Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<a class=

+28
bricksquad88
GreatKungLao
Dianahinkle
Innocent Dragon
Mikara
Zoey
zxcmdf
Rivaille
PrettyLittleLiars77
Hinata-Boobs
Irielo
racefan1992
Mustang
Beautiful Hime
pingpong2411
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Batokusanagi
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Taushishi17
endame
lily567
NaruHina <3
Azuula
Yamasaki Akaiko
JulaShona
Sacred Fire
eromreven
32 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

<a class= - Page 2 Empty Re: <a class=

Post by eromreven Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:36 am

I don't know if it's Hinata. Not enough boobage. XD
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

<a class= - Page 2 Empty Sooo who do you think this is?

Post by Taushishi17 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:51 pm

If you look at the black poster there is a sketch of a woman in there with no face who do you think it is ??? <a class= - Page 2 Image16}

(Sorry if my post looks a little weird I'm on mobile)

Last edited by Taushishi17 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a little)
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Well dunno who it is I don't think is Hinata but she could be who knows?? but she has no color in her hair and is pregnant?? ("don't tell me it's shion D= O= I'd die if she is Shion O_O!!!!) now that is confusing... and well is it me "and I'm a man" or Naruto looks really badass and "handsome" in the poster O_o??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:40 pm

I don't get where you guys saw a pregnant lady?

But I like Naruto's short hair.If his hair was like Minato's then it would be lame.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:51 am

She could be Sakura as well, think about it, we cant see the hair, Hinata has long hair and Sakura short, we could still see her long hair, about whether she is pregnant or not, the image gives me the impression that she is pregnant, of course if she is Sakura and pregnant who is the parent of that child? (coughing... sasuke... coughing)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 am

This isn't really a NaruHina topic. This is referring to the upcoming movie and there's already a thread about it.

However, to give my personal opinion (that is not going to be very popular): I think it's Ayame.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:45 pm

AJajajaj you Know Yamasaki I too thought about that O_o it came to my mind I don't know why but the only other character that came to my mind that has that kind of hair(long and silky"unruly") is Ayame but who knows maybe they made Hinata not have any color in her hair in that pic just to troll?? and well as I said once in a topic the only other one who comes to my mind and could give a battle regarding Naruto's love for Hinata is Ayame, maybe because of the points some have given some time ago.. and those were that first Hinata was supposed to be Teuchi's daughter and Naruto's love interest in that aspect mmm but they made her the Hyuuga clan heir and what not... ¬¬ so I'm kinda ivy in this regard...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:19 pm

There's no color because it's a sketch. Hinata, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Gai's sketches for Road to Ninja didn't have any color to them either. Kishimoto doesn't "color" sketches. That's why the argument over the lack of color makes no sense.

Proof for those who need it:
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:40 pm

Hoping that it's a cool epilogue. Some nostalgia and some random villain to see the gang all grown up and together again.

My headcanonguess for the pic is that it's Hinata holding Naruto hokage hat.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:53 pm

there are many possibilities
at first glance, it looks as if the woman is pregnant but it could be another possibility such as she is holding something or it is possible that it can be (naruto and hinata's daughter)(where we assume that her belly is big, it could possibly be a little girl's head in front of (hinata) and she is patting her head or something along that line

it is just my guess
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:50 pm

I don't believe there will be an already grown up next generation. To me this even doesn't make sense. This is a way too big time skip.
Here is something I saw in tumblr >> here
It says it connects with the next generation which I interpret into that It's about Naruto's generation and it's children.
And about the mysterious woman I would claim that she is holding a towel. There are way too many lines which don't lead me to the imagination of a big belly if you consider these lines. And she is holding her hand way to much above her belly to look like she is stroking it.
Spoiler:
And I would even claim that she is wearing a glove. Maybe it's a wife who is washing the dishes or a doctor after an operation, but nothing is clear until it's colored or the face is shown. Until then she can be anyone or anything, but I certainly don't see this woman being pregnant, because of this "towel".
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:07 am

sketchs.. sketchs... sketchs.. they give a lot to think about...and well I don't see another hand but as you point out @JulaShona well it does look like a towel... but who knows??? I think maybe we just need to wait a few more months and see what happens.. well in our case maybe another year ??? or at least for me or if someone could point out where I can find the english version of it when it comes out ?
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:01 pm

hey guys, i went on narutobase and i came across a thread stating about another trailer or something along the line this thursday ( not sure if it is true or not tho)

another thing is, i saw something like a spoiler( not sure if it is true tho ) and it states that sasuke becomes hokage and used the I.T to remove naruto's memory from everybody ( kinda similar to sasuke when he had an image of a picture with team seven and he tears naruto from it in the manga)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Naaaah. The Sauce wouldn't need to erase the memory of Naruto. There'd be no point if the Uchiha is already the Hokage.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

<a class= - Page 2 Empty Sakura, Shikamaru & Sai sketch REVEALED!

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:34 pm

<a class= - Page 2 Tumblr26
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:17 pm

ThisIsMyNinjaWay wrote:<a class= - Page 2 Tumblr26

proof that the so called "pregnant" woman isn't infact, sakura.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:03 am

Sakura is looking good! The rest are meh nothing really changed much!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:53 am

So, Shikamaru is wearing a battle outfit that is similar to what only Sunagakure shinobis have been wearing in the manga (at least the top part) so far. Sakura may have added the Uzumaki symbol to her battle outfit but it's not completely clear. The necklace she's wearing on her downtime isn't clear enough to be identified. Sai doesn't have anything that sticks out to me though besides officially carrying a large scroll.

I wonder if these 3 are going to be featured along with Naruto in the rumored clip coming out with the anime tomorrow (eh, I haven't seen anyone translate the message from the official twitter account so I'll call it a "rumor" for now, though at least there's a source for that unlike most things people keep saying which means those I completely put on ignore).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:43 am

the outfits look really nice but i don't think that it is the uzumaki symbol on sakura's clothes tho. it doesn't look like it.
i heard about another clip as well and it seems they are showing it after this weeks episode
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:28 am

actually the symbol on sakura's back is the one she always carry on her back and well yeah she isn't the one that appears in the poster so sakura discarded as the "pregnant" woman, the it's only Hinata
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 am

It could be Ino or Tenten... lol.

But I know it's not.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:35 am

So, Sakura isn't the woman? now this makes me think that she actually might be Hinata, since this is a poster where we just see Naruto's sketch and almost hidden we found this woman, it tells me that she must be someone close to Naruto and, don't you think so? we know now that's not Sakura and Ayeme, Ino and others have never been close people to Naruto.

I also noted that in the clip we see Hinata 2 times around Naruto,the panel when she confessed, i find it interesting.

Last edited by endame on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add something)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:01 am

lily567 wrote:hey guys, i went on narutobase and i came across a thread stating about another trailer or something along the line this thursday ( not sure if it is true or not tho)

another thing is, i saw something like a spoiler( not sure if it is true tho ) and it states that sasuke becomes hokage and used the I.T  to remove naruto's memory from everybody ( kinda similar to sasuke when he had an image of a picture with team seven and he tears naruto from it in the manga)

This I don't think happens but it could be who knows?? I can't wait to see tomorrow the new vid... come on faster!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:39 am

lily567 wrote:the outfits look really nice but i don't think that it is  the uzumaki symbol on sakura's clothes tho. it doesn't look like it.
i heard about another clip as well and it seems they are showing it after this weeks episode

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:actually the symbol on sakura's back is the one she always carry on her back

I wouldn't completely discount the Uzumaki symbol. Many Konoha shinobis wear it on their uniforms (sure there are many that don't as well, but it's still a pretty common thing to do). I think Kishimoto would sketch two circles without so much stuff inside it if it was the exact same symbol that Sakura usually has. There seems to be something going on inside it and the Uzumaki seemed most likely to me, though I'm completely open to it being something else. Of course, the anime could decide to make it the same circles we're used to seeing the same way Hinata's design for RtN (mainly with her leg wear) was different depending on what you looked at:

Style 1:

Style 2:

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:and well yeah she isn't the one that appears in the poster so sakura discarded as the "pregnant" woman, the it's only Hinata

endame wrote:So, Sakura isn't the woman? now this makes me think that she actually might be Hinata, since this is a poster where we just see Naruto's sketch and almost hidden we found this woman, it tells me that she must be someone close to Naruto and, don't you think so? we know now that's not Sakura and Ayeme, Ino and others have never been close people to Naruto.

The only person you can cross off is Sakura because her hair isn't long enough to match. Making any other assumptions as "definite" is probably a mistake. Position on the poster doesn't mean much because it's just random sketches placed together. Kishimoto wouldn't have sketched that person next to Naruto considering all the sketches we've seen each character was clearly alone. I still don't know why so many are convinced in pregnancy either.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:51 am

emmm That's why it's said "pregnant" and not pregnant... and look really closely it actually is Sakura's normal symbol
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next