Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<a class=

+28
bricksquad88
GreatKungLao
Dianahinkle
Innocent Dragon
Mikara
Zoey
zxcmdf
Rivaille
PrettyLittleLiars77
Hinata-Boobs
Irielo
racefan1992
Mustang
Beautiful Hime
pingpong2411
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Batokusanagi
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Taushishi17
endame
lily567
NaruHina <3
Azuula
Yamasaki Akaiko
JulaShona
Sacred Fire
eromreven
32 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: <a class=

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:33 pm

I don't know if it will make anyone happy, but I did become very happy after reading this.

First of all, here is a tweet: https://twitter.com/naruto_movie/status/520716438223343617

This tweet says this: "This poster presents the visual theater version of ‘THE LAST - NARUTO THE MOVIE’!! Naruto’s red scarf and Hinata on the side??! Also focus on the text on the poster!"

Thanks a lot to RieRieBee and her post on Tumblr for this: http://rieriebee.tumblr.com/post/99696195115/yeah-asked-my-friend-as-well-for-clarification
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:49 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Irielo wrote:A question guys: is Kishimoto only responsible for the characters' design or did he write or at least participate to the scenario of this upcoming movie?

Kishimoto is only definitely responsible for the character's designs. He did give the main idea for the plot however a screenwriter is the one who has adapated the original plot by Kishimoto and has expanded/altered it in ways we will not know until after the movie comes out. That's what happened with Road to Ninja (when it basically turned out that he mainly did the "family scenes" and not much else).

Anyway, "The Last" is not an epilogue to the series. The manga will contain it's own epilogue in the last issue (with those 39 pages of Naruto). "The Last" is an adventure that occurs between the end of the war & Sasuke/Naruto fight and the epilogue that we will read.

Thanks for this accurate reply!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:13 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I don't know if it will make anyone happy, but I did become very happy after reading this.

First of all, here is a tweet: https://twitter.com/naruto_movie/status/520716438223343617

This tweet says this: "This poster presents the visual theater version of ‘THE LAST - NARUTO THE MOVIE’!! Naruto’s red scarf and Hinata on the side??! Also focus on the text on the poster!"

Thanks a lot to RieRieBee and her post on Tumblr for this: http://rieriebee.tumblr.com/post/99696195115/yeah-asked-my-friend-as-well-for-clarification

I'd like too take it seriously (even if it is translated). But i can not.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:23 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I don't know if it will make anyone happy, but I did become very happy after reading this.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but with the track record of past Naruto movies, I'm not going to be getting over excited just yet. Also, if you don't live in Japan you'll have to wait quite some time to see the movie anyways. So if there is some unresolved content in the manga that is resolved in the movie, I hope you're real patient.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:05 am

So how long do you guys think it will take for it to be put online and subbed? Really wouldn't want to wait a year or anything.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:16 am

If you want it online & subbed, you'll have to wait for the Blu-ray/DVD release and that is going to be anywhere from 6-9 months after the movie release. I've been hearing it'll be 6 months this time though.

If "The Last" is as popular (or even moreso) than "Road to Ninja," it'll be online within a month or two without subs.

There are some Japanese fans over at Naruto Forums that have never steered the fandom wrong before (and quite a few of the recent things coming out match what they had mentioned) so I expect everything will be "resolved" in the manga (which is pretty much the only thing they've said that hasn't come "true" yet for obvious reasons--it'll take all the remaining chapters to come out for that to happen). The resolutions just won't necessarily be explained in the manga.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:31 pm

I'm just wondering why is Hinata looking sidewards?

As for the movie, I'll be ok reading a review from someone who saw it (in the meantime), just like I did with RTN to calm my curiosity.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Hinata's outfit resembles that of Tsunade. And I'm guessing that her hair is longer than before. I never bothered much about the red scarf until I saw the official tweet mentioning about it.

People are claiming that NH is canon and congratulating the NH shippers(us all).Omg!I really don't know whether to believe this or not.I feel if NH has to be made canon,it should be in the manga since its originally written and drawn by Kishi.Also it gives me a sense of satisfaction.

Sooo much speculation about the movie.And we'll get to watch it months later.I just cant wait.I am not even sure if the movie is canon or not!!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:41 pm

even the ones congratulating NH need to stop jumping the gun, as of this point no ship is canon not even NaruHina, we can only speculate at the moment, the red scarf, Naruto's words the "First Love" you know that doesn't prove a ship is canon, it is just a tease at the moment.

the thing is Kishi has a big part to play in the movie so it is deemed canon because of that fact.

if i had people congratulate me before something happens i would get a little upset, of course i do hope that Naruto and Hinata get together and create a bunch of little Narutos and little Hinatas lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:53 am

I'm very unsure that is meant with the undertitle: "The last story, is the beginning of love." What is meant with it? And how are you going to interpret it, if NaruHina is already canon (canon in as like: Already pairing) in the manga?
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:59 am

JulaShona wrote:I'm very unsure that is meant with the undertitle: "The last story, is the beginning of love." What is meant with it? And how are you going to interpret it, if NaruHina is already canon (canon in as like: Already pairing) in the manga?

The sequence of events are:

- Naruto/Sasuke fight ends, IT is released, war declared over with alliance victory [we could get more than this by 699 but not much]

-"The Last" occurs [this will be shown on December 6th]

-Epilogue occurs [this will be read the same time as 699 & therefore it will be known before "The Last" is for us]

The rest is purely my opinion and speculation:

The epilogue is most likely where all pairings will be made canon along with other things, such as Naruto as hokage or at least show that he did become Hokage (depending if Kishimoto is going to have Konohamaru become hokage--in which case Naruto would've done it before & be on the monument). The movie (and any subsequent movies) can have adventures that bridge the gap of time between the end of the series and the epilogue. Now, it's still possible for events to occur in the storyline to make pairings official without the epilogue, but Kishimoto doesn't have to go that route due to having an epilogue. As a result, this movie can do something the anime creators have clearly wanted to do for awhile--give Naruto an official romance. Most of the shippuden movies have had some filler girl that didn't like Naruto at the start but end up falling in love or semi-falling in love with him--and then make Naruto a bit oblivious to it. This time the anime creatives can do a real romance for Naruto that will be mutual--and I think they're jumping at the chance. Additionally, Kishimoto making pairings official in the manga (which he will do) isn't going to actually show them doing "romantic" things. That's what the anime team can do now.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:11 pm

I read that its the "Beginning of love,Start of love." hmmm.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:55 pm

So for those who haven't seen them:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/46/61/66/image20.jpg

Sorry if it's not a good quality I'm on mobile...
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:53 pm

So that is Ino, Kiba and Shino.

Ino looks pretty meh to me, not like it is a problem, it just seems a little off. Kiba looks awesome, and Shino, well he doesn't seem to have changed much, he still looks really gloomy and wears the same stuff.

over all it is nice to see some more designs, still waiting for Hinata and what her design will be like, maybe Kishi is saving the surprise for later, maybe there is something that Kishi wants to keep a surprise. oh well we will leave it at that, since we don't have a full body design of Hinata we will still need to wait for another couple of weeks from the looks of it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:27 pm

^^^I said the same thing about Inos design I can say that her face looks really different to me but I guess it's the makeup and I wish they gave her a different style outfit....

Shino: :))) I'm not going to lie I always had a thing for shino so it doesn't matter what he wears
Kiba: sooooo manly that's all I have to say about him

I honestly think we won't get a full Hinata sketch if we do I can wait.... I've been hearing that there will be a real trailer for the movie coming this Saturday is that true ???

Last edited by Taushishi17 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The whole message didn't go through)
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:35 pm

As long as I know it's the advance booking for the tickets that will start on Saturday (18.10). But I'm not sure, since I thought myself at first that an official trailer will come out on that day.<a class= - Page 8 3725747089
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:06 am

I don't know why.. but this crazy idea came to me for the movie.. it just came to me... maybe!!! Hinata as she is pregnant(Naruto's child) sends the red scarf via her sister Hanabi... and then when Naruto's about to leave Hanabi catches up to him and tell hims the words his sister wanted to say but know she can't 'cause well she needs to rest... and Naruto know this tells Hanabi to tell Hinata the words written in there.. and Hanabi gives the handmade red scarf to Naruto..

Ok that's just what I wanted to say.. for the other thing... The movie I have a lot of good expectations.. but with time I've learned to not to have too high expectations so I just gotta wait and see and well Hinata's sketchs is taking too long XD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:28 am

The tweet was just about Kakashi's voice actor and someone from the Storm video game series having a special. The advance tickets go on sale on the 18th.

Even if there was a trailer, it will reveal just about as much as the first trailer did... nothing. The first trailer was just a bunch of manga shots and Naruto. If they released a trailer now, it would probably still be a bunch of manga shots. It might include Naruto and Sakura as they're the only two with colors released along with sketches.

There's no need to expect a "real" trailer until after the manga ends. They'll release the sketches of Hinata, Sasuke, & Kakashi before a "real" trailer comes out.

Personally, I've liked the designs released for Ino, Kiba, & Shino. Shino's got some nice shades. I find Ino having a mix of her current and "RtN" outfit to be a bit hilarious though.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcmdf Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:35 pm

Well, the movie could be a plot twist, where Hinata might fall in love with Sasuke. LOL
<a class= - Page 8 3027595017
zxcmdf
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:43 pm

I absolutely love all 3 designs. You can tell how much everyone has grown in all these character sketches.

I absolutely love 'em. Like I said before, I don't like Naruto's hair but at least I don't hate it now that I've seen it everywhere. Hopefully by the time we get to see the film, I'll even be used to it, lol.
Mikara
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:36 pm

I loved the design of Kiba.He looks badass! Ino looks a little fat imo. Shino looks like a secret agent. I am happy with their designs <a class= - Page 8 1524285581

But I thought today the trailer of the movie will be out,as many people claimed so.
And I have a feeling that Hinata,Sasuke and Kakashi's designs would be out only after the manga ends.Maybe they are a major spoiler.Can't wait to see it!!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:46 pm

For a better view:
Ino:
Spoiler:
Kiba:
Spoiler:
Shino:
Spoiler:
Naruto and Sakura in colour:
Spoiler:

I like Ino's design thought I didn't expect her with long hair. I think she looks pretty and way more mature. So far my favourite is Kiba. I wonder if Akamaru changed too XD Shino is still the same for me but still seems older. <a class= - Page 8 2522136819
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by sukihinata Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:29 am

Ino is beautiful. Kiba look badass and Shino look cool. I can't wait to see Hinata full sketch.
sukihinata
sukihinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:45 pm

senjusana wrote:I loved the design of Kiba.He looks badass! Ino looks a little fat imo. Shino looks like a secret agent. I am happy with their designs <a class= - Page 8 1524285581

But I thought today the trailer of the movie will be out,as many people claimed so.
And I have a feeling that Hinata,Sasuke and Kakashi's designs would be out only after the manga ends.Maybe they are a major spoiler.Can't wait to see it!!

I agree I think the Sasuke and Hinata reviles will be a BOMB shell. <a class= - Page 8 704842727

So I noticed that we didn't get a Akamaru sketch either...
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:33 am

i may have found something that might interest ya'll!

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10517518_922771847751014_8086404259148569139_n.jpg?oh=bd2a1b4d38f47f14dc3b389b128c5661&oe=54E69FE2

it even says: "there's something i really need to tell you! so wait for me..."

this is me right now:

<a class= - Page 8 3187358519
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next