Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina! Emotions..

3 posters

Go down

NaruHina! Emotions.. Empty NaruHina! Emotions..

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:56 pm

So yeah as the titles says what's the most strongest emotion NaruHina has given you?? any emotion is valid and doesn't matter for me the most strongest it has given me is Happiness then sadness then confussion and then fulfillness so yeah I wanna know about you guys/girls =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! Emotions.. Empty Re: NaruHina! Emotions..

Post by senjusana Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:30 am

The strongest emotion that NaruHina has given me is to believe a person no matter what.Belief!
And loads of happiness too.

Its said that we would only know the worth of certain things when we get it once in a while.Same applies to the NaruHina panel time.Though we get it 20 episodes once or so,we have valid and strong moments of our pairing.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:04 am

Happiness + getting carried away anytime there is a NaruHina moment.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:52 am

^ SOOOO EXPRESIVE!! XD I love your moments Irielo :P ajajaj but really getting carried away? I too have when NaruHina happens ajaajjaja I want to scream to celebrate and all other things so yeah xD

on another note here's a good manga for those who want to read it =D it kinds of remind me of NaruHina but just a little =D
NaruHina like :
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:36 am

^ I think Kishimoto did it on purpose: triggering emotions in given situations. I am now 33 and the first times I've watched japanese anime, I  was 4-5 years old... I even forgot some of them. So, I can remember only the ones I've watched between 6-7 years old...  Anyway, the first time I've started to read the original stories of my favorite animes, I was 16.

What I can say, is that mangakas (in general and japanese writers, as well as writers from other cultures) have the art to express emotions in a way which would touch anybody. Even my dad, who is not an anime/manga fan, was stunned/shocked and impressed after watching Hotaru no haka by Takahata Isao, from the semi-autobiographic novel written by Nosaka Akiyuki.

Sorry, it may do not sound as something related to NaruHina, but reading Kishimoto's manga makes me realize what the mangaka wants to express when it comes to some particular emotions in his story.

And it does work. NaruHina speaks to the hearts first of all, not to any wishful thoughts nor fantasies if you get what I mean...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:43 am

yeah I do know where are you coming from Irielo and yes there are stories that really no matter what makes us feel really really a lot :D and well NaruHina was made in a fantasy world so regarding the fantasy it is good in its own way.. if it could have gone in a normal way as to put it, it could have gone like the manga I'm reading now or so I think but meh.. NaruHina is unique in it's own way so yeah. So anyone more wants to express themselves =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down