Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

+10
Batokusanagi
Mustang
kagome1991
TinaBeanz
Azuula
Yuri
CoolChels
DerelictV
NekoKimio
Twin Steps
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB. Empty Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Twin Steps Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:32 am

Spoiler:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB. Empty Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by NekoKimio Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 am

I LOVE THESE THINGS. There's no telling how many manifestos, counter-arguments, and things I've read, but this is definitely one of the better ones. +rep Good God, this is great.

Finally, I’d like to say that Kishi originally intended Hinata to be Ramen guy’s daughter and work at Ichiraku Ramen and be Naruto’s love interest, but was turned into a ninja, however, her role didn’t change as Naruto’s lover.

That made me internally squeal.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB. Empty Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by DerelictV Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 am

"Hinata's actually one of the very few characters that returns that and makes Naruto stronger." <---- yes YES YES.

Sweet Jesus, when I read things like this I literally stand up a few times while reading and just clap. LOL
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:32 pm

All I can is great job! Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB. 3187358519
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Nice one bro! I remember reading this one back in NB Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB. 2992799908
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am

Very very very very long post, and yes all those things are completely true ^^ well done :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:46 am

+rep

Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB. 1408507735 Job well done! I remember reading this on NB too.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:57 am

So, does that mean you're from NB? What's your name there?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:17 am

^^^
I always lurked as a guest there, never became a member.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:24 am

Well, not like it matters much anyways.....I've gotten a two year ban Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB. 2617627483
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:08 am

^^^
Yeah, I heard it was for a post you made, and also advertising this forum. That sucks, 2 years is a bit much and rediculous.

I think I read that post you made, that got you banned too. I saw a bunch of members bashing that mod, and I was like, uh-oh people are going to get in trouble.

But, I have to say, all that mod bashing made me laugh. Just because I know she defends NS like her life depends on it.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 am

That would be Chatte....
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:20 am

^^^
yep.....
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 am

Twin Steps wrote:That would be Chatte....

But she claims to be a big multi-shipper. I refuse to believe that.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 am

Lies, all of it. She worships Sakura. Seriously, you can't say shit on NB without getting an infraction or ban. In fact, she ounce banned me, but then another, more LOGICAL mod unbanned me.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 am

Twin Steps wrote:Lies, all of it. She worships Sakura. Seriously, you can't say shit on NB without getting an infraction or ban. In fact, she ounce banned me, but then another, more LOGICAL mod unbanned me.

I've noticed she does indeed WORSHIP her, and that's fine. But don't say you respect someone's opinion of Sakura and then do that kind of shit.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu May 30, 2013 9:50 am

That was absolutely wonderful Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB. 789588777
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Amazing work Twin Steps, I will give you a rep up on that one, love how the arguments were countered, I was hoping to find that interview because I have never seen the a reliable website about that particular question. the funny thing about that question it was from DB3 but is still relevant to this day, most other things from the DB are out dated due to new developments, but NaruHina seems to be moving quite nicely.

this long post of yours is simply the best, as AC/DC would put it, For those about to rock (we Salute you)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri May 31, 2013 3:53 am

That was a nice read.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Fri May 31, 2013 4:17 am

Goddamn man. How long did that take you? Anyways, 'twas a good read. ^.^
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 31, 2013 7:11 am

Crow. wrote:Goddamn man. How long did that take you? Anyways, 'twas a good read. ^.^

I didn't write it down all down at ounce, but I think it was down over the course of two weeks
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:28 am

This is so awesome.
And that GokuChi parallel is interesting, I've never thought of it till now.. ChiChi was a princess right? Daughter of the Ox-King? And you said Kishi meant for Hinata to be a princess. Also they both have the Hime haircut.. and they both liked with the oblivious orange wearing kid from the very beginning.. Mm-hmm.. Very interesting indeed..
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:33 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:This is so awesome.
And that GokuChi parallel is interesting, I've never thought of it till now.. ChiChi was a princess right? Daughter of the Ox-King? And you said Kishi meant for Hinata to be a princess. Also they both have the Hime haircut.. and they both liked with the oblivious orange wearing kid from the very beginning.. Mm-hmm.. Very interesting indeed..

I know right. Seems like some kind of freaky coincidence or something to me.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 am

kagome1991 wrote:
ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:This is so awesome.

I know right. Seems like some kind of freaky coincidence or something to me.

I highly doubt it was a coincidence
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:07 pm

I remember this thread, and its as good like always. Good Twin Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB. 704842727
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next