Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions

+11
Rivaille
Irielo
racefan1992
meow69
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
pingpong2411
eromreven
Mustang
Beautiful Hime
BlackNoon
lily567
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions

Post by Irielo Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:24 am

Apart from the pairing issues, I am interested to see how the next chapters will deal with some points:

- If the people under the IT got released after Kaguya was sealed or if the Tree (independently from Kaguya) is still possessing them. I would prefer the second option as it would be another challenge for Team 7.

- Did some people turn into White Zetsus? If yes, is there any solution to reverse the process?

- Yamato/Swirl Zetsu. What happened exactly?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:51 am

racefan1992 wrote:I hope some one on here will set the whole "proper translation" thing out. One thing i've had a hard time understanding is why different sites use different wording. I hope someone will educate me on this matter.

Firstly, there's more than one way to say the same thing. Secondly, Japanese can never be easily translated into English because of how different the two languages are. English shares a lot of things with Spanish, French, Italian, etc. ("romance" languages) so there's very little to assume when translating between those languages.

That's why I don't get hung up on wording most of the time and try to determine the point. Both translations so far have the same overall point despite their different approaches. There are other translations based on a transcript (but sometimes things are copied wrong in transcripts so most are waiting for the raw). Those translations are similar to MP or MS depending on the translator--though most consider MP more "direct" as usual though "great" wasn't in the transcript provided according to those who've translated the transcript out.

pingpong2411 wrote:Well, now that everything is over (I suppose), I'm wondering what is the point of showing Tenten and the ninjas' tools in previous chapters. Maybe we'll get the answer in the next chapter

Since we learned they weren't needed for the sealing (as per Naruto & Sasuke being reflected by Hagoromo & Hamura respectively), the tools will probably be needed to free everyone from IT--and the fact that Tenten lost them being a "good" thing as the tools would've been wrapped up with her (and probably unable to be found). We'll see how it gets treated though.

Irielo wrote:Apart from the pairing issues, I am interested to see how the next chapters will deal with some points:

- If the people under the IT got released after Kaguya was sealed or if the Tree (independently from Kaguya) is still possessing them. I would prefer the second option as it would be another challenge for Team 7.

- Did some people turn into White Zetsus? If yes, is there any solution to reverse the process?

- Yamato/Swirl Zetsu. What happened exactly?

If they were free after Kaguya was sealed, then they should've been shown by now. The Kages were by a tree and while they moved, I doubt that they moved that far.

Yamato should've been put under IT like everyone else. That's what I figured happened to him in 677 anyway.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:41 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Yamato should've been put under IT like everyone else. That's what I figured happened to him in 677 anyway.

I should have been more clear on that one... Well it was quite obvious that Yamato also got caught by the IT but my question was about Yamato's situation as a whole, not in that particular moment. So, Yamato being used to provide White Zetsus is the reason for his transformation in Swirl Zetsu or is it something else?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:I hope some one on here will set the whole "proper translation" thing out. One thing i've had a hard time understanding is why different sites use different wording. I hope someone will educate me on this matter.

Firstly, there's more than one way to say the same thing. Secondly, Japanese can never be easily translated into English because of how different the two languages are. English shares a lot of things with Spanish, French, Italian, etc. ("romance" languages) so there's very little to assume when translating between those languages.

That's why I don't get hung up on wording most of the time and try to determine the point. Both translations so far have the same overall point despite their different approaches. There are other translations based on a transcript (but sometimes things are copied wrong in transcripts so most are waiting for the raw). Those translations are similar to MP or MS depending on the translator--though most consider MP more "direct" as usual though "great" wasn't in the transcript provided according to those who've translated the transcript out.

Thanks
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:37 pm

What's up with everyone saying that Hagoromo might be evil? I'm not saying that you guys said it, but I saw in a review and in the comments that people are saying that something about Hagoromo isn't right, and that his smile was sinister in the last page... I don't believe it, but then I do because I always expect the unexpected.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:06 pm

because there is judgement based on Hagoromo's appearance, he isn't evil, because if he was evil, he would have just allowed Naruto and Sasuke to die, and would have allowed his mother to destroy the world and let the ninja world be populated with White Zetsus.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Right, that's true. I guess people are just saying anything now lol. Thanks!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:40 am

i am really curious and excited about 692. we can get everyone awakening from IT etc.
old man sage does not look evil in my opinion. i don't why people say that but it is their opinion.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata-Boobs Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:00 am

About the " I'm doing my best" part, I believe he was talking in general, and not just about the girlfriend part?
Like, " Although not everything, I'm at least trying to follow some things you asked me, mother." , I don't know naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions - Page 2 3700906557

I don't like to get ahead of myself, but I'm pretty sure it was a NH hint there, hahaha~
Hinata-Boobs
Hinata-Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:36 am

Irielo wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Yamato should've been put under IT like everyone else. That's what I figured happened to him in 677 anyway.

I should have been more clear on that one... Well it was quite obvious that Yamato also got caught by the IT but my question was about Yamato's situation as a whole, not in that particular moment. So, Yamato being used to provide White Zetsus is the reason for his transformation in Swirl Zetsu or is it something else?

I always go with the simplest answer unless there's a reason to think otherwise. Yamato was used to increase the power of the White Zetsu so it makes sense that he was "recruited" to become a more powerful one against his will. If there's supposed to be more to it than that, we'll be told eventually.

NaruHina <3 wrote:What's up with everyone saying that Hagoromo might be evil? I'm not saying that you guys said it, but I saw in a review and in the comments that people are saying that something about Hagoromo isn't right, and that his smile was sinister in the last page... I don't believe it, but then I do because I always expect the unexpected.

1. Art-style. Yes, Hagoromo's smile could be seen as "sinister" but I've felt the same for several of Naruto's smiles (among others at times) lately.
2. The idea that the story might actually end without a twist of some sort is causing people to try to see something when there isn't anything to see.

Hinata-Boobs wrote:About the " I'm doing my best" part, I believe he was talking in general, and not just about the girlfriend part?
Like, " Although not everything, I'm at least trying to follow some things you asked me, mother." , I don't know  naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions - Page 2 3700906557

Yes, Naruto was talking in general. The fact that he did absolutely nothing that she asked (but came up with silly things that show that he's sort of tried--for instance, she told him not to always eat ramen and he tells Minato about all the different types of ramen he's eaten as if that's a variety of food) should be evidence enough.

I'm just watching the fandom make a big deal about nothing on the pairing front... but I'm someone who has not believed that there's ever been anything to fight about when it comes to pairings anyway. So, I expect to be ignored on that score.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata-Boobs Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:58 am

[quote]
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
I'm just watching the fandom make a big deal about nothing on the pairing front... but I'm someone who has not believed that there's ever been anything to fight about when it comes to pairings anyway. So, I expect to be ignored on that score.

I'm with you in this!

__

About 692, I think they will seal the tree before awakening everyone, so we might have a NaruHina moment in 693 *cross fingers*.
I just hope there's no more bad surprises, urgh T_T -- I don't think my heart can handle more deaths, fights and cliffhangers.
Hinata-Boobs
Hinata-Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2