Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:08 am

Agree with you 100% Irielo! Naruto may have some Dbz things in it, but they are very vague, and I don't think that Kishi is trying to make this manga into a ninja version of Dbz, like, I don't even think that'll they'll even fuse together, probably a seal, or a combined attack, but not a fusion
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:14 am

Come on seriously I've said it before in other posts I don't express or can't seem to be able to make my words come through when I'm writing and I have to try and explain it again and again so yeah well as I posted before you and WE KNOW NARUTO series is not a copy of DBZ, but you know anything can happen.. yeah the seal is more favorable right now.. but with the yin and yang description.. kuh...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Come on seriously I've said it before in other posts I don't express or can't seem to be able to make my words come through when I'm writing and I have to try and explain it again and again so yeah well as I posted before you and WE KNOW NARUTO series is not a copy of DBZ, but you know anything can happen.. yeah the seal is more favorable right now.. but with the yin and yang description.. kuh...

Yin/Yang describes how Naruto and Sasuke balance each other on this level (not romantically). Each of them has a piece of the puzzle (to make it simple). When these pieces are re-united, then they can achieve things. This is a theme which was already there since part 1 of the Naruto series.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 am

And there it goes again O_o I didn't mean it in any romantical way O_o ("shudder.. puke") what I meant the Yin/Yang is what you describe but remember Yin/Yang can combine to make something solid.. that's where my fusion theory comes from.. Did I express myself better?? and well I could be sooo wrong .. and I do hope I'm wrong.. but yes a seal looks more favorable right now..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:55 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:And there it goes again O_o I didn't mean it in any romantical way O_o ("shudder.. puke") what I meant the Yin/Yang is what you describe but remember Yin/Yang can combine to make something solid.. that's where my fusion theory comes from.. Did I express myself better?? and well I could be sooo wrong .. and I do hope I'm wrong.. but yes a seal looks more favorable right now..

The word "romantically" was put in (...) to make things clear, not to suggest that you were meaning that in a romantic way. If by fusion, you mean that Naruto and Sasuke have to combine their powers, so what's the problem?

It's better to see them cooperating for something which is going to save lives than the contrary

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:00 pm

And as I said it would feel like weird or different in my opinion if they fuse up not in powers or strategies cause that has always happened but as in body and mind you know like the fusion method in DBZ, but it could be just delusions from someone like me cause well as I said it just popped in my mind and I hope to be wrong in the regard of the fusion not in combination of strategies or powers.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:23 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I would to share with you something. Here: http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/89147187676/read-these-frames-really-carefully-and-just-do-a

Read it carefully, please. I was stunned for 5 minutes after I realized it.

GreatKungLao wrote:I have also theorized about that Kaguya might controlled http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/89146343361/theory-kaguya-is-controlled

Nice theories **especially since I have similar ones**

Beautiful Hime wrote:I don't know if I am misunderstood and I apologize if I am. Wasn't Kaguya involved with a Uzumaki clan-like person and with her having the Byakugan it just kind of reminds me of NaruHina is to be fate years later.

There has never been anything in the manga related to who Kaguya might have been with. Let's not try to make things that have nothing to do with NaruHina be related to it.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Beautiful Hime wrote:I don't know if I am misunderstood and I apologize if I am. Wasn't Kaguya involved with a Uzumaki clan-like person and with her having the Byakugan it just kind of reminds me of NaruHina is to be fate years later.

There has never been anything in the manga related to who Kaguya might have been with. Let's not try to make things that have nothing to do with NaruHina be related to it.

mmmm good point Yamasaki, but there are theories flying too so well one can wonder and as I said we need to wait for the answers, if I remember right I wrote.. to protect, tempted or forced to eat the fruit so yeah..

RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:38 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:And as I said it would feel like weird or different in my opinion if they fuse up not in powers or strategies cause that has always happened but as in body and mind you know like the fusion method in DBZ, but it could be just delusions from someone like me cause well as I said it just popped in my mind and I hope to be wrong in the regard of the fusion not in combination of strategies or powers.

Maybe you should refrain yourself from writing things which just pop in your mind. No offense, but it often leads to nowhere...

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Irielo wrote:
RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:And as I said it would feel like weird or different in my opinion if they fuse up not in powers or strategies cause that has always happened but as in body and mind you know like the fusion method in DBZ, but it could be just delusions from someone like me cause well as I said it just popped in my mind and I hope to be wrong in the regard of the fusion not in combination of strategies or powers.

Maybe you should refrain yourself from writing things which just pop in your mind. No offense, but it often leads to nowhere...  

And it's true Irielo but mmm how to say I can't express myself better in this regard as I said a lot of times(writing).. and why It popped in my mind well I put the yin/yang reference and the technique that will be revealed the next week but.. It all could lead to nowhere as I've said too, it's my opinion though.. that's why I said it would feel weird or strange..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:05 pm

When you were talking about DBZ fusion, you were talking about two beings becoming one being, right?

Naruto got a power, Sasuke got his. Both were blessed by Hagoromo. Thanks to the combination of the power they've received (Yang and Yin) seal, they would be able to seal Kaguya.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Now you kind of get me.. but yes I totally forgot that Naruto got his own power.. as for the seal in Naruto's hand dunno I would of have liked that it was another kind of PU but that would've been too OverKill so well gotta wait for the next chap to come up.. and clear my doubts in this regard
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:21 pm

you know, being on the topic of DBZ is way off topic, what does DBZ have to do with this current fight? you know just asking.

now to get back onto the topic of this chapter, I would like to wonder what this counter attack is all about, and I am willing to bet that it has a lot to do with Ying and Yang chakra nature, so I am thinking that maybe there is a possibility of Naruto using a different Rasengan mixed with Sasuke's chakra nature as well.

the other thing I have noticed was that Kaguya isn't all bad, I think more than anything she loves her sons, but couldn't accept the fact that they were growing up with their own ideas, but Hagaromo and Hamura thought their mother was way too powerful to be allowed to live on the planet, so sealing her and the Juubi was the best way to prevent what was happening now.

there was a reviewer who pointed out that the Infinite Tsukoyomi was a tool to break the seal that was the moon, that allowed for Kaguya to return.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:26 pm

^This.. good points and yes the IT was really to release Kaguya BZ explained it in this chap... and obviously a mother never hates a son or so I think.. as for Kaguya been too powerful that's true too but mmm I kind of think they were forced to fight...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:32 am

You there is something interesting that came up in this chapter, if Hagoromo and Hamura didn't know everything, then there is a good chance that those two didn't know that the Juubi, in part was their own mother, so they might of sealed the Juubi along with their mother without realising fully that they had done so. but then again Kaguya also was revealed to be a little greedy in this chapter as well, seeking not only to take the chakra away from her sons, but to remain alive.

One could say that Kaguya isn't completely evil, but she has a different way of accomplishing stuff, maybe it was the love for her own children that drove her to do what she is doing now, the fear of losing them was enough to drive her over the edge.

the one thing that I might think will occur in at the end of this counter attack, is Kaguya will seek to be at peace with her sons, so before Naruto and Sasuke seal her away, I get the feeling that she will meet with Hagaromo and Hamura and try to at least create that peace with them, not only that there is also the last problem with Black Zetsu, which might actually be Kaguya's malice embodied.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:41 am

^When Hagoromo was talking to Naruto, he told the latter how power corrupted his mother and how he and Hamura had to seal the Juubi... I have the feeling that Hagoromo and Hamura were not aware of Kaguya's other "child": Black Zetsu. They did not know how the latter was working in shadows trying to corrupt Indra for instance.

I might be wrong but it's how I understood BZ's words in chapter 681. Anyway, I think Hamura is another important piece of this puzzle as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:09 am

I was reading the theory about Kaguya being controlled, i agree in part with that, didn't you notice? she is still crying while saying "I hate you", i feel some strong feelings of resentment. I dare to say that she is being deceived by BZ, something like he did with Indra, i don't know maybe he has instilled her bad ideas/feelings and the real villain is BZ, could it be?  Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions - Page 2 3725747089 

Maybe i just love too much Kaguya and don't want her to be all evil. Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions - Page 2 1442966422

I also think the technique Naruto and Sasuke are about to use won't work because of Sasuke, he has gotten his left arm power sealed by kaguya (the needle that hit his arm in the last chapter), that is confirmed in this chapter because he couldn't use susanoo.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:02 pm

No his Susanoo didn't work because Kaguya was able to counter it, plus she only hit one chakra point, I doubt that is enough to stop Sasuke from using any techniques, and the needle went through Susanoo as well, or just as Sasuke formed it to defend him and Naruto.

Sasuke was able to pull that needle out, so he should be able to work since that needle would stop him from using jutsu, but it isn't there anymore Sasuke should be just fine, he has the power of Hagoromo, if his left arm get's sealed then there would have been no point in getting that power.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:22 am

I don't know if the translation is accurate, but there is something BZ said when he was telling the whole story, here and here. Don't you find it's a bit weird that BZ is only mentioning Hagoromo? Why did he not mention Hamura? What happened exactly when the brothers had to seal the Juubi?

Now, thinking about it, it might have been a burden for Hagoromo to have the Juubi sealed inside him (Viz translation version). So, what kind of burden did Hamura have to carry? We'll probably get the answer but I thought these points could be some interesting issues to think about.

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 am

It's not weird to me. Hamura didn't have as much to do with the sealing of Kaguya as Hagoromo did nor were Hamura's children the ones that held the "key" to bringing back Kaguya.

While I'm curious about Hamura, especially as he seemed to inherit Kaguya's eyes, I'm not bothered by his exclusion right now. He'll come to play soon enough.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:It's not weird to me. Hamura didn't have as much to do with the sealing of Kaguya as Hagoromo did nor were Hamura's children the ones that held the "key" to bringing back Kaguya.

While I'm curious about Hamura, especially as he seemed to inherit Kaguya's eyes, I'm not bothered by his exclusion right now. He'll come to play soon enough.

Thinking about that makes me wonder about something. Maybe Hagoromo had a more resistant body compared to his brother, which allowed the Juubi to be sealed in him. Hamura on the other hand, could have been the one sealing the Juubi inside his brother. Considering that he might be the Hyuuga and eventually the Uzumaki's ancestor, that could explain how the Hyuugas have a tradition related to a powerful seal (Caged Bird Seal) and how the Uzumaki is a clan known for its powerful seals.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll get the answers as the story evolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:15 am

Mustang wrote:No his Susanoo didn't work because Kaguya was able to counter it, plus she only hit one chakra point, I doubt that is enough to stop Sasuke from using any techniques, and the needle went through Susanoo as well, or just as Sasuke formed it to defend him and Naruto.

Sasuke was able to pull that needle out, so he should be able to work since that needle would stop him from using jutsu, but it isn't there anymore Sasuke should be just fine, he has the power of Hagoromo, if his left arm get's sealed then there would have been no point in getting that power.

Maybe you're right but it's still suspicious for me, anyway what catches my attention is Kaguya's tears, my prediction about it is that we will have some fight and in the end Kaguya will end up opening her heart to Naruto, you know the effect Naruto has in people (especially with those who have byakugan LOL) and we will know everything about her and her story, hopefully about her two sons too.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 am

You know, this whole "god tree" thing reminds me of "Zetsuen no Tempest". Another anime also used a tree as a god, "Mekakucity Actors". Seems like it's a very popular god. A uniquely powerful one too.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:32 pm

i came across this spoiler and it had me shocked because i didn't expect those panels
http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/682/

Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions - Page 2 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum