Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions

+8
pingpong2411
NerdyNemo-Kun
Beautiful Hime
Sacred Fire
Azuula
Bubbles
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
lily567
12 posters

Go down

Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions Empty Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions

Post by lily567 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm

CLICK HERE & Join the discussions!

NARUTO CHAPTER 686 DISCUSSION AND 687 PREDICTIONS

Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions 29n8ndx
It's out!
Date: 7/23/14
Title: Those that remain and those that pass on

http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/686/1/

enjoy ppl
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:14 pm

First I'd like to thank Kishimoto for such a BEAUTIFUL color page. Beautiful. And I still have not gotten over the SasuSaku moment last week. Its in my heart like chapter 615 was. That Pro-SS cover page oooo NS, whatcha got left? So Pro-SS, and its wondering why Kishis trolling NS? LOL if Kishi's trolling, why would he keep bringing it up?

Epic chapter, its closing time for Obito. A bit upset that the Uchiha massacre wasn't brought up. But I think Kishi is saving it for a moment between Sakura/Kakashi or Sasuke/Sakura. I mean its going to come out just dk from where. I find it funny NS says that SS got trolled like it did during the CPR "supposed reaction." Not EVEN CLOSE!! SS, we got our moment, it was mutal between both and made it mysteriously obvious when they returned to the battlefield. That it was a behind the scene. Notice Kishi didn't show what Sakura's POSITIVE thoughts are? But heavily highlighted her negative thoughts chapters ago? Its because SasuSaku is in the making from here on out. Loving where its going. Though pretty sad NS is holding onto that ObiRin parallel =/ I kinda sorta not really, maybe just a tinnnnnnnnnnny bit feel bad [no not really] that thats all it got. *sigh*

Good for you Obito! Making up for all the wrong you did. Lets see that tree let go of our peeps! Waiting so bad for that. Though a bit confused on the announcement. The movie and such. Is Naruto ending in the movie or manga? Saw some sketches of older or different suited Naruto. Very excited.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions

Post by Bubbles Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Chapter was pretty boring tbh. Only things I liked about this week was SasuSaku cover <3333 and the possibility of a flashback with Sasuke, Sakura and Obito. I only say this because Sasuke's .........."focus on the enemy", when Naruto asked if he thanked Sakura and Obito, and the fact that Sakura is fine when they come back to the fight, but she'd nearly fallen out of exhaustion last we saw her. I could be reading into it too much, but I just don't want to believe Kishi really just skipped a perfect chance to discuss the massacre before killing Obito. :/
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:56 am

That sasusaku cover was amazing :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:01 am

Naruto's future self looks like Obito, Can't wait to see Hinata!
Are there future selves gonna be in the movie? 

SS cover looks awesome! I didn't know their were guns in Naruto World. 

Very bland chapter only thing enjoyed was the SS cover anyway, nice to see Obito plotshield has finally ended but very lacklustre death tho!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:27 am

I loved the artwork in the beginning of the chapter, it was just amazing! Naruto's future self, wow..he is looking so handsome like his father. It would be nice to see the rest, it has me curious. Chapter in itself was okay. I felt worried that Obito and Kakashi were going to both sacrifice themselves somehow. Obito, it's a given. I expected it more when he turned for the good and been preparing for that. Kakashi..well, I want to see more of him. Overall..okay chapter. I can see Kaguya being sealed very soon.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdyNemo-Kun Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:32 am

I know this is very insulting(because i am making a joke out of it), and i am VERY sorry.
But the amount of fun i had reading this chapter and last week's chapter is nothing compared to reading the very butt-hurt reactions of NS, i face-palmed, laughed my A$$ off, and then felt kinda sad knowing that it actually believes in what it's saying.Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions 3623970685 

Pretty good chapter, Amazing Color cover, and i am very excited for the movie.
and i love the fact that the movie is almost completely handled by Kishi-sama. Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions 2035981432 
NerdyNemo-Kun
NerdyNemo-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by pingpong2411 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:29 am

Wow, I can't wait to see the new movie. The art looks good. I've never seen any Naruto movie, but I will this time. Definitely.

Actually, I really enjoyed this week's chapter (I did with most chapters anyway). The thing I like most is the panel with young Kakashi, Obito and Rin. I'm not sure how to say it, but it touched me somehow. I think I'm becoming so sappy XD

I have a feeling that things between Sakura and Sasuke isn't over yet. I hope we will get a flashback about what exactly had happened. Kishi is saving the best for last, that's for sure.

No need to say anything about cover. It was AWSOME.
pingpong2411
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:36 pm

NerdyNemo-Kun wrote:I know this is very insulting(because i am making a joke out of it), and i am VERY sorry.
But the amount of fun i had reading this chapter and last week's chapter is nothing compared to reading the very butt-hurt reactions of NS, i face-palmed, laughed my A$$ off, and then felt kinda sad knowing that it actually believes in what it's saying.Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions 3623970685 

Pretty good chapter, Amazing Color cover, and i am very excited for the movie.
and i love the fact that the movie is almost completely handled by Kishi-sama. Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions 2035981432 

NS is beyond butthurt by that color page Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion and 687 Predictions DAayCPn
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:10 am

I thank Obito for keeping Kakashi alive so that Kakashi can find out that he can do something besides be a "meat shield." I'm just curious how long it will be before Kakashi ends up doing something important now.

Kishimoto isn't doing the massacre now. Clearly he's saving it for a post-war arc. I'm almost positive that we're getting that post-war arc now focusing on Sasuke. The only way I see us not having a post-war arc is if something else happens due to needing to free everyone from IT (though I think the Edo Hokages are going to do something with that) and/or Madara's possible return. Sasuke has too many things that need to be cleared up and Kishimoto keeps punting his chances to deal with them. He can keep punting them if he's planning on addressing them all when the war is over.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:26 pm

I thought that was a decent chapter. Although I never believed that the Massacre was going to be brought up. It just wasn't the time or the place. Maybe in a flash back or future events, but now wasn't the time.

I also liked how Obito kind of came full circle with this one. This is the second time he's saved Kakashi from death. I hope that there will be no more plot twists regarding Obito's life. I just want to be satisfied with where is character is right now and hopefully Kishimoto keeps him dead.

Overall not a bad chapter. Although with those color pages revealing the movie going to come out in December, it has me wondering a few things: 1.) That's very convenient because the last Ninja Storm game will be out very close to the release date of the movie. 2.) I wonder will the movie will have then ending for Naruto in it or an extended segment that Kishi won't have time to cover in the manga.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Now that Obito is most likely going to disappear, who will play the body shield for Naruto and Sasuke? Sakura? Obito could save Kakashi but now that he is almost no more, Kaguya needs only to repeat her attack to finish Naruto and Sasuke off and eventually Kakashi and Sakura.

So, I'm curious to see what will now come into play to stop Kaguya/BZ or how Team 7 will get out of the situation knowing that their moves are quite restricted because of being in a dimension where gravity plays against them.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:14 pm

I'm sure the limit on Sasuke's abilities have been lifted as of next chapter. Between that and the fact that the members of Team 7 are resourceful, they'll survive one more attack if they have to do so. However, I think the Edo Hokages are going to do something under the direction of Hagoromo that will end up helping somehow eventually in terms of affecting the outcome of this battle--even if it requires Madara to return somehow.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down