Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions

+8
senjusana
Naruto<3 Hinata
Bubbles
Taushishi17
racefan1992
Purkle200
Mustang
Irielo
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions  Empty Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:42 pm

NARUTO CHAPTER 693 DISCUSSIONS AND 694 PREDICTIONS

Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions  Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions  28887ih
It's out!
Date: 25/09
Title: Once again

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Two "possible" translations are better than one)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions  Empty Re: Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Now i am going to wait for the shitload of excuses, from this chapter, undeniable proof that Sakura loves Sasuke, certainly symbolic in a few ways as well, for one, the end of a rivalry is coming, and the Valley of the End where their final showdown begins.

even though it hurt her a lot, she still endured with the hope that Sasuke will be back, I am also happy that he didn't have the intentions to kill her, he still cares for Sakura, he just didn't want to admit it, because if he said something in this chapter, i feel that the reason for fighting wouldn't be there, so he had to keep that quiet, plus Naruto pretty much saw through it and knew that Sasuke was right to stop her from following them.

i cannot wait to see how Kishi presents this fight.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions  Empty Re: Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:28 pm

So, Sasuke and Naruto will fight alone, once again at the Valley of the End.

This Sasuke, he might not realize but he is the main annoyance there. He is still stubborn that he thinks that him alone can impose his own views upon others. Even Kabuto who healed him when he was almost dying, has learnt his lesson.

But Sasuke, no, he wants to teach a lesson to Naruto but he'll be the one who will get taught at the end of the day. Sasuke even acknowledged that he already realized what Itachi told Naruto about becoming Hokage but he nevertheless thinks that his ways are better. He must know that nobody (except Taka maybe) would freely follow him.

All in all, I liked this chapter very much, which showed again how much Sakura loves Sasuke and how the latter, despite saying something, acts in a way that shows that he does care for her, as Mustang rightly pointed out. Hagoromo and Kakashi's interaction was also very nice. If Hagoromo could stay a bit longer, maybe we would find out more about how things happened before.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:44 am

Mustang wrote:Now i am going to wait for the shitload of excuses, from this chapter, undeniable proof that Sakura loves Sasuke, certainly symbolic in a few ways as well, for one, the end of a rivalry is coming, and the Valley of the End where their final showdown begins.

even though it hurt her a lot, she still endured with the hope that Sasuke will be back, I am also happy that he didn't have the intentions to kill her, he still cares for Sakura, he just didn't want to admit it, because if he said something in this chapter, i feel that the reason for fighting wouldn't be there, so he had to keep that quiet, plus Naruto pretty much saw through it and knew that Sasuke was right to stop her from following them.

i cannot wait to see how Kishi presents this fight.

NS is probably too mad for words ahaha
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:09 am

Sakura's confession yet again, but this time in front of Naruto and Kakashi, so that makes it very clear, still love the fact that NS was using the Sakura moved on argument, this chapter basically shat on that claim, set it on fire, this chapter proved that Sakura never moved on, I am tempted to head to an old forum and be the demon that I am, laugh my guts out, but the mature side of me says no, I am more than satisfied with what we got. It is suffering enough, I would rather Kishi make it worse for me.

the one thing i am curious about is Sasuke's definition of Hokage, to me this battle will be based on ideals, whose ideal is better than the other, we all know that Naruto will win this battle, so i hope Kishi makes this fight epic, like it deserves to be.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:42 am

Atleast Naruto and Saskue are smart enough NOT too fight arond everyone who are still trapped in IT. So good for them.

Too borrow a favorite quote of mine "and so it begins."

NS is now dead too BTW.

BTW i have too ask, how long will this fight take? I'm just going by the fact that both Naruto and Saskue just went through hell of a fight and can't have much left. While they are both "gods" even they have limits. I say 7-10 chapters is fair for both of them it could take longer.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:28 am

Wow what a freaking chapter I can say that it was defiantly worth the wait.. Sakura Sakura my my sakura It really breaks my heart seeing her tell Sasuke she loves him in front of everyone and he still doesn't get it I'm ready for naruto to take him down a few notches....

What's really blowing my mind is that NS IS REALLY BASHING SS SAYING THAT SS IS DEAD SASUKE KILLED IT WHEN IT HAS YET TO ADMIT THAT MISS SAKURA JUST SAID THAT SHE LOOOVVVEEEDDD SASUKE AND DIDNT SAY THAT SHE MOVED ON. In her statement there was no naruto involved so how is it going to bash SS when Sakura kinda destroyed the who idea of NS even working out..
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:51 am

What I liked with Hagoromo's POV, is that the latter talked about what was the reason of Indra's hatred. Hagoromo admitted that he did a mistake when he chose Ashura over Indra, which led the latter to hatred towards him and his second son.

On this aspect, Hagoromo suggested that he triggered the deadly rivalry between his two sons. We Know that Naruto and Sasuke are two friends but two rivals as well, which is to be seen here when both of them are mutually judging themselves.

Hagoromo also paralleled Madara's lost of love to Sasuke's one. I think it is actually the center of the problem as it seems that (although Sasuke has a big ego) the person he hates the most is none but himself. If it were not the case, I don't see why he would have asked Naruto for the reasons he cares for him here and why he would have (basically) stated the same here when it comes to Sakura's love for him.

In other words, Sasuke cut himself from everything which could represent love (friendship, romantic) in his life, that he is even "against" the fact that people actually love him.

This twisted way of living things could explain how his ideal is also twisted.

Regarding NS, sorry but should we bother about it anymore? Even the Yaoi pairing SasuNaru would "make more sense" at this point of the story.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Irielo wrote:In other words, Sasuke cut himself from everything which could represent love (friendship, romantic) in his life, that he is even "against" the fact that people actually love him.

This pretty much hits the nail the head. Saskue has done this too himself and for no really "valid" reason for him too do so.

His brother loved him enough too kill his entire clan, Sakura loves him enough too endure pain behond what most of us could endure by sticking by him through all the bad he has done.

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:03 pm

either way i feel that during this battle Sasuke will be reborn, his perception of the ninja world will be changed as well as seeing him acknowledge Naruto as someone who is strong to which he never really did, this will also help the brothers rest in peace as well, knowing that Indra could set aside his hatred, so this is also the final fight between Indra an Ashura as well as Naruto's and Sasuke's last fight.

Sasuke will emerge from this fight a better person than he was before he entered the fight. that I am confident of.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:38 pm

This chapter was very SS friendly. Loved it. x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:18 am

For some reason I was annoyed with Sasuke but overall the chapter was good
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:28 am

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:For some reason I was annoyed with Sasuke but overall the chapter was good

I can understand that. For instance, the first time he told Sakura that she was "annoying" back in part 1 (chapter 3 if I'm not wrong), he was right. Sakura was just judging Naruto without being able to put herself in his place, whereas Sasuke could.

But now, Sasuke is the "annoyance". If he could, the people caught in the IT could have been freed by now... Sakura was just talking common sense to him (like him to Sakura back in part 1), using the feelings she has for him, but when Sasuke has a goal/ideal, things like feelings come after...

Anyway, like some of us are hoping or expecting (depending on how you read), Sasuke should learn a lesson by the end of the fight, unless it is just a way for him to "test" Naruto...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:08 pm

even though Sasuke didn't show it, he still really cares for Sakura, sure what he did was not a nice thing, putting her into a Genjutsu, but the way I saw it, was the fact that he had to do it to prevent Sakura from getting involved in his and Naruto's fight, becuase if she did run after them it would have been more trouble for both Naruto and Sasuke, plus in reality this has actually got nothing at all to do with her and Kakashi, this is something between Naruto and Sasuke, Indra and Ashura.

Sasuke didn't have the intentions to hurt her, because he knows the truth behind Sakura's feelings, but not only that he knows that Sakura wouldn't waver on those feelings either, personally when talking to Kakashi, I felt he was lying to him, but he told the truth to Naruto about Sakura being in the way, that also makes me think that Naruto knew that Sakura would have gotten in the way.

plus in some regard, I also think Naruto knew also that it was between him and Sasuke as well, it would only be those two that woud end this rivalry between brothers.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:00 pm

I felt like slapping Sasuke hard and bring some sense into him.And seriously a big blow for NS as it claimed Sakura moved on from Sasuke.Even Kakashi and Naruto acknowledge her love for Sasuke(which is another big blow to NS).
The thing is she loves him even more now.

Hagoromo's foreshadowing was awesome.Saying that Sasuke would get love in his life that is different from what he had for his mother(clearly indicating a female love).

Eagerly waiting for Naruto vs Sasuke.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:54 pm

hello everyone long time no see

so this chapter got a lil interesting
sasuke wants to fight naruto

sakura confesses yet again but instead  of it just being her and sasuke alone like last time, naruto kakashi and old man sage paths are there too.
but the thing is i wasn't only looking at sasuke's reaction, i was also looking at naruto's. naruto was there calm. He isn't reacting like how it wants him to react.  if naruto really loves sakura like it says then why isn't he reacting like how it wants him to react. in all honesty, even tho naruto still doesn't understand women, he  sees what he wants in hinata. she is patient, kind calm, understanding, a good listener and most above all she is loving and she loves only him romanitically and sakura loves only sasuke romantically and she says it in this chapter.

i want to see this fight and how it will play along
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:11 pm

^Hi Lily! I don't see why Naruto should have reacted differently than he did. Since a long time he has realized how much Sakura loves Sasuke (he acknowledged that during the POAL).

I think he was only curious to see how Sasuke would react to Sakura's words. Instead of talking to Sakura, Sasuke put her under Genjutsu and Naruto had to ask why. But there was nothing romantic from Naruto's part towards Sakura, maybe for some wishful thoughts only.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:48 pm

I think to some extent Naruto knew why Sasuke put Sakura into a Genjutsu, Sasuke just confirmed it for him, plus i don't think Sasuke meant Sakura any harm, because he knows that Sakura's feelings for him are real.

if Naruto was in love with Sakura, he wouldn't have lied to his father, to which NS still calls it a confession, still uses chapter 675 as a hint even though the last chapter ripped it to shreds.

to me Mangapanda i felt didn't capture the essence of that moment all to well, while stream did a better job of it, i felt that it was conveying the message a whole hell of a lot better than Panda did, I wonder what ViZ will put in their translations, i think it will be very similar to Mangastreams take on it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:57 am

This chapter was so full of emotions. Seeing Sakura confessing her love again for Sasuke was Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions  195309866 Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions  3740098352

I can't wait to see what happens next between them. Sakura is being chaught under the genjutsu. I expect a lil' talk between her and Sasuke now.

I laughed so hard seeing NS coming with the excuse saying Sakura loved and not love Sasuke and that she moved on and bla bla but it's as obvious as day she still has feelings for him.

SS for life <3
Spoiler:
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:42 am

Mustang wrote:I think to some extent Naruto knew why Sasuke put Sakura into a Genjutsu, Sasuke just confirmed it for him, plus i don't think Sasuke meant Sakura any harm, because he knows that Sakura's feelings for him are real.

if Naruto was in love with Sakura, he wouldn't have lied to his father, to which NS still calls it a confession, still uses chapter 675 as a hint even though the last chapter ripped it to shreds.

to me Mangapanda i felt didn't capture the essence of that moment all to well, while stream did a better job of it, i felt that it was conveying the message a whole hell of a lot better than Panda did, I wonder what ViZ will put in their translations, i think it will be very similar to Mangastreams take on it.

Naruto might have known why Sasuke put Sakura into a Genjutsu but he had to say something. If Naruto did not say anything, it would have looked quite weird for the character he is. I mean, he knows Sakura's feelings for Sasuke since a long time and he respects those feelings. Now Sakura is talking with all her heart and she gets stopped by a Genjutsu (although, who knows what could happen in Genjutsu world...). Therefore I think Naruto respected the way Sakura talked with her heart to Sasuke, if it could have been a possibility for the latter to change his views.

From this point of the story, I can't understand this "NS' obsession"... I am 100% against the fact that either NaruHina or SasuSaku have to define/justify themselves only because of some NS wishful thoughts... Let's say if Sakura wanted to move on and forget Sasuke, there is no guarantee that she would fall in love with Naruto. And let's say, she would fall for Naruto, there is no guarantee that Naruto would automatically ended up with her. And the story was enough straight forward about it...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:47 am

I do think there is another reason why Sasuke put Sakura into a Genjutsu besides the fact that she would get in the way of the fight(which she would), like people are saying, while she's in the Genjutsu world her and Sasuke will talk or something like that (which I really hope happens) and maybe we'll be able to truly understand how Sasuke feels about Sakura Overall I was very pleased with this chapter, cant wait till the next Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions  1906553478
PrettyLittleLiars77
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:08 pm

Bubbles wrote:This chapter was very SS friendly. Loved it. x3
NS: SS and NH died in this chapter
My friend Ava : Cool story Naruto chapter 693 discussions 694 predictions  3495430729
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:38 pm

NS can say all it wants it just doesn't like the fact that Sakura cannot let go of her love for Sasuke. if anything, this just confirms that NaruSaku is a dead ship, it is in pure denial, wanting Sakura to move on and yet, this chapter proves that and much more.

I wonder how Naruto will win this fight, him winning this fight would also bring the rivalry full circle, Sasuke kept beating Naruto in everything they were competing in, so Naruto winning this and allowing Indra's spirit to rest in peace and without hatred will certainly be a great end for the sibling rivalry that has occured in this story, I still think that this fight will be the rebirth of Sasuke as a person, and he willl be back to help Naruto become Hokage.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Let alone the confession of Sakura, Naruto also put another stone on the NS grave, saying, I promised to Sakura that I would bring back Sasuke.

Naruto knows how much Sakura loves Sasuke and clearly it doesn't bother him, comes to think, how could this situation change during the few chapters that remain of this series as this coming chapters will deal the fight of Naruto with Sasuke? as Mustang said, I'm tempted to go and make fun of NS!
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:16 pm

There is the anti-NS thread which should be normally used when it comes to NS' issues. In this chapter discussions/predictions thread, that would be cool to read some predictions instead of always "NS here, NS there"... It's getting tiresome at the end of the day.

Back to topic: I would like to see Sasuke appearing in Genjutsu world and to interact with Sakura. However, I don't know if something like that would happen in the very next chapters or when Naruto vs Sasuke's fight will be ending (in case this theory got confirmed) .
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next