Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions Empty Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions

Post by endame on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:28 pm

CLICK HERE & Join the discussions!

NARUTO CHAPTER 681 DISCUSSION AND 682 PREDICTIONS

Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559
Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions 2hn7y2f
It's out!
Date: 18/06
Title: Kaguya’s tears

Did you read it guys? this chapter is awesome!!!

I just can tell that some of my thoughts were confirmed:
Spoiler:
What are your thoughts guys? Naruto is just about to give some TNJ? because as i thought Kaguya is not all evil, she is resentful with her sons, and i think it´s confirmed: Hamura had byakugan!! I wanted more of him though, hopefully maybe it will be shown soon!
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions

Post by Sacred Fire on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Hamura does have the byakugan! Awesome

Guys did you notice he has straight hair like the uzumaki? Dunno if it's red tho!

So BZ has been planning this from the beginning trying to force one of Indra's descendants to awaken the rinnegan to awaken Kaguya again. BZ is a true mastermind!

endame: TNJ I hope not, it looks like a sealing jutsu from there yin/yang power or maybe Hashirama's jutsu that Sasuke got?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions

Post by endame on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Damn!! Kaguya is so beautiful!!!, her tears gave me the feels!!! don´t you think that she is not that evil as it was thought? maybe she was feared without reason (well, her power is a reason) and then was sealed by her sons, maybe she is just a misunderstood one, jeje i wonder how NS feel to see a beautiful byakugan user as final villain (because for me it´s great :D )

Sacred Fire wrote:TNJ I hope not, it looks like a sealing jutsu from there yin/yang power or maybe Hashirama's jutsu that Sasuke got?

Ahh well, i said about TNJ because i didn't see the very last page, sorry for that :)

Last edited by endame on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:07 pm

So much things to say about this chapter... So much issues cleared by Black Zetsu who worked for Kaguya from the start... Kaguya passing through rocks to absorb Naruto and Sasuke's chakra, then shedding tears while remembering about Hagomoro and Hamura (Byakugan confirmed for the latter).

The I.T was thus planned even before Madara (the moon coming originally from the Juubi and Kaguya being part of the Juubi as well).
Black Zetsu was the one tempting Indra and he changed the meaning of the stone tablet. There is also Madara's situation after his fight against Hashirama which was explained: how he kept a piece of Hashi's meet, how what he did to remain alive. But I admit, this is a part I am still trying to understand, this stuff with Izanagi...

Now that Naruto and Sasuke are caught by Kaguya, I wonder what could help/save them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:48 pm

endame wrote:Damn!! Kaguya is so beautiful!!!, her tears gave me the feels!!! don´t you think that she is not that evil as it was thought? maybe she was feared without reason (well, her power is a reason) and then was sealed by her sons, maybe she is just a misunderstood one, jeje i wonder how NS feel to see a beautiful byakugan user as final villain (because for me it´s great :D )

Sacred Fire wrote:TNJ I hope not, it looks like a sealing jutsu from there yin/yang power or maybe Hashirama's jutsu that Sasuke got?

Ahh well, i said about TNJ because i didn't see the very last page, sorry for that :)
I agree she beautiful!!!

She was powerhungry though and did people did fear her power in what she could do to them so she was worshipped as a goddess.
Maybe, she could just be angry that her sons's sealed her probably in the shinju tree,but she doesn't seem to tho!

Normally when a leader has to much power over the people and starts taking their free will the people will start to rebell against them.
In Kaguya case there is not much they can do to a powerful and sexy goddess who can kill them instantly, so her sons stepped up and end her rule over everyone.

Last edited by Sacred Fire on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:27 pm

this chapter was awesome, loved that little bit of history, but it gets me thinking as well, with Hamura being confirmed to have the Byakugan, what kind of history does the hyuuga have, since they are distantly descended from the Hamura. so we were given answers as to how the Uchiha and the Senju were used, so it leaves me this one question, there is the Hyuuga, then who else is there, I get the feeling that we are going to see more of the Hyuuga as the story nears its end.

So we got some answers, but I still feel like there were some questions that were asked, we got the history of the Uchiha and Madara, then there was the Senju, both clans used to revive Kaguya.

Why the Hyuuga are so protective of the Byakugan and what the Hyuuga clans destiny is, I think it will be a massive part with NaruHina as well, and it leaves me with this one small theory, what if the descendants of the Hyuuga were assigned to protect the Senju and the Uchiha? Hinata will not only protect Naruto, but be at his side to the very end? so there are some small possibilities that could surface as we near the end of the series.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:33 pm

I would like to share with you something. Here: http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/89147187676/read-these-frames-really-carefully-and-just-do-a

Read it carefully, please. I was stunned for 5 minutes after I realized it.

Last edited by GreatKungLao on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:54 am

I don't think the last part of what you said mustang about the hyuuga protecting is true cause if that was the case then the senjuu and uchiha would still continue to live and well Hinata must of protect not only Naruto but sas as well the heck? As we know Hinata loves Naruto and she doesn't protect nor worry about Naruto because she feels it's her obligation but because she loves Naruto that's a different story and well Hinata and Naruto been together in the end I do hope so that's been my dream since I read Naruto from chap 437 and their(NaruHina) love story. And alot times dreams don't come true but another times they do come true because we fight for them to happen. I don't know anymore and I once said in a post I'll read the manga even though it will make me cry or shudder. Ok just waiting for the next chap. I LOVE NARUHINA :)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:55 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I would to share with you something. Here: http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/89147187676/read-these-frames-really-carefully-and-just-do-a

Read it carefully, please. I was stunned for 5 minutes after I realized it.

If you want you can also check this thread. There were some theories we were elaborating about the Juubi and Mustang for instance was also thinking that Kaguya could be the Juubi.

Now, the way you are justifying why BZ calls Kaguya mother makes a lot of sense as well.

There is another point I find interesting in this chapter. Kaguya confirmed that Sasuke and Naruto are supposed to be the transmigrants of Indra and Ashura, except that this time they are cooperating. At the same time, she is crying because the boys remind her of her sons: Hagoromo and Hamura, the two brothers who fought and sealed her. So, it's like a character development for Naruto and Sasuke because now, they have reached Hagoromo and Hamura's level somehow...

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:33 am

I don't know if I am misunderstood and I apologize if I am. Wasn't Kaguya involved with a Uzumaki clan-like person and with her having the Byakugan it just kind of reminds me of NaruHina is to be fate years later.

Now on to my thoughts in this chapter: I was a bit surprised when Kaguya cried, I had the feels for her and also thought, she is not purely evil. Seeing Naruto and Sasuke had her thinking of her sons. She had so much hatred for them because she was sealed by her own children though. It will be interesting to see where the story leads to next.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:02 am

I have also theorized about that Kaguya might be controlled http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/89146343361/theory-kaguya-is-controlled

Last edited by GreatKungLao on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:13 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I have also theorized about that Kaguya might controlled http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/89146343361/theory-kaguya-is-controlled

I agree 100% on what you have written. Maybe, you could expose your theory here. I am thinking the same like you here, because how can she be sad and crying, showing so much emotions for her "sons" and in the same time being so hungry after chakra. The Tree and its fruit are like an independent entity which lives on chakra and depend on it. Kaguya by eating it became the "Tree's will" if you get what I mean. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:24 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:I have also theorized about that Kaguya might controlled http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/89146343361/theory-kaguya-is-controlled

I agree 100% on what you have written. Maybe, you could expose your theory here. I am thinking the same like you here, because how can she be sad and crying, showing so much emotions for her "sons" and in the same time being so hungry after chakra. The Tree and its fruit are like an independent entity which lives on chakra and depend on it. Kaguya by eating it became the "Tree's will" if you get what I mean. +1

You know what I can't understand? Is that why God Tree exist then in the first place? Was its Fruit been forbidden to eat because of people knew that whoever will eat it will become a monster Juubi? Who the hell then planted this God Tree in the first place and why? What was the purpose of this? To make one woman suffer for the rest of her life? WTF…
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:43 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:

You know what I can't understand? Is that why God Tree exist then in the first place? Was its Fruit been forbidden to eat because of people knew that whoever will eat it will become a monster Juubi? Who the hell then planted this God Tree in the first place and why? What was the purpose of this? To make one woman suffer for the rest of her life? WTF…

I think we have to go back to what Madara told Hashirama: that even before people discovered chakra, they were fighting against each other. Kaguya by eating the fruit thought that she would have the power required to stop those wars but the fruit's power overwhelmed her... There is also the question: did Kaguya have the Byakugan from the start? If she did, then it could explain that thanks to her Dojutsu, she could see the chakra's network inside the fruit and decided to eat it.

Or, maybe someone told her to eat the fruit, that she would be granted a tremendous power which would help her to achieve peace. If we just look at the whole picture, there is always this notion of balance of powers between peace and war. BZ said that the Infinite Tsukuyomi's plan was already made long time ago, starting by Indra and then his descents. So, this plan was to fool the Uchihas for instance, making them believe that they would be able to achieve peace without letting them know that they were working for the God Tree...

And in Kaguya's case, it might have been the case, someone/something could have told her to eat the fruit, that it would lead to peace but at the end of the day, she also became a tool of power. Maybe it was planned this way to turn every living being into White Zetsus for a particular purpose...

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:04 am

No greatkunglao the tree existed already and was guarded I think by the toads and some elite uzumaki thats what I do think then the wars were ongoing in the world and I think kaguya lost her husband an uzumaki dunno if it is true or not cause remember uzumaki are long life span persons and that doesn't necessarily mean with chakra the uzumaki were feared for their sealing skills and those don't necessarily need chakra but some seals need a little or a lot of life force depending on the seal.. while kaguya was pregnant with her husbands children, she ate the fruit to stop all the wars and give a better life to her children but then comes to play why it was forbidden for humans to reach it except those that knew were it was so kaguya eats the fruit and in the process becomes corrupt the tree dies and the trees' will becomes kaguya but she still retains her humanity she gives birth... One child has a corrupt power and good power and the other child gains her pure blood and eyes then after some time she gets corrupted more and more thanks to the trees' will and she transforms into juubi and her sons and her are forced to fight to stop her at that point kaguya isn't herself but she still remembers her sons and she is sealed. So yeah that's what I think

On another note kaguyas children reminded me more of Naruto and Neji but hey that's how it is now and you know the deal with the DNA and what not heck I myself look so much like my uncle and grandpa but nothing alike my father except for the attitude I think and well Hamura is the "father" of the hyuuga clan and Hagoromo the "father" of the senj uch clan that's why I once said that the uzumaki hasn't been totally explained the same for the hyuuga both uzumaki hyuuga were only briefly explained not in entirety so we will get that explanation I hope so cause then from where did Hagoromo and Hamura get the seals to be able to seal their mother???
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:18 am

The question we maybe should ask ourselves, is why is it called the God Tree or Shinju in the first place? What kind of mystical things are hiding behind it...?

If the Tree was guarded, why was it then allow for Kaguya to eat its fruit? Just to bring peace or to turn people and other livings beings into White Zetsus for a special purpose?

It's as if the Tree was there to tempt. Falling into this temptation led to the current situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:02 am

Remember the bible? Adan and Eva ?? I'm sorry for putting this and well it was the first thing that came into my mind so you see there is a little equality here not the same obviously but we have the factors shinju/god tree = reminds me of the forbidden tree in the Eden, second the fruit= forbidden fruit not allowed to eat for humans by GOD, only those things come to mind and well the fruit been eaten we still have to see what really happened for kaguya to eat it was she forced tempted or wanted to protect as I'm saying??? I do think she wanted to protect that's why I'm wondering about more story of he uzumaki and where did kaguya really come from..so hyuuga maybe Kishi will explain about them
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:11 am

^Yes these things will be explained as the story evolves. I think Kishimoto, as well as other mangakas, have made some research about other beliefs and cultures. That's why one can find in his manga things which are related to his own culture (Shintoism and Buddhism) and things coming from other beliefs/cultures/religions such as Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Hinduism for instance.

In fact, it shows how opened he (as well as others) is (are) to others' beliefs.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:28 am

well yes... and I do Hope they don't find about the ship wars that have been going on untill now... cause if they do... OH MY GOD.. it'll be an all out war -.-!!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:00 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:well yes... and I do Hope they don't find about the ship wars that have been going on untill now... cause if they do... OH MY GOD.. it'll be an all out war -.-!!!!

I don't see the relationship with the pairing wars or whatever related to pairings in this chapter. If some critics are addressed to one of the rival pairing (anti-NS thread for instance), that this pairing reads the whole story through pairing glasses, then NH should be consistent with itself and not fall into double-standards...

In other words, when there is nothing regarding pairings or nothing which could be a cause to "flame" the pairing wars, then there is no need to comment about those issues.

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:15 am

mah mah I didn't meant it that way.. what I meant was for fun nothing more, because we all know that they don't really care about the ship wars.. not until I remember now.. so well yes Shipping glasses.. I always have them on >-0.0-< but well, but on a more serious note about the open minded... well I've seen a lot of manga that yes have progressed and have open their minds for another religions and what not... mmm well going back to thread... I think Naruto will use a forgotten Uzumaki seal, cause well it was hinted..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:17 am

^ What do you mean by "forgotten" and "hinted"?

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:31 am

mmm ok remember that Minato was developing a technique until he died.. I can't remember where it was said about that... then Jiraiya was developing it until he died? I think is an uzumaki seal in my opinion dunno.. until now it wasn't talked about it... and in today's chapter the ending said "Naruto uses a secret jutsu against the incredibly powerful Kaguya!?"

Oh GOD... I hope kishimoto doesn't go and makes a fusion out of Naruto and sas... now that is really really a full blown copy of DBZ -.- and I'll lose a lot of respect in the manga -.-!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:57 am

I can't remember when Minato talked about a secrets seal technique. The only thing I know is that he learned some sealing techniques thanks to Kushina. Using the Dead Demon Seal (summoning a Shinigami), he was able to seal a half of Kurama inside him at the cost of his life.

If you think that Naruto is a

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:a full blown copy of DBZ -.- and I'll lose a lot of respect in the manga -.-!!!
, then I won't take you seriously anymore. Kishimoto might be a fan of DBZ but he is also writing his story. So what are you meaning by fusion? Sasuto or Naruke? Please, try to be serious.

I am here to have some interesting discussions, not the ones one could find in other places...

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:00 am

woah not again I'm not expressing myself clearly in that regard I know Kishimoto is a fan of DBZ actually we all know that.. and what I meant about the fusion was that well Naruto and sas are going to use a technique.. just well if Kishimoto makes a fusion....
Seriously a fusion is like dunno it would feel kind of different or weird at least as how the series has been going until now I don't know...
AND GEEZ THE FLOOD CONTROL!!!  Naruto chapter 681 discussions and 682 predictions 2801306734
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum