Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:41 am

If Sasuke freed everyone first with Naruto, then Sasuke would have to potentially fight thousands of ninjas along with Naruto at the same time.

Right now, he only has to worry about Naruto and to some extent Sakura as Kakashi is too out of it to really fight at the moment (though I do expect Kakashi to try depending on how the fight goes).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread

Post by Mustang on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Alright let's have a look at this in a differnt light, If sasuke freed everyone would Naruto still would have wanted to fight him? by him trapping Kurama and the others as well as threatening to execute the gokages he is giving Naruto a reason to fight him, because Naruto really didin't have a reason to fight him.

to me it has nothing at all to do with ego, but more about testing to see what Naruto's answer would be, but also needing to resolve the issue that Indra and Ashura cannot let go of.

Sasuke knows that he couldn't let anyone else get in the way of the fight even the tailed beasts, maybe he wanted to let Kakashi and Sakura see this as well, so that is a possobility, because as someone pointed out those two will play a part in the conclusion of this fight.

plus i don't have any worries with Sasuke here, he will still free those people and the tailed beasts, he just doesn't want anyone to interfere with the fight.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Mustang wrote:Alright let's have a look at this in a differnt light, If sasuke freed everyone would Naruto still would have wanted to fight him? by him trapping Kurama and the others as well as threatening to execute the gokages he is giving Naruto a reason to fight him, because Naruto really didin't have a reason to fight him.

to me it has nothing at all to do with ego, but more about testing to see what Naruto's answer would be, but also needing to resolve the issue that Indra and Ashura cannot let go of.

Sasuke knows that he couldn't let anyone else get in the way of the fight even the tailed beasts, maybe he wanted to let Kakashi and Sakura see this as well, so that is a possobility, because as someone pointed out those two will play a part in the conclusion of this fight.

plus i don't have any worries with Sasuke here, he will still free those people and the tailed beasts, he just doesn't want anyone to interfere with the fight.

It's interesting because if it were only about Sasuke's massive ego, then it could have been displayed differently: Sasuke challenging Naruto to prove him that he is superior. Sasuke revealing his intentions of killing the Kages etc. gives Naruto a reason (like you pointed out) to fight him as it his now his duty to do so. It's also Kakashi and Sakura's duty to be ready to intervene if they have to.

Anyway, I don't think Sasuke wants to be the Hokage of White Zetsus. So, him killing Naruto for instance would not free the people from the IT. He knows also that they would not dare to kill him for the same reason... His intentions might look more clear now but that does not mean there is not something else hiding behind, unless it is a way for Sasuke to prove his ego that he is superior to Naruto and that he would make a better Hokage than the latter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:16 am

Irielo wrote:
Mustang wrote:Alright let's have a look at this in a differnt light, If sasuke freed everyone would Naruto still would have wanted to fight him? by him trapping Kurama and the others as well as threatening to execute the gokages he is giving Naruto a reason to fight him, because Naruto really didin't have a reason to fight him.

It's interesting because if it were only about Sasuke's massive ego, then it could have been displayed differently: Sasuke challenging Naruto to prove him that he is superior. Sasuke revealing his intentions of killing the Kages etc. gives Naruto a reason (like you pointed out) to fight him as it his now his duty to do so. It's also Kakashi and Sakura's duty to be ready to intervene if they have to.

Anyway, I don't think Sasuke wants to be the Hokage of White Zetsus. So, him killing Naruto for instance would not free the people from the IT. He knows also that they would not dare to kill him for the same reason... His intentions might look more clear now but that does not mean there is not something else hiding behind, unless it is a way for Sasuke to prove his ego that he is superior to Naruto and that he would make a better Hokage than the latter.
Naruto might not talk no jutsu him or kill him just because a part of NS wants that to happen for its ship, but he might just beat the crap out of him for wanting to fight right after a war like an idio. He might treat him differently and might not be as kind to Sasuke anymore same for Sakura and Kakashi

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use "it" /"its" and not "they"/"their" while addressing NS arguments. Thanks.)
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:32 pm

Actually, I didn't like the idea of a "Good Sasuke" and "the end"... I was waiting for a development more deep of Sasuke, know clearly what he thinks... Almost everyone have been waiting for the Naruto and Sasuke's fight, expecting what will happen. For Naruto-the last, if it is canon, I'm sure Naruto won't die, 'cause his sketches exist, the same with Temari, Choji, Sakura, Tenten, Lee, others... Naruto told that both will keep alive, or both will die. That's why, I think Sasuke won't die, but, well... I have to wait to see the next chapters (and this week there's not manga TT_TT) I hope this battle is epic and unforgettable! And when both dispell the IT, an epic NaruHina moment happens *0* heheh

PD: I remembered that Hashirama gave to Sasuke a "special" power or something, do you remember it?... It's a misterious still (I think), maybe is something related with his fight with Naruto (?) I dunno xD

Last edited by MichelleHyuga on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add "PD")
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:35 pm

If you really think that Naruto won't be as kind to Sasuke, I think you must've forgotten the recent chapter where Naruto called Obito "the coolest" despite the fact that Obito in many ways could be considered responsible for his difficult life. Sasuke has done nothing to Naruto in comparison to Obito.

Sakura loves Sasuke regardless. She will put her "morals" ahead of her "love," but she's not going to no longer be kind to Sasuke over this whole thing once its over.

Kakashi is the only one that would be a "maybe" if it wasn't for the obviousness in terms of how this battle will end.

How we'll get to the end is what is unknown. The fact that the very end of the manga will feature all 4 members of the original Team 7 laughing/smirking together (the only question is if Sai, Yamato, Taka & others will be included) shouldn't be ignored as much as it is at times.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Sakura i feel will learn more about Sasuke during this entire fight, than she has already known throughout the entire story, the thing that will come to an end is the rivalry between brothers that has been going since Ashura and Indra, this doesn't destroy the bonds that Team 7 has.

how will Sai, Yamato, Taka and the others play a part, i think they will be around Team 7, they all have played a part in each of the character's story so far, ranging from Sakura's first friend in Ino, to Hinata proving her love and devotion to Naruto as well as Taka supporting Sasuke in whatever dark road he followed.

but with all of that, i guess the most important thing we can do is enjoy the fight between the brothers of this series, because it will certainly be the last trial that both Naruto and Sasuke will be facing.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata-Boobs on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:08 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
To anyone who thinks Sasuke is going to die or should be killed: Congrats! You want the only people left in the world to be Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. We were just told that the only way to undo IT (which is currently killing everyone) requires both Naruto and Sasuke. Therefore, Naruto and Sasuke have to both be alive and willing to release everyone together.

Yes!
I don't believe Sasuke will die because, as you said, we need both Sasuke and Naruto to undo IT. And Naruto said he will end this rivalry, the brothers feud.
If Sasuke die by Naruto's hand, then everything Kishimoto did was for nothing (this friendship theme). And the rivalry will continue.

I think we will have a happy ending here. Let's cross our fingers and hope Naruto punch Sasuke till he stop being such a baby lol. Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread - Page 2 2035981432

Last edited by Hinata-Boobs on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *fingers*)
Hinata-Boobs
Hinata-Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum