Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game)

4 posters

Go down

Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) Empty Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game)

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 am

Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) Tumblr_n8b7iqCmno1sat0yfo1_250 Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) Tumblr_n8b7iqCmno1sat0yfo2_250
「火影になる!」って短冊書いたってばよ!
真夏の一番星
うずまきナルト

"To become hokage!" That's what I wrote on the paper-ttebayo!
The first star of midsummer
Uzumaki Naruto

ど... どうしよう ... ナルトくん ... 喜んでくれるかな...
七夕version
日向ヒナタ

I...I wonder if Naruto-kun likes me...What should I do?
Tanabata version
Hyuga Hinata

Tumblr source (I did edit in the "kun" that was dropped for some reason though).

A little more info about these (in comparison to the SasuSaku version) can be read here.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) Empty Re: Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game)

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:45 am

That looks very cute! I also saw the SasuSaku one which is cute as well. Damn! I would like to be able to read Japanese...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) Empty Re: Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game)

Post by JulaShona Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:53 am

I'm halfway on it, to be able to read japanese.:D Though I'm not able to read Kanji, yet. Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) 1083899712 

However, these cards are so cute. Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) 195309866  I've seen them on tumblr yesterday. I'm curious who made/drew them. I don't believe that Kishi-sama made them. Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) 2271151913
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:16 pm

I think these are from a card game for cellphones dunno as for the SS version well dunno I never cared much bout SS but hey no problem with me in that regard and this cards of Naruto and Hinata look really really amazing =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 am

JulaShona wrote:I'm curious who made/drew them. I don't believe that Kishi-sama made them. Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) 2271151913

As mentioned in the thread title:

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:I think these are from a card game for cellphones

GREE is a company that makes games for cellphones (or mobile devices, because I'm sure tablets can access them as well). In Japan, there are several Naruto Card Games for cellphones by GREE. The current card game is called "Shinobi Collection." No, Kishimoto did not make them. If it's not from the manga, Kishimoto didn't make it. That's why the cards are in the style of the anime because anything that's not done by Kishimoto tends to follow the style of the anime.

July 9th edit: Some more stuff about these cards as the attack names were excluded in the original images that floated around.
Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) Tumblr_inline_n8eznbpOk61s4hdpq
彦星の大騒ぎ Lv.MAX
笹を振り回して攻撃する。
相手1体に特大ダメ一ヅ。

Hikoboshi's fuss Lv.MAX
Wield the bamboo in order to attack.
Causes significant damages to 1 of your opponent.

Tanabata Cards (GREE mobile app game) Tumblr_inline_n8f00xgzUE1s4hdpq
夫女の羽衣 Lv.MAX
夫女の羽衣でみんなの願いをかなえる。
味方全体の防御力と攻撃力をアップさせる。
更に持粽する

Heavenly dress Lv.MAX
I fulfill the wishes of everyone in a heavenly dress.
I boost the attack power and the defense of all allies.
I keep moving forward

Last edited by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the attacks)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down