Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Should Naruto and Sasuke have their fight

Go down

Should Naruto and Sasuke have their fight

Post by Mustang on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:53 pm

Well I personally feel that the fight between Naruto and Sasuke is no longer needed, here is a little passage I got from Mangastream, which to me set things in perspective and made me think about the necessity of Naruto and Sasuke not having that fight which we want to see,

Mangastream wrote:Why is that? Mainly, because it will contradict the entire message of the manga. This turn of events was hinted since Hashirama's story about the founding of Konoha with Madara in hope to stop the blood spilling between the clans, and became even clearer by Naruto's and Sasuke's recent conversation with the Six Paths - in order to achieve peace, the endless fight between Senju and Uchiha must stop. Naruto and Sasuke fighting to the death now would only mean that nothing has changed.

we also have to remember the fight was an expectation that I feel that we have built up our hopes for too much, even I wanted a fight between Naruto and Sasuke, but now I feel that it is unnecessary, even on friendly terms, a fight between those two would prove nothing even if it was for the title of Hokage. plus since we are heading towards the end of the series there wouldn't be much time to create the number of chapters needed to display the epic fight that we have expectations for.

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Naruto and Sasuke have their fight

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:51 am

I thought the fight was assumed by fans but I hope that the fight doesn't happen cuz if they did Naruto said how they would both die and isn't narutos dream is to become hokage.
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:30 am

The fight wasn't just assumed, it was given life by all of the 480's. That life continued with Sasuke's re-introduction to the story in 573.

The only thing that has brought back down the expectation is both Naruto & Sasuke "dying" and dealing with Hagoromo. Even when Sasuke joined the war, the idea of the two fighting afterwards was still pushed.

I have never liked the idea of the two of them fighting and I still hope against it.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum