Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you imagine the moment when Hinata sees Naruto again? (After everyone is released from IT)

+7
Batokusanagi
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
Irielo
Azuula
racefan1992
MichelleHyuga
11 posters

Go down

How do you imagine the moment when Hinata sees Naruto again? (After everyone is released from IT) Empty How do you imagine the moment when Hinata sees Naruto again? (After everyone is released from IT)

Post by MichelleHyuga Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:22 pm

Well... Hi everyone!
This is my first post, I'm from Chile (my language is spanish, I hope my question is correct (ortography, etc))
I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, if it is not, please move it to the correct place :3

I would like to read your thoughts... How do you think this moment will be?

I think Hinata feels inside her that Naruto's OK, that he's alive, despite she saw him almost dead... Then, when she sees Naruto again, she will cry of happiness and maybe she'll talk to Naruto ("Naruto-kun, thank God"), and Naruto will be happy to see her and he'll hug her, and he'll say "I was worried for everyone, but especially for you, Hinata, thank God you're OK" or something... <3

I know Naruto is a Shonen, but the question is "how do you imagine" haha
Let's fly your imagination!~

Thx!
How do you imagine the moment when Hinata sees Naruto again? (After everyone is released from IT) 1906553478

Last edited by MichelleHyuga on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

How do you imagine the moment when Hinata sees Naruto again? (After everyone is released from IT) Empty Re: How do you imagine the moment when Hinata sees Naruto again? (After everyone is released from IT)

Post by racefan1992 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:03 pm

This is a correct spot since it is NH related but maybe similar too "possible NH moments thread".

But i'll leave it here since i think the NH moment being set up will come soon (no guess as too what chapter).

Threads maybe similar but i see a difference. Have it people. ^__^
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

How do you imagine the moment when Hinata sees Naruto again? (After everyone is released from IT) Empty Re: How do you imagine the moment when Hinata sees Naruto again? (After everyone is released from IT)

Post by Azuula Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Correct place; what racefan said. :3

Well, I'm thinking of that moment as...
Hinata being very relieved from all the worry he held of Naruto. In tears of happiness, she thanks god but at the same time with shyness she at-least blushes and walks to Naruto saying that she's glad he's ok. Naruto will act like Narut o. By that I mean the general way he acts to Hinata. For example, the same way he acted when he first spoke to her face to face before going to fight in the tornamnets.

I feel more comfortable when I see him act as himself (and a tiny bit different around) Hinata. When I don't feel confortable, it's when people make Narut o seem like a very romantic person. Him being him with Hinata is what makes me most confortable. (Sorry for going out of topic but I wanted to let people know)

Last edited by Azuula on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:01 pm

It would be interesting to see Hinata's reaction after the IT is undone. She might get confused at first, as she was having her perfect dream: her together with Naruto, with Neji and Hanabi around.

Then, maybe after realizing that she was just dreaming because of being influenced by the iT, she would have a flashback about Naruto "dying". Of course, it would be awesome if Naruto could be by her side when she wakes up.

I can imagine him smiling to her with tenderness. Realizing that Naruto is alive, and seeing him smiling to her, she would just say something like: "Naruto-Kun!!!" and would hug him intensely and Naruto would just hug her back. Then for the rest of the interaction, I don't know...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:03 am

@Azuula
I agree with you, the way that Naruto acts in front of Hinata is perfect, nevertheless, I either think him as a very romantic man, maybe in his heart he is, but he doesn't show it, but, I dunno, I think see an hug between Hinata and Naruto would be awesome *0* And, yeah! Hinata getting blushed, like Hinata is! <3 she's perfect too... But both showing to each other their special worries (Naruto for Hinata, and Hinata for Naruto)

@Irielo
I really likes your thought...
I like drawing, and I was drawing their "re-meeting" after IT, and it is like you said (It is similar)
Hinata saw Naruto almost dead, but when she was trapped by IT (tree) she called Naruto, that's why, I think she feels that of anyway Naruto is OK, despite how she saw him before... <3 but you're right, she could be confused for her dream, after all, she "thinks" it is real...
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:31 pm

After IT is dispelled..Hinata would definitely be confused(after such a wonderful dream).Since we all already know that Hinata loves Naruto,I wish the moment focusses on Naruto's love for Hinata so that it would make NH more concrete.
A hug from Naruto to Hinata will do after seeing each other almost dying/trapped.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:33 pm

mmmm Soel-chan a great artist already drew how I imagined their encounter so nothing much to say xD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:49 pm

@RickVal
Yeah! Soel-chan is a very good artist. But, I'd like to read how do you imagine it with your own words, just if you want to tell me, of course ^_^
I think, this "moment" is a very craved and expected moment for NaruHina <3
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Hmmm... I imagine IT being undone while Naruto and Sasuke are still on VoTE, so Hinata (maybe along with the rest of the K11) wakes up, and is told what happened (including Naruto being alive). Then Naruto comes back to the battlefield carrying Sasuke's dead body (nah, just kidding), Hinata sees him and tries to run towards him (mirroring 662), but she's still too tired becuase of IT sucking up her chakra, andstarts to fall. However, this time Naruto stops her fall. They just stay looking at each other for a panel or two, and then Hinata mutters 'thank goodness', and Naruto smiles his typical big grin and says 'yeah!'. Hinata faints with a smile on her face. Then someone calls to Naruto, he remembers there are a bunch of people watching and blushes.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:11 pm

@Batokusanagi
I loooooooved it!!!!!!!
I imagined all while I was reading your post ^-^
If it happened, It would be such a wonderful NH moment!
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:08 am

One way I could see it..

