions 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 694 discussion and 695 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 694 discussion and 695 predictions

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:45 pm

It shows that Sasuke isn't all bad, it is just the way he is choosing to get things done, he is baically doing the reverse of what Itachi told Naruto.

I also found that it was great that Sasuke could admit that Naruto is his best friend, but i felt that cutting ties with the past is something that he will regret later.

on a side note, oh yeah, the fight has begun, lets hope that Talk no Jutsu doesn't ruin this fight, it needs to be awesome. I certainly hope that Kishi doesn't screw this fight up, we have been waiting for this fight as well, this certainly is a battle of ideals, Sasuke wanting to shoulder the hatred on his own, Naruto wanting to ease the hatred from the ninja world to avoid past mistakes from happening again, a future where everyone can understand one another, this is something that he needs to apply to Sasuke

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 694 discussion and 695 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 694 discussion and 695 predictions

Post by Irielo on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:48 am

Actually Sasuke still can't accept that Itachi chose to make this sacrifice to let him, his younger brother, become a hero and someone who would be loved by his village (that's why he "entrusted" Sasuke to Naruto. He saw that the latter really considered Sasuke as a brother). Sasuke however, seems not to care about love. His aim is unity even though it could mean to be hated by people.

Somehow, I can understand Sasuke's goal about bringing a revolution because normally, a Shinobi is also supposed to be someone who might do things in the shadows for the greater good, without expecting any reward. Although Sasuke seems to consider Itachi like a past thing, he is still very frustrated about how things went.

Sasuke since part 1, in the days he decided to join Orochmaru, already decided to cut his bonds. And this "obsession" about that is still not gone. I don't know, but he might think that Naruto is too naive, that the latter will just want to be an Hokage like the former ones.

What Sasuke might fail to see, is that Naruto made his own experiences, he has learnt also a lot from his fights against people like Nagato or from people he met so far. So, Naruto might also have a different view about what is an Hokage compared to what he thought when he was younger.

As Sasuke's intentions were not always clear and because of his personality's ambiguity, some talks are necessary to bring some light on his character. Anyway, the chapter ended showing Naruto and Sasuke exchanging their first fists, which means that, next week's chapter is most likely going to focus on actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:36 am

This chapter was great,but people around the web keep complaining saying " I can't stand Naruto he's a 5 yr old who knows nothing and never matured ". Sasuke is well written and better than Naruto. I wonder why they continue to read Naruto if they can't stand Naruto it makes no sense at all *sigh*
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:16 am

Purkle200 wrote:This chapter was great,but people around the web keep complaining saying " I can't stand Naruto he's a 5 yr old who knows nothing and never matured ". Sasuke is well written and better than Naruto. I wonder why they continue to read Naruto if they can't stand Naruto it makes no sense at all *sigh*

People should realize that:

1) They should not let themselves influenced by any "reviewer" just because the so-called "reviewer" is reviewing the manga in an humorist or "serious" way.

2) They should realize that Sasuke is not Itachi, as Itachi made the choice to be hated in order Sasuke to be loved afterwards. Sasuke willing to "be" like his brother but ruling the Shinobi World on the top of that, just shows that he is still not above his inferiority complex towards his elder brother, which mean: no development on this aspect, despite what he pretends.

3) They should understand that Itachi trusted Naruto enough for the latter to take care of his younger brother. In other words, if Itachi saw that Naruto was not mature and serious enough to deal with Sasuke, he would not have "acknowledged" Naruto in that regard.

4) They should realize that Naruto will keep his personality no matter what (although it can be annoying from time to time), but that he also learned from his various past' experiences which made him the Shinobi he is now.

5) They should expect that, whatever happens during this fight, both, Naruto and Sasuke will develop as characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:41 am

I wonder what the result of this confrontation will be, when we really look back at the past, Sasuke has never lost a fight to Naruto, when they were kids, Sasuke would beat the shit out of him, at the first round at the Valley of the End, Sasuke won. there have been a few stalemates, but Naruto hasn't really won a single fight against Sasuke, except for that small round they had which Naruto could have won if Kakashi didn't end the fight himself.

the ironic part about this is for Sasuke that is, he is trying to destroy something that he cannot let go of, or forget. Sasuke will learn a valuable lesson, (to which only Naruto can teach him) the lessons of the past, is what helps create a bright future.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:47 am

I cried during this whole chapter and even more when Sasuke said that Naruto was the closest thing to a best friend he ever had. Naruto chapter 694 discussion and 695 predictions 3516892631

This chapter was good overall and Sasuke's answer was interesting.I can't wait for the next chapter (hope the fight is awesome)!!!
PrettyLittleLiars77
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum