Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction

Post by Mustang on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:15 pm

both moments focused on the eyes, so it is a really important aspect to both pairings, this time it was like Sasuke telling Sakura that everything will be alright, I am also guessing that the next chapter will have another small SasuSaku moment before we get back into the fight with Kaguya.

My guess is that Sasuke will take Sakura to Kakashi, so she can rest, then we will get to the final battle, but I am also wondering what Hagoromo, the previous Hokages and Madara have left in this story, kind of curious about that myself.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction

Post by Irielo on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:20 pm

As far as this chapter is concerned, I've preferred the pictures than what has been written (maybe because of the translations)... Although Obito and Sakura  did save Sasuke, I had the feeling that Sasuke was especially thankful to Sakura. Sasuke might know that Obito is now helping, that him like other Uchihas got manipulated and so on... I think it depends on how he views Obito right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:31 am

The reason I think it has to be a plural "you" is that Sasuke was talking to Obito--not Sakura. If Sasuke was referring to Sakura alone while talking to Obito, he wouldn't say "you." He'd use Sakura's name. I can't see Sasuke saying that it was only Obito that saved him either considering he was looking at Sakura and has to know what she did to increase the warp hole at the end that one last time before he was able to switch with her vest--it was a good thing that Obito opened up acid land first. ;)

Anyway, supposedly the announcement is going to have something to do with the fact that this is the 15th anniversary of Naruto (which it is as Naruto started in 1999). I'm leaning more toward "movie" now. I'm guessing the movie won't be released until later in the year. I'm actually hoping that it'll be a "worldwide" release similar to what's going on with Sailor Moon Crystal. Usually, the Naruto movies are released in July in Japan (and we start hearing about it in February/March). We would've known stuff about the movie if that was happening. However, if they're waiting until November/Decemeber, now would be the time to start the hype for it. Of course, I could be wrong.

As for the chapter itself, I'm still hoping the color pages allow for Sasuke to still be holding Sakura. I don't expect too much talking at this point anymore, but I do hope something small is said between the two before we go back to Naruto vs Kaguya/Zetsu (especially as Naruto has to be careful while stalling for time as they're really trying to kill him now, unlike before, and have figured out how to recognize the "real" one--at least he does know that they are trying to kill him due to his clone anyway).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:59 am

I doubt that Sasuke will take too much time, he will be back sooner than expected, if the next chapter has a SasuSaku moment, it might only last 5-6 panels, before Sasuke rejoins Naruto in the fight for survival, I get the feeling that things are about to get more interesting with the Hokage situation as well.

but as for the next moment, I am not expecting too much, just Sasuke bringing Sakura to Kakashi and heading off to fight Kaguya, before making a promise to Sakura.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:27 am

To be honest, I would not like to see Obito dying now. He should get healed or whatsoever, although he is ready to die. The reason is simple:

1) He still can be very useful and helpful.

2) Him being useful and helpful, once again, would balance his pasts' wrong-doings. LOL!

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake correction)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:26 pm

I will be upset if Kishi just goes back to the battle without taking this golden opportunity to address the big elephant in the room: Sakura is still ignorant about the uchiha massacre truth. We now have them in a secluded place, away from the fight, with Sasuke, Sakura and Obito, who was the manipulator and would be most likely to bring it up as per his redemption process. He's screwed a lot of people and Sakura deserves to finally hear what Kakashi and Naruto learned a long time ago. I just cannot think of a better time than these next upcoming chapters.

SasuSaku, not just as a pairing,  but as a part of Team 7, still needs to be properly restored, and i feel that their relationship, friendship or otherwise,  cannot believably progress without addressing the things that need addressing. To be honest, there was literally no point to separating Sasuke from Naruto other than having Sakura and Obito save him, so i think Kishi should at least take this time to talk about the massacre too.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:36 am

^Exactly! The way I could imagine it happening, would be an interaction between Obito and Sasuke. Already when Obito was telling that he is an Uchiha like Sasuke just before saying he was ready to die, gave me the feeling that there might be a future interaction between those two which will have the Uchiha massacre as main point.

Of course, Sakura being around would listen and get to know more about this issue. I would like an interaction between Obito and Sasuke because I have the feeling that there has already been a kind of closure between Naruto and Obito but not between Obito and Sasuke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:05 am

Precisely. Also, thinking on it, this would also be a good place to maybe address a bit of Kage Summit seeing as the truth of the massacre coupled with Sakura's ignorance on the situation was among the reasons for Sakura taking action against him. Maybe, just maybe they can start getting some closure on that too.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:07 am

Bubbles wrote:Precisely. Also, thinking on it, this would also be a good place to maybe address a bit of Kage Summit seeing as the truth of the massacre coupled with Sakura's ignorance on the situation was among the reasons for Sakura taking action against him. Maybe, just maybe they can start getting some closure on that too.

In case it would happen that way, I think Obito would tell Sasuke how guilty he is about manipulating him and triggering hatred into the latter in the past. Obito knew very well that by waiting until the outcome of Sasuke's fight against Itachi, he would be able to make Sasuke understand that his revenge was in vain and use him as a tool for Akatsuki. Sasuke becoming mad afterwards, especially during the Kage Summit is the result of Obito's manipulation.

I think Sakura would be clever enough then to realize why Sasuke got that mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:27 am

About the announcement next issue, we can stop speculating since the official comic came out in Japan on Saturday (so that's why we got it early this week). Their preview tells us that the announcement is about a 15th anniversary movie in October this year. The rest of the preview I'll put under a spoiler though:
Spoiler:
Supposedly we're going to get something similar to an end date for the manga.

THERE WILL BE A NEW MOVIE OF NARUTO COMING ON OCTOBER 17TH TO CELEBRATE THE 15 YEARS OF THE SERIES AND THE END OF ITSELF..

MANGA 686 SPOILER:

NARUTO AND SASUKE ARE FINALLY GOING TO SEAL KAGUYA?.

NARUTO IS ABOUT TO END…

source: http://www.shonenjump.com/j/weeklyshonenjump/next.html
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:06 am

Oh..Its the movie huh?!Anyways..I'm excited for the next chapter.

If Sakura gets to know about the Uchicha massacre then she would love Sasuke even more.And understand his pain.This would lead to more moments and development for SS. Yay!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Since I posted the first translation out (regarding the SJ spoilers), I'll post the second translation (keeps one thing, removes another):
Spoiler:
The next issue has an announcement of the kick-off of a super huge project in commemoration of over 15 years of the series!!

Naruto & Sasuke finally seal Kaguya!?
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:32 pm

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=557668
here is the link to the cover page of this weeks chapter

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction - Page 2 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 pm

I love it! It's so cute, and I love the little Southern twang they threw in there.

SS♡!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum