Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina! Similarities

3 posters

Go down

NaruHina! Similarities Empty NaruHina! Similarities

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:46 pm

So yeah dunno if a thread has been made, so can you all tell or say the similarities that Naruto and Hinata share??? cause well there is their nindo, and their courage so what more is similar between them?? I want to know 'cause I think I know what's more similar between them and compare if you've seen or felt the same so yeah NaruHina! Similarities 1906553478 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! Similarities Empty Re: NaruHina! Similarities

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:18 am

I think that there is a thread, but it's locked.

As for similarities, they both enjoy red bean soup.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:25 am

mmm didn't know there was a locked post about this and well that's a good point NaruHina<3.
Another similarity in my opinion is that both like gardening.. and pressing flowers.. so hobby: gardening for both I guess..

Another one is that both are considered royalties.. why?? Dunno if I remember right but Uzu was kind of a royal land if I remember right till it got destroyed because of their fear for them.. and the war so basically Naruto is considered a prince.. correct me if I'm wrong, and Hinata well she was considered a princess and the noble hyuuga and you know the deal correct me if I'm wrong again..
So we have Naruto(ex-prince) Hinata(ex-princess).
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:14 am

Hinata is still considered a princess, she's just not the next in line to be the head of the Hyuga clan. I don't think that the Uzumaki were considered 'royalty', they were feared for their sealing abilities, and some other things lol...

I honestly know a bit more about how different they are from each other than similar.

NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:20 pm

Mmmm I see then Hinata's considered a princess but I do think Naruto is prince but then again as you point out the Uzumaki were feared I think I need to reread the explanation of Kushina about the Uzumaki clan again..can someone remeber me which chapter it is please??.

And well as for different, well all characters are different from each other but Naruto and Hinata are the ones that contrast each other the most and are the most compatible ones.. that's my opinion.

So another two is that they both care for each other deeply a lot, and they too care for the persons they consider close to them.. and that has been show through the series a lot..

Another one is that Naruto and Hinata are the light for each other, remember?? Neji vs Hinata fight.. Naruto was Hinata's light and inspiration and recognizement in that moment and still is Hinata's light (In your eyes moment "can't remember the right title of the chap").
Neji vs Naruto fight before Naruto's fight Hinata was Naruto's light, recognizement and inspiration and still continues to be(Chap 615 "can't remember the right title of chap").
So basically they have taken each other away from the darkness.. Naruto and Hinata are each other light.. NaruHina! Similarities 3578911543 

RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Naruto and Hinata had a harsh childhood.
Naruto and Hinata share the same nindo.
Naruto and Hinata believe that hard work and determination surpasses one's inborn talent.
Naruto and Hinata love their families even if they had given them trouble.
Naruto and Hinata understand people when they struggle and support them with their kind attitudes.
Naruto and Hinata never boast about their power.

They have more differences than being similar.This makes this pairing look more amazing.Its said in science that "unlike things or beings get attracted".NaruHina proves it!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down