Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the most logical?

+2
Yamasaki Akaiko
Starshine
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Why the most logical? Empty Re: Why the most logical?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:22 pm

You're mixing up anime with the manga. I can already tell because some of the things you mentioned in your post (such as the Jiraiya thing with Naruto about Sakura) never happened in the manga. Sorry, but if it didn't happen in the manga, it doesn't count. You can enjoy whatever fan service you want. However, if you're going to debate, manga only or it doesn't matter.

BTW, before you come here bothering people to speak for an entire fandom--because I'm not going to do that, why don't you read up on this thread as well as this one. ;p
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:35 pm

This is a pity to see how things get mixed-up when there is a confusion between original story (the manga) and an adapted story of it (the anime), like pointed out above. Subtly ignoring chapter 540 for instance, where Sakura refuses a love letter while thinking of Sasuke, with a sad face.

Btw, this kind of post (first one) will definitely not ruin my dreams nor my hopes, nor make me switch pairing. I don't have the kind of vision where pairings are running a race against each other but I can understand people who have that kind of vision and who just switch ships when they have the feeling that their ship is not "in front"... Lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:21 pm

LOL! as @Irielo said ... not switching sides either.. geez been a NaruHina fan since what 5 to 7 years maybe??? meeeehhh can't remember what I do know and we can confirm is that well @Starshine you are getting confused with a lot of things..

1st Anime is an adaptation of the manga or how people see it...
2nd Hinata's developement and growth is not the same as her love life.
3rd Seriously... Naruto can't fall in love??
4th Really but really read the manga then and read some post that which have true and valid and solid points of NaruHina and nope we are not trying to make no one a fan of NaruHina we are all here in this forum because we all love our pairing as the title says... the reasons come on if you had read the manga then you would know.. Heck even my friends who only watch the anime know and think and believe NaruHina will happen... obviously is hard to talk to them cause they only focus in the anime not in the original storyline... sigh..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:05 pm

I am far too confident in NaruHina being endgame to switch to a different pairing Starshine, so no worries. d=

I just want to say I disagree with the part about Sakura's feelings for Sasuke. I feel that her feelings are the least debatable out of them all aside from Hinata's. Her feelings have been stated over and over, and I really dislike when I see the argument "well she isn't acting like she was when she was twelve, so she must be over him now!"

Yo, it's called character development. If she acted the same way, it doesn't mean she still loves him; it means her feelings for him are shallow like Karin's and have stayed shallow all this time. This would not be good for SasuSaku if Sakura still acted like she did in the beginning. Yet Kishi has shown a vast change in her character even with part 1 toward the end. Sakura changed from a fangirl a long time ago, and now she is matured, still loves him but still wishes to save him from darkness, help him become free of his dark past.

She is selfless in her quest to make sure Sasuke is brought back to them alive and well. Sakura has had the goal of saving Sasuke since Part I. It's just the way she's gone about it that has changed, never her romantic feelings for him. Sakura's love is constant, ever-enduring, they cannot be debated at this point.

Meanwhile, NaruSaku has quite a bit against it, one of the most important being Sakura's lack of romantic interest in Naruto. She has certainly grown to care for him and their friendship has actually developed since Part I, but every possible hint that might have been "NS" was debunked in the failfession. I have written about this and why NS is just not going to happen without asspull at this point, but basically, the failfession is the reason.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:23 pm

well i don't think it matters anymore, there is the undeniable proof in the most recent chapter, NaruSaku is full on dead, no amount of past development, is going to help repair it now, if the false confession wasn't enough, this chapter certainly put the final shovel load of dirt on the NaruSaku coffin. NaruSaku is no longer logical pairing and (as i have already said) this chapter (693) proves it.

i guess it is a matter of time before the two ships SasuSaku and NaruHina go canon.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum