Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<a class=

+28
bricksquad88
GreatKungLao
Dianahinkle
Innocent Dragon
Mikara
Zoey
zxcmdf
Rivaille
PrettyLittleLiars77
Hinata-Boobs
Irielo
racefan1992
Mustang
Beautiful Hime
pingpong2411
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Batokusanagi
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Taushishi17
endame
lily567
NaruHina <3
Azuula
Yamasaki Akaiko
JulaShona
Sacred Fire
eromreven
32 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

<a class= - Page 4 Empty Re: <a class=

Post by Beautiful Hime Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:37 am

I have a feeling if Kishi were to show Hinata right away, it could spoil some things. It's possible at least. Sasuke, yeah 'm curious. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by pingpong2411 Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:04 am

I think Tenten looks really beautiful. Though she doesn't let her hair down, she looks feminine with her pigtails. In spite of his outfit, Lee doesn't change much and his expression in the sketch is funny. Chouji is fine. But most of all I'm very impressed with Gaara and Temari's new appearances. They look wilder than before (and somehow, very, very sexy XD).

Danm, we have seen more than half of K11 and still no sign of Team 8 nor Sasuke. It's like Kishi loves prolonging anything that involves Hinata XDD. Ever since I became a NH fan, I think my patience has been improved to the point that my little cousins can never piss me off again :)))
pingpong2411
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Then this means that the woman sketch that appears with Naruto's sketch in the black poster is Hinata, so then... the first sketchs were Naruto and Hinata... but they are showing the others sketchs and not showing Hinata just to get us under pressure!! I HATE THAT!!! xD, they shoul've shown as it was Naruto and Hinata first... oh well nothing much to say or do just wait for them to appear... or maybe I'm wrong and it's Hanabi O_O!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:24 am

I think they are holding Hinata's sketch for a reason..who knows I can be wrong. Maybe I'm just hoping for something lol <a class= - Page 4 1906553478
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:37 am

And I'm dying to play Naruto Storm Revolution, so, Tenten is discarded, and Sakura as well, who is next in the list? I hope she is Hinata, I don't believe, I'm sure it's her and her sketch has not been released yet because it'd be a major spoiler (I'm not forbidden to hope so, right?) :D
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:29 pm

So, based on Lee's outfit, we know that Konoha has drastically changed their basic uniform as Lee's outfit is similar to Shikamaru's (and both of those two have tended to somewhat wear the "standard" uniform on some level compared to the others).

Gaara's outfit is very similar to Naruto's actually--which I find to be hilarious.

I've liked the designs so far.

So far, characters that I considered skipped are Sasuke, Kakashi, Yamato, and Kankurou due to being the only Team 7 members or Sand Sibling not shown. I would count "Ino" as a skip, but seemingly Team 10 is being broken up to come one at a time. I'll count her as a skip if she's not part of the next reveal. Based on how the order has been going, Ino is due next time, probably with Team 8 to get the last team referenced (and if any member gets "skipped" from Team 8, I'd expect it to be Hinata just as Sasuke was skipped with Team 7). Depending on how many villages are going to be referenced in the movie, we'll probably get Kumo nins first as I think they've been a bit more involved with Konoha directly than Iwa or Kiri. Of course, Hebi/Taka could also come next time as well instead (minus Sasuke who I really expect to be one of "last" ones until we get possibly some new characters--all movies introduce someone "new").
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:20 pm

I guess in the next reveal.. Kiba and Shino's sketches will be shown.

No idea why a member in each team is being skipped :O
Sasuke from Team 7,Neji(dead) and Ino from Team 10.If Hinata is skipped during her team reveal..then something is up.

Many claim that Sasuke dies in the manga and thats why he isnt revealed. Gosh!!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:57 am

I don't like how things are looking I seriously don't like it. =¿
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Why is that RickVal, there is nothing to be concerned about.

I also disagree with Sasuke's death, that is just a rumour with no base to give it strength, just because the characters haven't all been revealed yet, it doesn't mean that anything bad has happened to those characters.

I am curious as to how Sasuke and Hinata are presented in this movie, and if it is the case how NaruHina will be portrayed in this movie as well, if Kishi decides to bring it up in the movie, which I think he might.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Mustang wrote:Why is that  RickVal, there is nothing to be concerned about.

I also disagree with Sasuke's death, that is just a rumour with no base to give it strength, just because the characters haven't all been revealed yet, it doesn't mean that anything bad has happened to those characters.

I am curious as to how Sasuke and Hinata are presented in this movie, and if it is the case how NaruHina will be portrayed in this movie as well, if Kishi decides to bring it up in the movie, which I think he might.

I don't know if Kishi has creative control over anything in the movie other then the character writings he provides. LIke all the other movies that i know of of, Kishi has playied only a small role in pretty much every Naruto movie ever made.

I'm proably wrong though.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:42 pm

Well the thing about this movie is that it is a possible epilogue, so it is most likely canon.

another thing is that there is nothing to worry about if certain characters are not revealed, remember Kankuro hasn't been revealed yet along with Ino, Kiba, Chouji, Shino and Sasuke, personally I don't think there isn't much to worry about, maybe the designs of those characters might spoil something well, at this stage we still know very little about the movie.

Kishi seems to be releasing new designs every few weeks so maybe he is saving the best until last, or maybe there is more work that needs to be done for those characters, remember Sasuke isn't exactly the easiest character to draw, if I remember correctly Kishi admitted that Sasuke was the hardest character to draw for him (but then again that might be false information)

and if it is proven that Hinata is the possible pregnant woman, than that would be a spoiler for a possible NaruHina part in the movie. so Kishi might hold Hinata back until after the possible confirmation of NaruHina in the manga, as for Ino and the other characters, they might end up being released in the not too distant future.

almost forgot, there is also Kakashi, Gai, Yamato, Bee, Tsunade, Shizune, Orochimaru, Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo and Kabuto. those guys need their designs, wouldn't be at all surprised if most of the characters don't get their designs revealed until at least a week to a couple of days before the movie is released.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:19 am

^

I wait until more facts come out.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Ok guys heres my take on Hinata being pregnant in that sketch.

Is the girl Hinata? I 99% thinks so since I can't think of anyone else to be in there besides Hinata.

Is she pregnant? No. Absolutely not. I'm 99% sure she is not if its her. The woman in the pic is holding something I doubt her hand would be in a holding motion. Though nice if she would be, still kinda weird for me to accept considering it would be too fast paced for me.

Holding something? Yes, I can't make it out what it could be but its something shes holding, I'm 100% sure. I thought of a hokage hat, a sheet, clothing of some type. But then again I just find it random for Hinata to be doing that unless shes the girl that goes to Naruto's house to clean his dishes, clothes or whatever for him considering their friendship may have met a romantic level to go that far & personal where the pregnant thing seems too extreme if you ask me.

The only other girl I can think of it being is the ramen girl, the Ichiraku's guys' daughter owns the store now & her dads retired. Which I would find stupid & pointless considering shes a very minor character.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Like racefan said we need to wait for the facts, right now we still know very little about the movie, but I certainly would love to see what Kishi's designs will be like.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:17 pm

I know what you mean. But its fun to think of the possibilities. Until Hinata's sketch comes out we won't know if the girl was her.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:17 am

Waiting for Hinata's sketch!!!
Kishi..reveal it already!!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:34 am

Direct the "reveal" wishes to someone other than Kishimoto as he's got nothing to do with it.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:49 pm

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:21 am

So Sasuke keeps his Rinnegan, should be interesting, judging by the sketches, Sasuke still has the aura of a jerk, lol.

as for Kakashi Hatake, well he is still the same old Kakashi Hatake.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:49 am

So, Sasuke and Kakashi came together. Supposedly this is what is said:

Naruto "I got something I absolutely must tell ya.. wait for me."
Sasuke "if he** isnt around(/here/there)...You* have to be protected by me(/I have no choice but to protect you*), i guess."
Kakashi "I have faith in my people. But for confidence I'd never let them go on any dangerous missions, you know."

Note that *the 'you' in sasukes line is アンタ anta, the 2nd person he uses to address his seniors like itach kakashi and hash.
**and the 'he' is  アイツ aitsu, the 3rd person to refer to his peer.

Also there is something else to check out involving info that will come out next month (seemingly the push to really promote the movie is starting in October) when airing Shippuden re-runs.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:55 am

Sasuke looks awesome!!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:51 pm

It's good to see Sasuke alive, and possibly as a good person, but still no Hinata's sketch? I'm running out patience, I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this, we get to see Chouji and Temari's sketch but not Hinata's <a class= - Page 4 2801306734

I just say, Hinata in the worst case, has more relevance than Chouji and Temari, (no offence intended)  unless it will be the last sketch we'll get to see, anyway this makes me think that Hinata wouldn't appear in the movie. That Idea freaks me out!

Aaaah I just wanted to relieve my worries by expressing my feelings, I hope to see Hinata in the movie and I think that the fact that there is not a sketch for her, it's not a proof that she wouldn't appear in it.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:37 pm

endame wrote:It's good to see Sasuke alive, and possibly as a good person, but still no Hinata's sketch? I'm running out patience, I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this, we get to see Chouji and Temari's sketch but not Hinata's <a class= - Page 4 2801306734

I just say, Hinata in the worst case, has more relevance than Chouji and Temari, (no offence intended)  unless it will be the last sketch we'll get to see, anyway this makes me think that Hinata wouldn't appear in the movie. That Idea freaks me out!

Aaaah I just wanted to relieve my worries by expressing my feelings, I hope to see Hinata in the movie and I think that the fact that there is not a sketch for her, it's not a proof that she wouldn't appear in it.

Maybe she is of great importance in the film... Who knows? :-)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:50 pm

God hear you Azuula, I really hope so! I think I feel better now, that idea rises my spirit!

Last edited by endame on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to use capital letters for names)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:14 pm

maybe Kishi is holding Hinata back, because she might be elevated to main female status and Kishi might give her an awesome design, who knows she might even play the role of Naruto's girlfriend in the upcoming movie, but either way i think we will need to be patient for when Hinata's design does show up.

it could be something like this, the sketch could of Hinata clinging to Naruto's arm, them finally being a happy couple. but then again that is my imagination running wild and i don't even have one. lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next