Hinata still feels like she is in a dream where Naruto is calling her name.

Naruto: Hinata..

Hinata (still in dream mode) Naruto kun...

Naruto: Hinata!

Hinata wakes up and sees Naruto knelt down towards her.

Hinata: I'm glad that you're okay, Naruto-kun. (smiles)

Hinata hugs him and he returns it. With one hand on his shoulder, Hinata looks at him. He is blushing slightly, but still has a more straight, focused look..

And oops--chapter end!

Sorry to leave it like that, but it sounds like what Kishimoto would do.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:30 pm

I honestly don't know what to expect, but I would certainly like seeing Naruto a bit out of character, and more in touch with his serious side towards Hinata. Not necessarily romantically, but affectionate and full on relief, more to her than anyone else, without taking away the love he has for his friends, comrades, etc.

I feel that if Naruto doesn't at least hold Hinata's hand again, or allows her to hug him, or doesn't have any type of physical interaction with her, the NaruHina fanbase would be quite disappointed after the long wait, myself included. Of course, it might not even have to be a physical interaction, it could also be an intimate exchange of words, like how (can't remember which chapter it is) where Naruto thinks to himself that he's glad that Hinata is safe, after she was nearly killed by Pain.

I think if they say the right things, and exchange the right expressions, there might not even be a need for a physical interaction, although of course it is encouraged.  

Another reason tho, that I feel like this type of intimacy needs to happen, is because if it doesn't it would basically tarnish any further opportunities of them advancing into a romantic relationship, and just stay on a platonic level. I'm an insecure NaruHina fan, and even tho I've seen a lot of NH moments unfold during the series, I'm still not convinced that what Naruto feels towards Hinata is actual love, and not gratitude, or just feeling protective over her, seeing as she's such a precious friend, who's backed him up since ever. So I'm kind of conflicted about his feelings for her. And I'd appreciate if he would take the initiative on whatever interaction he and Hinata may or may not have once IT is dispelled.

I'm kinda annoyed that we'll have to wait even more now, with Naruto vs. Sasuke, so I hope the wait is worth it. I'm also kind of sentimental that the series might be coming to an end, but I'm also anxious to see how it ends, so it's gonna be some pretty rocky from here on, lol.
Mikara
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:02 pm

@senjusana
I hope something like you said happens in the manga, a moment to concrete NaruHina How do you imagine the moment when Hinata sees Naruto again? (After everyone is released from IT) 789588777

@Beautiful Hime
I liked your opinion, it would be nice *0* and the end maked me laugh hahaha... You're right, Kishi always keep us expectants x'D

@Mikara
I agree with you and I hope the time is worth it too.
And yeah, it is not completely necessary a physical contact, but yes something special. Like you said, and like I said, Naruto doesn't need to take away his love for his friends, comrades, etc, but I think that is necessary an special feeling for Hinata that show us in a concrete way the Naruto's feelings towards Hinata...
I have more security than you about NH (I think), but obviously not 100%, 'cause Naruto's feeling are not 100% clear... I hope "that" moment show us clearly Naruto's feelings towards Hinata, 'cause Hinata's feelings towards Naruto are more than clear.
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Hello guys! regarding this matter I have already done a scenario out of my imagination of how would be the moment when Naruto and Hinata meet again, which I think it has been set up since chapter 662 and 677, in the NH scenario thread, I don't feel like write it again here but I think it will be sweet!
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:34 am

With 5 chapters left to go,I wonder if there would be any moment left with the manga :(
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:52 am

There will be... We all hope so don't worry we will get it! we will absolutely get it... "hoping so"
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:37 am

@senjusana I understand you, but it's impossible that Kishimoto leaves that "empty" in the story... He must show us when Naruto and Sasuke release I.T ... I hope a little moment, at least... I don't know what to think, I think Naruto-the last is canon (made for Kishi) and if the manga hasn't a NH moment, maybe in the movie we're having it.

@Rickval(NaruHina Rules)
I'm being as positive as you! :D
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:55 am

I hope the next meeting is a kiss. Seeing as we're reaching the end.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Lol, I doubt it'd be something as extreme as a kiss, but a hug or even the right exchange of looks and words could work.
Mikara
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Mikara wrote:Lol, I doubt it'd be something as extreme as a kiss, but a hug or even the right exchange of looks and words could work.
I mention it since it would be the end.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:47 am

To tell the truth it could be a very special moment.. a very funny one too.. but the perfect moment for me at least would be with a hug and I'm glad you are okay from both of them... and well " maybe a little kiss" :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:37 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:To tell the truth it could be a very special moment.. a very funny one too.. but the perfect moment for me at least would be with a hug and I'm glad you are okay from both of them... and well " maybe a little kiss" :P
I agree
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down