Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:44 am

Maybe it does play in NaruHina's advantage.. but who knows?? we gotta wait and see what happens ^_^!!
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by Zoey on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:00 am

I'm seriously waiting for Kishi to give a final NH moment that clearly shows they are together. I'm really tired to see NS using all these so "romantic" interactions between Sakura and Naruto to show those two are a couple. I have nothing with NS, I understand it wants to support them but god... at least come with arguments which really show some romantic situations not just random funny scenes (like the girl friend thing) made by Kishi to amuse his fans. Those aren't serious moments at all which could make us think NS is canon.
I really really really can't wait to see what happens next. This chapter was very emotional and we could be able to see how much Naruto has matured himself. I have a feeling a NH moment is coming out soon and I'm sooo enthusiastic about it.

_________________

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
avatar
Zoey


Posts : 179
Gender : Female
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Starshine wrote:No guys, his statement trolls both pairings.

Once you claimed this, you were no longer "reasonable." You are pandering to the fact that many people actually do not interpret the story the way it is meant to be interpreted at various points. Kishimoto has never trolled a single pairing (or anything else actually) in the manga. The fact that so many people actually do think he does troll is just a matter of not following the story as intended. There's a huge difference between what Kishimoto is trying to say and what any particular reader might want to have occur. Remember, Kishimoto not doing what someone wants does not mean he is trolling. Kishimoto doing what someone wants, but not how they want it does not mean he is trolling. Keep those last two things in mind and you might find that Kishimoto does not troll. I can admit that it might require some other things to realize that Kishimoto does not troll, but I consider those two things to be the starting point.

Starshine wrote:He just stopped what he was going to say and said not everything was going on the way mom said, what is pretty obvious since he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

BTW, with this statement right here, you just admitted that Kishimoto trolled no pairing.

Starshine wrote:It didn't show any relation with Hinata and what he said and it wouldn't be so simple, as some people stated  here it would, to tell Minato he likes Sakura since she is there and that would be basically a confession, but he also hasn't been shown thinking of Sakura, even if he said he's trying his best.

Hinata part: That shouldn't be expected in the first place because as you said that he doesn't have a relationship with her.

Sakura part: See above--the only thing that makes this "different" is that we know he isn't trying to win over Sakura as per chapter 183 (with chapter 457 as a reiteration that gets mistaken for something it wasn't--similar to chapter 183), which makes it not a good idea to interpret the "trying his best" to mean "still pursuing Sakura."

Starshine wrote:So yes, both pairings were trolled. Just being reasonable.

Actually, that's not proven at all by your post. However, if you decide to find random comments on the Internet by fans of either NaruHina or NaruSaku and use the fact that things that those fans wished happened didn't, you can "support" your "pairings were trolled" claims--but that just means that you don't actually know the definition of trolling (or have a mistaken impression of the story as a whole--one or the other).
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm

"facepalm"... That's why it's said.. READ THE MANGA!!! NOT ONLY BASE YOURSELVES OF BY ANIME OR WHAT OTHER PPL SAY!! IF YOU WANT THE FACTS GO SEARCH FOR THEM NOT JUST BELIEVE WHAT OTHERS WRITE... "ahem sorry for the mayus".. but seriously a lot of ppl get mistaken cause they don't read nor follow the original storyline... sigh...
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by Irielo on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:46 pm

Starshine wrote:What I meant by "troll" is that the moment was neutral, it wasn't benefit to any of the pairings --' sorry I'm japanese, my English might be wrong, but I thought it was understandable.

Btw, you mean Hinata has to be Naruto's girlfriend for him to think of her? Because Sakura has thought of both Sasuke and Naruto multiple times and none of them is her boyfriend. If NaruHina wanted a moment, Hinata had to at least be mentioned or shown there, because the way it was, it had definitely no relation to her.

"Trying his best" was said in a general way, but he said "trying my best to accomplish everything" so yeah, NaruSaku included, it doesn't necessarily means pursue Sakura though.

About interpreting the story, you NH people should complain at the amounts of biased translations you get. They're in favor of NH, yeah, but a lot of translations doesn't say what the real manga did, so sometimes it's not that you guys interpret it wrong, you read it wrong. Even VIZ translations are biased, I was surprised when I saw them. Ask your Japanese friends yourselves.

So, things like "READ THE MANGA" won't affect me since I read the manga and original one, so I have no doubts.

Check this link and you will realize that this is a forum where people have different opinions about what happened in chapter 691. Some have the same interpretation as you, that in chapter 691, Naruto was simply answering Kushina's advises and that he talked in a general way. So, it was more a son to parent moment.

So, think twice before making such a fuss and before accusing people here to be biased. Btw, if you are Japanese, I am then a Martian.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by MichelleHyuga on Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:40 am

Eh? NaruSaku included? When Kushina said Naruto "NaruSaku" XD she just wants the best for his son, someone like her, someone loves him from the bottom of her heart... Good for you that understand exactly the manga but is not ok you say that almost all we read is wrong... Sakura won't be with Naruto, that's a reality, she loves Sasuke, and nonetheless (he wanted killed her, etc, etc) she still loves Sasuke... Kushina wants someone for Naruto, that loves him seriously... And Sakura is not that person, maybe is Hinata or maybe another girl...

I think he's giving her best about all things that Kushina said him, he trying to live like his mom wanted, but it's really funny read when people say: "Naruto's doing his best for Sakura, he never will forget her, he will fight for her forever, in your faces NH" lol ...

Well, Kishi knew what he was doing letting that sentence incompletely... "I don't know much about girls or alcohol, but..." "Anyway I'm doing my best" obviously that is under interpretation, we just have to wait...
avatar
MichelleHyuga


Posts : 53
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:22 am

I don't know the terms of the ban, but I don't read Viz. I do buy Viz volumes (and I do have most) to support the Naruto series as I am someone who will always support with my money things that I like--one of the reasons why I do not buy Naruto or Naruto Shippuden DVDs as I don't care for the anime at all. However, I get my translations from several sources--and not just the scanlations. There are plenty of people from a variety of perspectives that I personally read from. I stand by everything I say.

So, to re-cap: 1) Kishimoto does not troll. 2) All chapters are in the favor of NaruHina when referring to pairings involving Naruto because NaruHina is the intended pairing as per the developments over the course of the series (and I do believe in development, not taking things out of context every once in awhile). 3) Your concern for the translations I read is noted, but I trust my sources and my comprehension skills.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum