Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Episode 373 "Team 7, Assemble!" Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Naruto Episode 373 "Team 7, Assemble!" Discussion Empty Naruto Episode 373 "Team 7, Assemble!" Discussion

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:51 am

What did you think of the episode! I personally was dissatisfied with Sasuke's smirk and Sakura's blush. But at least the moment was still there.. I feel Sakura's "moment" in the animation was not justified, Sakura looked wayyy more Badass in the manga. I also thought Hinata's flashback was beautiful, that grip from Naruto gave me feels and him smiling at her. All beautiful. 
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Naruto Episode 373 "Team 7, Assemble!" Discussion Empty Re: Naruto Episode 373 "Team 7, Assemble!" Discussion

Post by eromreven Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:00 am

You know, I think Sakura would make as good a Hokage as either of our boys. She's definitely more levelheaded than the two of them and with being a direct disciple of one she's got the background for it. Sure, she's not a physical god like Naruto and Sasuke are but as far as regular humans go she's pretty badass.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Naruto Episode 373 "Team 7, Assemble!" Discussion Empty Re: Naruto Episode 373 "Team 7, Assemble!" Discussion

Post by lily567 Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 am

even tho you have a point
this is the same sort of argument it uses
that due to sakura being a direct student under the hokage, she will be best suited to be naruto's wife, when he becomes hokage
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Nah. Sakura wouldn't let herself be put on the back-burner like that. Anyone that wants to generalize Sakura as just the Hokage's wife needs to get punched in the spleen by Sakura, I don't care what they ship. I fully believe that Sasuke has a chance as much as Sakura as much as Naruto. Now sure, if Naruto marries Sakura or Sasuke marries Sakura, sure, Hokage's wife.

OR she could be Hokage and Naruto/Sasuke/whoever can be the first ever First Husband of Konoha. But this has nothing to do with shipping.

Sakura had a moment to shine in this episode. We've seen it already in manga form and yeah, I agree, I thought it had more impact in the manga. I hope that the quality goes upwards as we get to the cooler parts like the ongoing Kaguya fight.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Yeah, I can't imagine Sakura staying back. And watching as everything happens before her. As for hokage.. I find it very mind boggling that the movie "The Last: Naruto The Movie" has Naruto in there but to be hokage is the question? I can't imagine anyone else but Naruto being hokage considering the whole focus has been around Naruto and his dream to become one. Though I also can imagine Naruto trying to make peace where Naruto &/or Sasuke become it? But in the movie is Kakashi the hokage and thus Part 3 is born? Like Obito ina way foreshadowed that its not Naruto's time yet to be it in a way!? Lol idk but...

As for the animation I really hope they make it flow better. Like make the hair move in places it normally isn't Sakura's movement in the animation were stale to me. I think they should have made her hair flow more like it did when she cut it. Even the flashbacks look good animated then the main storyline. Just had a different vision in my head when Sakura went to go punch the ground and knock out like 64 opponents. And looking back at the boys she just look like a cardboard stand. Oh well.  
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:31 am

Sigh.. animation... animation.. animation... actually a lot of the animation sucks.. you know???
1st
what you pointed out Thisismyninjaway..
2nd
Naruto talking when he actually didn't say a thing..
3rd..
Hinata getting surprised??? actually she only got suprised when Minato made the comment..  when the other group came she didn't even move... they put she got near everyone when actually she was in the front.. the same for Naruto he was in the back... sigh... http://www.mangachapter.net/746/naruto/631-6.html
4th.
dunno.. the fight at all?? Yes I liked how they animated the hand hold and the smile http://www.mangachapter.net/746/naruto/633-10.html but then how Hinata appeared with her twin lion fist? really it was more badass  in the manga..http://www.mangachapter.net/746/naruto/633-11.html

See my points??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down